Change value into dg textbox but it catches old value

A datagrid is populated by an arraylist.
When I'll update: Even changing text, i.e., writing a new text into textbox, the text continue the last one, without changes
I turn off viewstate from textbox but nothing yet

What is going on? Some help will be appreciated, thanks a lot

Best regards,

Ivan Andrade
0
Roberot

Are you dataBinding you datagrid on pageLoad?  If so, wrap if(!IsPostBack) around your databinding.

If everything happens for a reason what is the reason for this error?
0
mpaterson

how to change the value of checkbox when i change the value of textbox
i want the checkbox to change its value to unchecked when the textbox doesnot have anything i.e is value is "" and as soon as i enter anything to it, the checkbox should automatically change to checked. Can you please tell me how to do this Add to the textbox: OnKeyUp="CheckValue()" Add to the html: <script language="javaScript"> function CheckValue() { if (document.getElementById('textboxid').value.length == 0) { document.getElementById('checkboxid').checked = false; } else { document.getElementById('checkboxid').checked...

Update dg catching old value from textbox
I add a textbox into a edittemplatecolumn. When I call the to update the datagrid the value passed still is the old one, not the new one, what am I missing? Thanks a lot   private void dgProfissionais_UpdateCommand(object source, System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridCommandEventArgs e) {   SqlConnection sqlConnection = new SqlConnection(ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["STRING_CONEXAO"]); TextBox txtProfissional = (TextBox) dgProfissionais.Items[e.Item.ItemIndex].Cells[0].FindControl("txtNome"); string strSQL;   strSQL = "UPDATE Profissionais SET Nome = @Nome "; strSQL...

how ontextchanged event in datalist fire and when that textbox value change than another textbox inside datalist value also change
 i have one datalist into which i used maskededit extender for time entry there is three textbox (1) start_time (2) end_time (3) duration so when enter  end_date value than this text box ontextchage event fire and duration will automatically calculate by(end_time - start_time) and display into datalist duration textbox. in datalist there is more than one item.i put some code so just check  <asp:DataList ID="CONTRACT_SERVICE_ITEM" runat="Server" RepeatColumns="1" RepeatDirection="Horizontal"      &nbs...

How to change the value of a TextBox inside a Web Form in Insert mode?
Hi, If the textbox txtDate is outside a Web Form, we can change the values as follow: txtName.Text = "James"; If the item is inside a Web Form in Insert mode, how can I change the TextBox value by using .net script or JavaScript at run-time?  Thanks, James Hi James,If I understand your question, you want to be able to change the value using JavaScript within the browser, not the code-behind.  You would do that with something like this:<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">document.getElementById(<%=txtName.ClientID.ToStr...

Changed Cookie Value reverts to old value
I have a very weird problem. To explain the background a bit. I'm using master pages with a variety of custom web controls, which retrieve info from a database, depending on use cookie values. In addition, I'm using the Page_PreInit event to programmatically switch master pages depending on the value of this cookie (all the master pages inherit the same "base page" which contains the switching code). This works perfectly well, with no hassles until I try and change the cookie value. When I need to change the value, I'm using this code similar to this here:   Request.Coo...

Change value of textbox dependent on value from dropdownlist
How do you achieve this but client-side, to avoid the constant page refresh? (Javascript)   Best, Asaf. You need to use an onChange event on your DropDownList and wire it to a JavaScript function. In the code example below, ddlID and txtID are the control IDs of your DropDownList and TextBox controls. Code: ddlID.Attributes.Add("onChange", "setText('" + ddlID.ClientID + "', '" + txtID.ClientID + "');"); JavaScript: function setText(ddl, txt){   var ddlID = document.getElementById(ddl);   var txtID = document.getElementById(txt);   &...

Gridview TextBox Value empty or old value
Hi, I have written a page whose content includes a gridview. This gridview will display the shopping cart of my web app. I have set the columns and one column is set as follows: <ItemTemplate HeaderText="Quantity">  <asp:TextBox runat="server" id="txtChangeQuantity" text='<%# Eval("Quantity") %>'></ItemTemplate> The gridview is bound to the "cart" DataTable (included in the Profile in web.config)  I want to accomplish the following: When the user changes the quantity in the "txtChangeQuantity" textbox of a row and clicks on a button next to it (the ...

How to update gridview with dropdownbox and textbox values after changing the values
I have papulate the gridview with Dropdownbox(Quantity) and Textbox for price and Product details after updating the quantity and price through javascript, I want to insert into database How can i do help me please<asp:GridView ID="GridView1" runat="server" AutoGenerateColumns="False" Width="100%" CellPadding="4" ForeColor="#333333" GridLines="None" OnRowDataBound="GridView1_RowDataBound" >        <Columns>          &...

