I would like to know what is the best way to open a web form from another web form. I would like to call it from a button control.

mikelperezalbeniz

Well, if I've grasped your question right, there are many methods to do that:

1)Response.Redirect > To navigate to another page from code and is equal to clicking a hyperlink. I suggest this as I think it's closer to your question.

2)Server.Transfer > This ends the current web form and begins a new web form. It's usable when you want to pass some variables i.e (Label1.Text) to the next immediate page. It's not safe though and not used to send passwords.

3)Server.Execute > This begins a new web form while the current web form is still displayed. Mostly used to combine web forms.

4)Window.Open > This is a script method and displays a page in a new browser window. As it is executed on the client, you can customize the appearance of the browser(i.e FullScreen) and though needs more coding.

I hope these cover your question.

Omid
MCP, MCAD
It does cover my question. Thanks a lot.
0
mikelperezalbeniz

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Web forms and mobile web forms

synchronizing chunk of data of one web form for another web form
I'm making a web application. In one web form; i'm taking inputs from user. Now; there is some info given by user in this page which is needed for web form which is going to be displayed next. i want to display that info automatically on that web form so that user doesn't have to re-input that info in this next web form. Info from first page would be inserted into database when user clicks on the submit button. then that next web form would be displayed. and the chunk of info from previous page should be displayed there!!! how can i do this?? cany anybody help?? nobody can help me!! I...

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Include web form inside web form

Strange output in web form after web form is displayed.
   I have been using a web user control for over a week now with no problems. I am now getting strange output in my web form after my controls display on the page. Below is the strange output. Can anyone tell me what is wrong here? Note I did not include it all because it is quite large.   Request Details Session Id: l5b5vkazucfatba4oliaw1vi Request Type: POST Time of Request: 9/10/2007 4:59:59 PM Status Code: 200 Request Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Response Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Trace Information Category Message From First(s) F...

Hello, I have a principal form with a list of information. From this form, I go on an edit forms and I want to control what is done on this form. For this, I want to block the button Windows back on my edit form. Somebody can help me ? Thank you for your help.  Jy. set the Session Variable (with your ID or whatever ) in the Principal Form when user click on Edit then put the One Back Button on your edit form and Redirect the page by using the Session variable value.Please Mark as Answred If This Blog has Helped You.RegardsMitesh Darjihttp://www.indianic.comhttp://www.mitatdotnet....

Web resources about - calling a web form from another web form - asp.net.web-forms

London Calling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
London Calling is the third studio album by the English punk rock band The Clash . It was released in the United Kingdom on 14 December 1979 ...

List of country calling codes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of country calling codes defined by ITU-T recommendations E.123 and E.164 , also called IDD ( International Direct Dialling ) ...

Free VoIP Calling Added To Facebook Messenger For IOS In The U.K.
Voice-over-Internet-protocol calling has made its way across the pond for Facebook Messenger users, as the social network updated its iOS version ...

Facebook Video Calling - Facebook
Bring your conversations to life on Facebook. With face-to-face video calling, now you can watch your friends smile, wink and LOL. To get started, ...

Facebook roundup: video ads, voice calling, logos and more
... than three per day at launch. It is unclear whether the ads will autoplay in the feed or not. More Messenger for Android users get free calling ...

Berlin Calling (@neuraum) on Twitter

Calling all foodies: Here comes @TwitterFood
There are many thousands of food-related Tweets people send on Twitter each day – Tweets about meals, ingredients, favorites, recipes and dining ...

YUBISASHI NIPPON CALLING ENGLISH for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get YUBISASHI NIPPON CALLING ENGLISH on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Calling woman II - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore Marcel Oosterwijk's photos on Flickr. Marcel Oosterwijk has uploaded 2195 photos to Flickr.

Leaked screenshots suggest WhatsApp could add video calling
Leaked screenshots from Macerkopf.de, a German technology blog, appear to show video calling on WhatsApp , the popular messaging client. Macerkopf.de ...