CompareValidator fail if currency value more than 2 decimal point

Does anyone encounter problem using the compare validator against a textbox with operator=DataTypeCheck, type="Currency" and the textbox value contains more than 2 decimal point?

With type="Double" it works fine with more than 2 decimal point but must not have comma.
Below is my test result:
Currency 10,200.20 pass
Currency 10,200.204 fail
Double 10,200.20 fail
Double 10200.204 pass
Any suggestion to overcome this issue?
Leon
1
leonteoh7

How to validate a decimal value with 2 digits after decimal point (de decimal point is a comma)
  I am a newbee, I have a Textbox where de user must write the price of an object. How can I validate de data entry in the Textbox (it must be a valid decimal with 2 digits after decimal point), and my pages are in  Portuguese so the decimal point to be accepted must be a comma   thanks  well you can do something like followig:  suppose TextBox1.Text = 123456,789 then you can say if(TextBox1.Text.Contains(",") ) {     int index1 = TextBox1.Text.IndexOf(",") +1;     int index2 = TextBox1.Text.IndexOf(...

how to convert value with decimal point into value with decimal comma
Hello,  I like to know how I can change (for example) the value 55.55 into 55,55. (The system in my country is using comma's instead of points) I'm starting with  a string with the value "55.55" Then I will convert it to a double 55,55 Do I need the the system.Globalization namespace or is there just a simple solution?               Hi,If you are just going to use this format for display then it would be easy to do this:double dTemp;dTemp = 55.55;Response.Write(dTemp.ToString().Replace(".",","));H...

DataWindow.NET and Web Forms #2
Hi, is it possible to develop web forms and use DataWindow.NET 1.0 ? If not in this version, when will it be possible? In what version ? And when will it be released ? A beta for Web Form capability is schedule for the middle to end of November. On 6 Oct 2004 02:42:05 -0700, Nuno Costa wrote: >Hi, > >is it possible to develop web forms and use DataWindow.NET >1.0 ? > >If not in this version, when will it be possible? In what >version ? And when will it be released ? Version 1.0 only supports Windows Forms applications. Version 1.5 will add suppo...

2 Decimal point value Problem..
Hi guys, Need help! How to create a DBF table with Floating Point column (2 Decimal Places) in Delphi code? Thanks. Regards, Eric coiner roy wrote: > Hi guys, > > Need help! > How to create a DBF table with Floating Point column (2 Decimal > Places) in Delphi code? Thanks. > > > Regards, > Eric Which Delphi version? Which Database components? No problems with creating other kinds of dbf-tables or columns? Tiedo -- ...

Web Forms ( Having 2 forms )
Hey programmers. I would like to know how do I handle if a page has 2 forms? It does not allow 2 forms. So how do I overcome this problem ? Because in that page itself, I will have Login and Register together. So there are 2 forms. And if validation occurs. It will not work because it suppose to validate Login and not Registration fields. Thank You. Hey, Create a login user control or custom control that handles logging into the application. BrianBrian"Trust in the Lord and do what is good; dwell in the land and live securely. Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your...

Access .Net 2.0 Application from .Net 2.0 Web Site
I need to populate a specific form in a .Net desktop application from a .net web application.  Is there an easy way to go about this? Hi, Based on my understanding, you want to start an executable application from your ASP.NET websit, right? We can invoke Process.Start method (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.diagnostics.process.start.aspx) to launch an executable application from ASP.NET application. Note: Please keep in mind, the ASP.NET application is running on the server, so it will start the executable application that exists in the server.   I look...

Keeping DBEdit value to 2 decimal point
How can I prevent the DBEdit from accepting more than 2 decimal points? I have a situation that the DBEdit gets an amount like 2.675 and at exit, it gets rounded up to 2.68. We need this to alert the user and not round the amount at exit, or not accept more than 2 decimal points to begin with. Any suggestion is appreciated. what about regular expressions? ^[0-9]*[.,]?[0-9]{0,2}$ I haven't test the expression so you have to find it by your self. > {quote:title=Deborah Sassounian wrote:}{quote} > How can I prevent the DBEdit from accepting more than 2 decimal points? &g...

DataWindow Failed to Retrieve in .NET Web Form
I am running PB 11.5.1 Build 4788. I have a datawindow that would retrieve normally under client server mode, but do not retrieve under .NET Web Forms (returns nothings). I am running the same source code in both modes. The retrieval arguments of the said DataWindow are (Date, Time, Integer). The code is as follow: This.DataObject = 'dw_actsch_sch' This.SetTransObject( sqlca ) li_RtnVal = This.Retrieve( Date( '2010-09-10' ), Time( '10:00.00' ), 1 ) The li_RtnVal is -1 when it is running in web form. I am wondering if anyone has similar experiences,...

Web form SaveAs XML decimal point
This is a multipart message in MIME format. --=_alternative 0029B2CEC12574C0_= Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" If I perform SaveAs in XML format and column is not displayed in datawindow decimal point is "," and ImportFile corrupts this number because it supposes probably ".". If column is displayed in dw it is ok (I put this column to report and erase option visible). Is there some other trick ? --=_alternative 0029B2CEC12574C0_= Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" <br><font size=2 face="sans-serif&q...

passing values to .net web form application
Hi Can any explain me abt how to pass values to my .NET web form application (designed using PB 11.1) from other web application? My intension is to redirect from a web application (ASP.NET to .net web form application) to my web application with user information. Thanks & Regards, Anbazhagan From the "Deploying Applications and Components to .NET" manual: >>> Starting an application with command line parameters If your application requires command line parameters, you can assign values to the PBCommandParm global property before you deploy the...

Using excel/automation from a .net web form fails, why?
Hi all - From my codebehind I'm attempting to write the contents of a DataSet to Excel. However, it appears that I cannot start Excel from my codebehind to accomplish this. Doing so causes the following error: Cannot execute a program. The command being executed was "c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\csc.exe" /noconfig @"C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET Files\webservice_icspos_consumer\bd8c4cb9\af1c8054\s33rwgwf.cmdline". I've referenced Microsoft Excel 10.0 Object Library which also brings in - Microsoft Office 10.0 Obje...

Web resources about - CompareValidator fail if currency value more than 2 decimal point - asp.net.web-forms

Register for an Account - American Technical Ceramics
American Technical Ceramics Corp. (ATC) Login Register Cart Home - Products - Capacitors - Multilayer Capacitors Military Products Commercial ...

Validation Controls in ASP.NET - Coders Grid
Details the ASP.NET syntax for the CompareValidator control. You can use this control to compare a user’s entry against a constant value or the ...

CompareValidator Control
The CompareValidator control allows you to compare the value entered by the user into an input control, such as a TextBox control, with the value ...

Yii Framework 2.0 API Documentation
Toggle navigation Yii Framework 2.0 API Documentation Class reference Extensions apidoc authclient bootstrap codeception composer debug elasticsearch ...

Validation Controls in ASP.NET
Details the ASP.NET syntax for the CompareValidator control. You can use this control to compare a user’s entry against a constant value or the ...

validator - Coders Grid
Resource algorithm code for better life coding database design stuffs guideline infra development mobile development security services Tools ...

Base Compare Validation Control Properties
Developer Network Get tools MSDN subscriptions Sign in Opportunity iOS Android Web .Net Design Games Platform Tablet & PC Phone Cloud Connect ...