changing the text size on the form

Guys,

how to change the text font size on the webform in .Net

dev11

You can use following code to change textbox size.

TextBox1.Width = System.Web.UI.WebControls.Unit.Pixel(300)
TextBox1.Height = System.Web.UI.WebControls.Unit.Pixel(300)

Thanks,
Ram

Thanks,
Ram

Om Sri Sai Ram
0
potturi_rp
11/15/2005 2:56:42 AM
 dev11 wrote:
how to change the text font size on the webform in .Net

You use CSS.
The font-size property
CSS Reference
CSS Tutorial

--
Tarjei
0

Or you could change it per control:
      TextBox1.Font.Size = FontUnit.Large;

NC...

0
NC01
11/15/2005 3:41:50 PM
 potturi_rp wrote:

You can use following code to change textbox size.

TextBox1.Width = System.Web.UI.WebControls.Unit.Pixel(300)
TextBox1.Height = System.Web.UI.WebControls.Unit.Pixel(300)

Thanks,
Ram

Sorry I thought its text box size.

Thanks,

Ram

Thanks,
Ram

Om Sri Sai Ram
0
potturi_rp

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

Web forms and mobile web forms

how to change these windows form code to web form code?
hi, i'm a beginner of c#,i want to know how to change these windows form code to web form code //////////// private void buttonSign_Click( object sender, System.EventArgs e) { //get original message as byte array byte[] messagebytes = Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes( textOriginalMessage.Text); //create digest of original message using SHA1 SHA1 sha1 = new SHA1CryptoServiceProvider(); byte[] hashbytes = sha1.ComputeHash(messagebytes); //display hash bytes in hex format StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder(); for (...

how to place a <form> in web form form
i placed a <form> in the web form, but i can't submit coz i neet to submit to another web site how can i do??? Mike Chan You cannot submit a <form> to another page if you have a RunAt="Server" in the form tag. Remove that RunAt="Server" and you can (though then you will need to use plain old HTML inside that form). What are you trying to do? Why do you need to post to another form?Starting with ASP.NET 2.0? Look at:Programming Microsoft Web Forms My Blog COZ I NEED TO POST SOME INFORMATION TO ANOTHER WEB SITE IS THERE ANY OTHER SOLUTION?M...

Check if the text box "text" has changed (RePost from web forms forum)
Greetings! How can i know if the "text" inside of a text box has changed? For example, I currently have this: if (txtMU.TextChanged()) { } But this does not work. The other idea I had was to assign the existing value of the text box to a string and then when the user click the save button I can create a conditional statement to compare the original string with the new string. However, I would like something more effective as I have like 12 text boxes to compare. Thanks, EduardoThanks,Please Mark this post as answered if it was helpful. Here is the easiest way that I have ...

Forms or No Forms
Hope this isn't a repeat.  I looked and didn't find anything. Say for example you had a web page with around 20 fields retrive and update to a database with differing datatypes.  Some fields will have some special controls (dropdowns, radios, buttons, etc) that interact with other parts of the page.  What is the best and/or most efficient code to make the page. Would you use a Formview bound to a standard ADO.net SQL connection and edit the templates. Use a Formview bound to an Object Data Source and edit within the templates. Or use an Object Data Source and bind the...

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Limiting Text Size in a Web Form
Hello,   I want to display valiable length text strings in a limited space (known pixel width).   For example  "This is a very long string" would be limited to "This is a very..."   Are there any rendering helper functions to calculate the size of the text (considering font and style of course) in pixels, or to limit the displayed text?   Many thanks   Ofer   Hi There If the text is within say a text box then you can set the size of the text box to say 15 characters - then what to do is check the length of the text and then wriet a function w...

Web resources about - changing the text size on the form - asp.net.web-forms

Changing room - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A changing room , locker room , dressing room (usually in a sports, theater or staff context) or changeroom (regional use) is a room or area ...

Beyond Timeline: The Changing Face Of Facebook Ads
Despite the hype, timeline may not be the most exciting, or important change coming on March 30. Expanded advertising opportunities may unlock ...

Robert Scoble - Micromedia, how it's changing what we blog - Facebook
Jeremiah Owyang wrote an interesting piece about micromedia and how it's changing what we do on blogs and how we distribute media (er, ideas, ...

8 Ways the Changing Facebook Home Page Will Affect Application Virality
For developers who live and die by the changes Facebook makes to the way information flows through the service, every little Facebook tweak has ...

Changing Lanes (@chginglanes) on Twitter

Changing the way business decisions are made
We believe that social data has unlimited value, and near limitless application. Today, we’re taking an important step toward unleashing this ...

The Right and Wrong Reasons for Changing Jobs
... your profile is a clue to the folks at LinkedIn that you’re thinking of switching jobs, so don’t be The Right and Wrong Reasons for Changing ...

We're Changing Our Name (Back) to Stack Overflow
We are Stack Overflow. You may know us from such popular websites as Stack Overflow Q&A, Stack Overflow Careers, The Stack Exchange Q&A Network, ...

The Tao of Twitter: Changing your life and business 140 characters at a time - Amazon
It's time to take the mystery out of Twitter. Twitter may be the most powerful business and personal networking platform ever created but it ...

App Store - Voices 2 ~ fun voice changing!
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Voices 2 ~ fun voice changing! on the App Store. Download Voices 2 ...