Can anyone help me out for designing and coding login control which works exactly like login control in tool kit? Plz help me

Can anyone help me out for designing and coding login control which works exactly like login control in tool kit? Plz help me

0
itsvineeth209

step1:

write below coding in web.config

<authentication mode="Forms">

<forms name="adminlogin" path="/" loginUrl="admin/login.aspx" protection="All" timeout="30" defaultUrl="access.aspx"></forms>

</authentication>

<authorization>

above code dont require aspnetdb database, You can setup your own table for login in your current database.

 step2:

take two text boxes for username and password. and one butoon from "login" (your design)

step3:

Write below code in buttion click

Protected Sub btnLogin_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Web.UI.ImageClickEventArgs) Handles btnLogin.Click

'write code here for - - - - Validation username and password - - - -

'Write code here to check valid useraname and password from DATABASE

If you get username and password True from database Then

Session("userid") = txtUserName.Text

Session("pwd") = txtPassword.Text

FormsAuthentication.RedirectFromLoginPage(txtUserName.Text, False)

Else

lblMsgError.Text = "Invalid UserName or passpord. Please Try Again..."

txtUserName.Focus()

End If

End Sub

Komakulas
0
komakula

Can anyone help me in designing login control exactly like login control in toolkit of Visual Studio?
I had designed some login controls before. But i want to design login control exactly like login control in toolkit of Visual Studio. Here, Should hav registration, Forgot password( when go to forgot password page, first it should ask email address then it should display secret question which is there for that email id and should generate email for sending password ), remember password, If you want one that is EXACTLY like it, just use it.  That's what it's there for! If you want one that is MOSTLY like it, consider creating a new class and have it subclass System.Web.UI.WebCo...

Login Control not working!!! PLZ HELP!
Hi - I have created a site with a login.  The problem is that when I login, I receive an error:  "Your login attempt was not successful. Please try again." I used the ASP.net Web Admin Tool to set up members.  Can anyone help.  Thanks We cannot help without you posting the code to see what's wrong. :-(CheersAlMy BlogMapStats.NETPlease click on 'Mark as Answer' if this post answered your question! I have only the html - I am not sure as to whether I should be physically coding or just by way of connection through the properies panel.  Please Help Me!...

can anyone help this? FileUpload control and Validation control
Hi. My situation is: in a gridview's each row, I have a button which by click will popup a form in which is a fileupload control and a validation control to check file extention. when I first time click a button, everything will work fine, then after I upload a file, the popup form will disappear. it just what I want. then, when I click another button, it popup again and the validation is fired.  I thought that it is the viewstate cause the validation, and I disabled viewstate of the fileupload control and it's container ( a panel control) but the problem still the same ...

Help! cannot catch current user after login with Login Control.
I am use Form authentication and SqlMembershipProvider, after i login with Login control, I check the User object like :   Membership.GetUser(),  but i got a null object ,anybody would tell why is it ? thx 1, Make sure you have logged in succesfully;2, Where do you put that code in? You may try using: User.Identity.Name,  Membership.GetUser(username) etc.Hope it helps!  the web.config bring that , i had solved it , anywise, thank for your answer...

Is there any web form control that can work as IFRAME html control?????

How to design login control like Windows Live Login page..
Hi all,  I am using ASP.NET 2.0. In my application i would like to design a login control like Windows Live login page. That is very superb and looks nice. If my mail id was in cookie then it shows different look. else it allow me to enter mail id & pwd. Can anyone give me an idea, how to do this..  ...

I put my login control in ascx file. how can i show login control in master page?
Hi, I put my login control in ascx file and I want it showed in the master page. And when a user click login button the master page isn't refreshed. How should I use updatepanel cotrol? Is it nessesary I add special  codes in web.config to use update panel control? Thanks in advance. Sepid   Yes , you need to configure your website to use ajax , see this link http://asp.net/ajax/documentation/live/configuringASPNETAJAX.AspxRegards,Anas Ghanem.Note:Please Don't hesitate to click "Report Abuse" link if you noticed something wrong on the forums...

