Controlling size of Web Form

Hmm, really like the new site GUI!

I know that this proves me to be very green, but how do I control the size of the web page ? I don't see how to access the height and width properties....

0
mparker1113_2

For that you will need to use client side scripting.
Rules at work:
1) Boss is always right
2) If Boss is wrong; refer rule #1
0
dotnetrook
3/29/2005 5:40:36 PM

Like javascript ? or can I do it with C# ?

What is the code?

0
mparker1113_2
3/29/2005 5:51:36 PM

As of now, you cannot run c# in the web browser. So, I would use only Javascript. If it's intranet app and the officially supported browser is IE, then vbscript can also be used.

Check out this link http://www.quirksmode.org/js/winprop.html for more information.

Rules at work:
1) Boss is always right
2) If Boss is wrong; refer rule #1
0
dotnetrook

Web forms and mobile web forms

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Include web form inside web form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Web Form and Web User Control
Hello, I have a Web User Control (ascx) that includes a button. This button has an onclick event method. This Web User control is included into a Web Form. (thru LoadControl). However, when I click on the button, the event method is not executed. What should I include in order it works fine? Thanks in advance. GAA. Using Loadcontrol is using dynamic controls and when using dynamic controls you must recreate the same dynamic controls ono postback to econstruct the page control tree. It is best if you do this during the Page PreInit event. How complex are your controls ...

Strange output in web form after web form is displayed.
   I have been using a web user control for over a week now with no problems. I am now getting strange output in my web form after my controls display on the page. Below is the strange output. Can anyone tell me what is wrong here? Note I did not include it all because it is quite large.   Request Details Session Id: l5b5vkazucfatba4oliaw1vi Request Type: POST Time of Request: 9/10/2007 4:59:59 PM Status Code: 200 Request Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Response Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Trace Information Category Message From First(s) F...

Web resources about - Controlling size of Web Form - asp.net.web-forms

Talk:Controlling for a variable - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is within the scope of the WikiProject Statistics , a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of statistics on Wikipedia. If ...

Controlling What You Share on Timeline - Facebook
Facebook and Privacy hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel Controlling What You Share on Timeline geschrieben. Du kannst den vollständigen Text hier lesen. ...

Balloon Snake - Pop Balloons by Controlling a Bird with the Accelerometer or by Touching on the App Store ...
Get Balloon Snake - Pop Balloons by Controlling a Bird with the Accelerometer or by Touching on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and ...

Controlling a Computer with Eyes - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Some folks know I work with assistive technology, and this shot is one from many I took in the last few days at a conference in Phoenix. This ...

Controlling Doepfer modular synth with a Wiimote - YouTube
This video is about controlling a modular synth with Nintendo's wiimote gamepad, using Doepfer A-100, Doepfer MCV24, Wiimote and computer. Softwares ...

Controlling the minds of cockroaches using Microsoft's Xbox Kinect
Late last year, you were introduced to real, live, remote-controlled cockroaches. Well, the insect hackers at the North Carolina State University ...

CONTROLLING CHAOS: Twitter's Wild Ride From Doodle To IPO
CONTROLLING CHAOS: Twitter's Wild Ride From Doodle To IPO Business Insider Australia “We apologise if the following profile lacks our usual ...

View from the Street: Power to the people controlling the power!
Your news of the day, reduced to a snarky rant.

Dying to be clean: The new technique for controlling feral cats
Cleanliness may be next to godliness unless you're a feral cat, in which case, cleanliness may get you a place next to god. In kitty heaven, ...

Fears Of Telstra controlling NBN - Nextgen - AAPT - Optus - HarbourIT - Budde
The NBN was supposed to create a level playing field, but there are fears that Telstra could still exert bottleneck control over access to customers, ...