Losing values of Textboxes after accessing values from web.config
HelloCan someone help with me with this problem. I am accessing some values from my application's web.config in the AppSettings section and setting the text properties of the text boxes on a settings page with these values. I then edit the value of one of the text boxes. When I click the Save Changes button I lose the values of these text boxes. The code I am using is: In Page_Load:txtSMTPServerURL.Text = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["SMTPServerURL"] In btnSaveChanges_Click:string smtpURL = txtSMTPServerURL.Text Andrew Ling Are you checking for a postback (Page.IsPost...

If Not value or value then....
Hi all,I want to write a simple IF Not then statement in ASP.net 2.0 and I would like some help please.  If Not ntuser = "DOMAIN\ntuser" Or ntuser = "DOMAIN\ntuser2" Then Panel1.Visible = False End If Doesnt work, can you tell me where i'm going wrong please?many thanks.  The first place you're going wrong is in telling us it "doesn't work" without providing any details. JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue. Use Not as stated below. It ...

Changing a textbox value by changing 2 other textboxes inside of a FormView
Ok...here goes.  I want to be able to dynamically change the value of a textbox by changing the value of 2 other textboxes.  I have 4 textboxes, txt1, txt2, txtDB, and txtTotal.  These are all inside of FormView1 which is inside of UserControl1.ascx which is inside of UserControl1.aspx.   The goal is to have txtTotal read the summation of the 3 other textboxes.  txtDB has a bound value read from a database (why it is in a FormView).  txt1 and txt2 can be changed.  I want though, for the txtTotal textbox to change in real time wit...

Changing textbox value back to original value when closing popup
Hi, On my webform, I have 4 textboxes and a submit button. If the user changes the value in the first textbox then submits the form, a popup window appears that has an "Are you sure ..." message, a Yes button, and a No button. If the user presses No, I want to close the popup and return the value of the first textbox back to its original value (before the user changed it). I can get the popup to close; I just can't figure out how to get the first textbox to have its original value. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, Suzanne You could use this javascript: window...

Change value of textbox based on value from dropdownlist using ajax?
Hello, I want to program an aspx form so that depending on what value you select from a dropdownlist, a textbox gets populated using ajax or javasciprt (client based) I did this already server-side by reading from an SQL data table, but it's annoying because of the page refresh, anyway to do the same thing using ajax or javascript? Look at my code below:   Many thanks ! :)   Sub ddllocations_SelectedIndexChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles ddllocations.SelectedIndexChanged Dim strconn As String Dim myConnection As New SqlConnection(strconn) ...

Web resources about - Change value into dg textbox but it catches old value - asp.net.web-forms

Aqua (user interface) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aqua is the GUI and primary visual theme of Apple Inc. 's OS X operating system . It is based around the theme of water, as its name suggests, ...

Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WP:RFCU redirects here. You may be looking for Wikipedia:Requests for comment/User conduct ( WP:RFC/U ), CheckUser policy ( Wikipedia:CheckUser ...

Help - Identi.ca
Identi.ca is a social service . Users can post short(140 character) status messages which are broadcast totheir friends and colleagues on the ...

City of Whitehorse, YT : Contact
Employment - Bylaws - Document Library - FAQ - Contact Us Search Query Textbox Home Home About Whitehorse Notify Me Contact Us Employee Links ...

www.asianewsphoto.com Help
Help for uploading pictures Noun explanation Group pictures: a basic unit which stands for a piece of news photo in system; include: information ...

Metamorphose: All-In-One File/Folder Renamer For Windows, Mac & Linux
Previously, we’ve reviewed many batch file-renaming applications like ReNamer (read review), NameChanger (read review), File Grinder (read review) ...

How to build a Twitter extension for Chrome
Ars takes a close look at the Chrome Web browser's new extension system. In …

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- RSS
... RSS Service, please follow the instructions below. STEP 1. Select the product to subscribe. STEP 2. The RSS link will be shown on the Textbox ...

authonomy writers and readers - Daniel Escurel Occeno's profile - authonomy writing community
... of the Point Guard”. It is entered in www.textnovel.com writing contest.In the TEXTNOVEL website simply type in “Lee Chon” in the textbox search ...

Baseball Prospectus
Forgot Your Password? Enter your username in the textbox below. Username: If you don't remember your username, please contact Customer Service ...