Can't Login to my Web Site Login Control After Deployment
Ok, here's my situation. I am deploying my web app to a remote server at a hosting company running ASP.NET 2.0. And as typical... everything works fine locally... doesn't work remotely. Here is what I did:1. I have a login control on my login page. Good.2. I ran Aspnet_regsql.exe to create the necessary membership/role entries in the remote SQL server. Everything was created fine. Good.3. I configured the web app to use that provider to deal with roles and membership. And I added a user and password with the appropriate role to access the secure folder (secured based on role through the web ...

login status control/login name control
 HiI add these two web controls on the master page, but when I run the login page which inherits the master page.. the login status is always "logout".and the login name is always the same one....I mean I didnot even login ?? how could I fix this....I thought it might be my browser stored some information in session before?and weird thing is that It can successfully run a sample code which has login status part....?? any help?? thank you so much  Make sure that you are using Forms security (Not Windows) in the web.config file....

Login Control and Login Status control Problem
I m using Login control on Page A. I have put login status control on Page B. When i m pressing logout on Page B then Page Load event of Page A is also getting fired but i dont want system to do that. I don't know why this is happening. Any body can help please. Regards , Gaurav Hi Gaurav, Please check if you have set Page A as the default page to be redirected if a user try to access Page B without Authentication. I mean, try accessing pageB without login in, and see if you get redirected to PageA. What happens here is, when you logout from Page B, you are not autherised t...

Help with Login Controls
I am looking for some help to point me in the right direction.  I am new to asp.net and redesigning my current web site.  I have implemented the basic login control using roles and management functions.  I need to take it a step futher to collect more user information like company name and contact information, verify email address and to alert admin of new enrollment. I done some reading on various websites and can't seem to figure it out.  A plug-in script would be nice.  Any help would be apreciated. Thanks in advance Jerry Check thishttp://www....

help//login Control
im working on a website in C#. i have 3 types of people in the site: Customer, Worker and Manager.i have a database and thereis all the info about those types of people. im not using the database that is automatic you get. now how can i do roles in sites so i could manage the page for each person?  Moreover,  how can i do it from one login control?  Hi check this link for login redirect according to login user role http://yasserzaid.wordpress.com/2008/12/25/login-redirection/ Good Luck or Try this:in Login.aspx pagepublic static void RequestLogin(){string OriginalUrl =...

login controls help
Hi  I have a  website with 10 pages( in asp.net/c# )without using master pages. and connect it to database to retrieve the credentials. have a login page and some loggeduser pages and loggeduser page contains login name and login status control. I set required web.config values. My problem is  after login ,it redirects to userpage but doesn't show the login name and status. Do we need master page to show login status and name ? or how to set it on each page. Any help with problem is appreciated. Thanks in advance Ben To be able to see those controls on every...

Web resources about - Can anyone help me out for designing and coding login control which works exactly like login control in tool kit? Plz help me - asp.net.web-forms

Designing Women - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the television show of this title. For the 1934 film of this title, see Designing Women (film) . For the 1957 film with ...

Designing for Accessibility: Q&A with Jeff Wieland - Facebook
Facebook Design hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel Designing for Accessibility: Q&A with Jeff Wieland geschrieben. Du kannst den vollständigen Text ...

Designing the new Twitter profiles - Twitter Blogs
A peek into the process of redesigning profiles from the ground up.

Designing Around Little Minds
In designing user interfaces, we aim to empower the &ldquo;user&rdquo; to understand and control the system at hand. Output via screens and speakers, ...

Designing Obama for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Designing Obama on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Designing Mobile Interfaces - a set on Flickr
Related to or used for the book by Steven Hoober &amp; Eric Berkman. See 4ourth.com/wiki

Google I/O 2014 - Designing for wearables - YouTube
Speaker(s): Alex Faaborg, Bob Ryskamp, Emmet Connolly, Hayes Raffle Description: Wearable technology requires new design approaches. We'll share ...

James Bond - Designing 007: Fifty Years of Bond Style
Fashion, fast cars: Show eyes Bond film style legacy

Google's Android plans include manufacturing own chips and designing new Pixel phone
Google’s interest in mobile chipmaking can open new business opportunities, including a new Pixel phone line.

Developer finds designing a great park is child's play
Developer finds designing a great park is child's play