Could not load file or assembly 'App_Web_zdfvephf, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

 When  i tried  to access  my home page  it  shows the following  Error

Could not load file or assembly 'App_Web_zdfvephf, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

0
senthil_os

Try to Find your project folder from this location, Close your Visual Studio and delete it, and restart your visual studio and then rebuild.

 C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files

 Hope you are Using ASP.NET v. 2.0.

Hope this Helps,

-Deepak

- Deepak
This credits that member, earns you a point and marks your thread as Resolved so we will all know you have been helped. Thanks.Smile
0
Deepakonwww

Web resources about - Could not load file or assembly 'App_Web_zdfvephf, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. - asp.net.web-forms