Compiler Error Message: CS1026: ) expected

I get this error message when I run a page:

Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.
Compiler Error Message: CS1026: ) expected
Source Error:

Line 63:
Line 64: objDataAdapter.Fill(objDataSet, "[Order]");
Line 65: DataView objDataView = new DataView(objDataSet.Tables"[Order]");
Line 66:
Line 67: if (Page.IsPostBack)

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\faroflyg\order.aspx Line: 65
can anyone see whats wrong?
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
string strConnection = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;";
strConnection += "Data Source=";
strConnection += "C:/Databaser/grupp01/faroflyg.mdb";
OleDbConnection objConnection = new OleDbConnection(strConnection);
string strSQL = "SELECT * FROM [Order];";

OleDbDataAdapter objDataAdapter = new OleDbDataAdapter(strSQL, objConnection);
DataSet objDataSet = new DataSet();

objConnection.Open();

objDataAdapter.Fill(objDataSet, "[Order]");
DataView objDataView = new DataView(objDataSet.Tables"[Order]");
0
livez

I think objDataSet.Tables"[Order]" in the last line needs parens around the order part like this:

DataView objDataView = new DataView(objDataSet.Tables("[Order]"));
0
racheli

Compiler Error Message: CS1026: ) expected #2
Hi I hope someone can help with a compiler error message as follows   <asp:HyperLink ID="HyperLink1" runat="server" Height="29px" NavigateUrl='<%# String.Format("Eval("Hyper")?Telecomitaccno={0}&BUSINESSSTREAM={1}&Dealer={2}", Eval("Telecomitaccno"), Eval("BusinessStream"), Eval("Dealer")) %>' The hyperlink is designed to evaluate a hyperling value from a table and then navigate to it carrying forward three items of information. The hyperlink works carrying the three pieces o...

Compiler Error Message: CS1026: ) expected
Hello,I have a simple web form that runs on a windows 2003 server with the 2.0 .NET framework but when I move the app over to a Windows 2000 server running the 1.1 framework it gives me a strange error. If it's not something specific with that then it may be the COM component I'm calling but I was hoping I could get a hand debugging this. I've looked at a lot of other posts with similar error messages but those all seem to point to inline ASP with a # between the <% %> tags. I do call this page from a javascript function below but it's just a window.open.On the Windows ...

Problem with AjaxControl kit error Compiler Error Message: CS0433: The type 'System.Web.UI.ScriptManager' exists in both 'c:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Web.Extensions\1.0.61025.0__31bf3856ad364
I'm trying to use the Tabs from the Ajaxcontrol kit.I have installed Ajax WebExtension 1.0 to the server i'm runnig the apps fromI'm sure the version of my Ajaxcontrol kit and the System.Web.Extensions i'm trying to use is 1.0.61025. But it seems the one on 3.5 is also there since the server has been updated to v3.5 .net framework I get this error below:  Compiler Error Message: CS0433: The type 'System.Web.UI.ScriptManager' exists in both 'c:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Web.Extensions\1.0.61025.0__31bf3856ad364e35\System.Web.Extensions.dll...

visual studio not giving compile errors even if there are errors in a web form
Hi , I am having problems with my visual studio 2005 product. This is my configuration. Visual studio 2005 Professional Edition on windows vista computer. I have a web site project and some other class projects referenced in the web site. Let's say if I change a function name in the class library and if that function is used in several web forms, when I compile the solution I am not getting any errors. Now when I access that page, it gives an error in the browser. I set up the web site project to compile each web form into its separate dll. so I am thinking when I rebuild the solution...

Compiler Error Message: CS1003: Syntax error, ':' expected
hent..." : "slett..."%>Hi, i have error in the belowed statement. It says " CS1003: Syntax error, ':' expected" If any body help me, It would be grateful.. Thanks in advance.   Compiler Error Message: CS1003: Syntax error, ':' expectedSource Error: Line 28: <td style="border:1;"><%# Eval("Person")%></td> Line 29: <td style="border:1;"><%# Eval("ass")%></td> Line 30: ...

Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code1.
 Hi all, I just installed the software which was fine and no errors... when i went to run it first time at local host it came up with the following error... anyone know what this means?? I have created different ASP.NET projects and it runs no problem... Regards Sicose Server Error in '/PortalVBSDK' Application. Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed...

Error message on a web form
I am trying to generate text onto a form that is a view only form, but instead of getting the name for a unit I am getting a numeric value instead and I am trying to convert that numeric value into an alpha value. But I am running into an error message: "Column 'CCSC_Unit' does not belong to table CCSCUnit." What am I missing or doing wrong? Thanks ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Public Sub GenerateText() Dim connString1 As String = ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings("connString1") '...

Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 128
I recently installed the .net framework 1.1 to one of my IIS servers. I have been running the .net and some of the starter kits on my dev box and it works just great. In addition to trying the time tracking starter kit (which also works great on my dev box), I have tried a very simple test.aspx page. I would appreciate any help or direction on what to do about this. I am new to .net and not even sure what to try to resolve this problem Thanks in advance. -Bob Server Error in '/TTWebVBVS' Application. ----------------------------------------------------------------------...

Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code -1073741502
Hi all, I am posting this just in case this information is useful for other people. I have an ASP.Net page created with VS2005 worked perfectly when running in release mode, but it consistently gave me the following error when running in debug mode within VS2005: Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code -1073741502  The problem was solved after restarting VS.Hong Hi, I appreciate that you share your experience here. Thanks, ThomasThomas SunMicrosoft Online Community SupportPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click...

Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 128.
 I have deployed my website to a server hosted by a hosting company. (WebHost4life). I keep getting an error message when I try to access the web application via the assigned URL. Does anyone know what the problem is? Why am I getting this error message and how do I fix it? Server Error in '/' Application. Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 128...

Compiler Error Message: CS1002: ; expected
anybody can tell me what is the wrong for below line, i got error message Compiler Error Message: CS1002: ; expected SqlConnection myConnection = New SqlConnection(ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["connectionString1"]); Thanks SABU Is that a direct copy and paste of your code? Because the "new" keyword needs to be all lowercase.Alister...

Compiler Error Message CS1002; expected

Web resources about - Compiler Error Message: CS1026: ) expected - asp.net.web-forms

Compiler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Compile" and "compiling" redirect here. For the software company, see Compile (publisher) . For other uses, see Compilation . This article has ...

Compiler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... , or external linking . The most common reason for wanting to transform source code is to create an executable program. The name "compiler" ...

Facebook Open-Sources HipHop PHP Compiler Software
Earlier this morning, Facebook officially made their new PHP “compiler,” called HipHop, available as open source software. In the blog post by ...

Art in the Age of Matter Compilers
jurvetson posted a photo: Sheba may be the harbinger of art in the digital age — a mathematical sculptor with digital matter. She manipulates ...

Interpreters and Compilers (Bits and Bytes, Episode 6) - YouTube
This animation explains the difference between interpreters and compilers. It is from Episode 6 of the classic 1983 television series, Bits and ...

Typesafe cofounder forking Scala compiler
The main contributor to the Scala compiler, Paul Phillips, has announced on GitHub that he is forking the compiler to “fix some of the innumerable ...

Does Apple's new developer agreement ban Adobe's Flash-to-iPhone compiler?
Given that any kind of formal truce between Apple and Adobe was essentially blown out of the water by Steve Job's very public slating of Flash ...

Xcode 5.0 released with iOS 7 SDK, 64-bit app compiler
... has just pushed out Xcode 5.0 to the Mac App Store. The free app includes the SDKs for iOS 7 and Mountain Lion as well as the 64-bit app compiler: ...

NVIDIA and Continuum Analytics Announce NumbaPro, A Python CUDA Compiler
... are announcing that they are bringing Python support to CUDA. Specifically, Continuum Analytics’ will be introducing a new Python CUDA compiler, ...

Jack And Jill Are Google's New Compilers For Android App Developers
Android has gone through quite a few changes during its short 6 years of life. The Android that drives most of the world's smartphones of today ...