call a web form from a window form

Hi all

I need help about calling a web form from a window form. i don't know if this is possible but if it possible please give me some help, any kind of help.
thanks.

Miguel A.
0
migver

Usually you can open any exe from within the windows form, and to do so, you could open the iexplorer.exe and give it the url of the webform to run it.

regards.
Bilal Hadiar, MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MCT
Microsoft MVP - Telerik MVP
0
haidar_bilal
10/24/2004 7:26:29 PM
would you give me an example? please,

tanks
Miguel A.
0
migver
10/24/2004 7:56:34 PM
please i need some documentation or examples about this.
Miguel A.
0
migver

How do you call a windows form from a web form?
hi,  i doing a vb project which include a web form and a windows form.   How do you call a windows form from a web form? can any kind souls plz tell mi haha....my email is EDITED. i appreciate the help   regards kit  EDITED By: longhorn2005 This gives you an idea using VS 2003-- most of it is still relevant:  http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/02/01/UserCtrl/---------------------------------------MCP - Web Based Client Development .NET 2.0 I am attempting to do something similar, I have an existing windows form application that I was asked to i...

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

Web Forms or Windows Forms
Hi; I got started a new project for a company's Intranet. This is a test database system which we will use as a pool and put data and update,del,add simply modification operations on.I am learning .NET and implementing this system together I am using web-forms now.Everyone enters their pass and user-name to be able to use the system.But I can implement this system with Windows Forms also.At this case if you were me which form system you would use? Thank you for your replies There are definate advantages to using Web Forms since they do not have to be deployed to each client...

Web forms and mobile web forms

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Include web form inside web form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Web Form to Windows Form conversion
Hi,Has any-one seen a conversion tool from asp.net forms to Windows forms - I have seen one the other way. The users don't like one of the pages on an intranet system of ours. This page contains a grid, text boxes and drop downs for product data entry, they need to use this very quickly and it really needs to post back after each row for business rules validation.  They don't like IE. flicker, and they also need it to beep if the page is posting back i.e. they shouldn't be entering data at this stage but they do it that quickly they sometimes...

Converting Windows Form to Web Form
Is it possible to convert a windows form to a web form? I want to convert a VB 6.0 application I worked on for a year(24 forms) to a web application. My plan is to migrate form VB 6.0 to VB .NET and then to ASP.NET Thank u in advance. well an ASP.NET app can do anything that a VB6 app can do, that is for sure :) so it is possible the question is how easy? how well did you keep separate business from user-interface logic? it may be as simple as cuttting/pasting a bunch of methods, and dropping a few visual components to call them. to maintain full compliance with...

Web resources about - call a web form from a window form - asp.net.web-forms

The Windows Blog

How to fix error 0xc0000017 when installing Windows 10
While I've been running Windows 10 for what seems like forever now, a desktop computer sitting in my office running Windows 8.1 has been crying ...

Microsoft shows off just how much data it’s collecting from Windows 10 users
Despite its continued insistence that Windows 10 isn't spying on anyone, Microsoft has done little to convince the majority of concerned users ...

Samsung’s Galaxy TabPro S Offers the First Super AMOLED Windows Tablet Display
... However, its slender physique is no commentary on its abilities. It is packed with capabilities with full PC functionality including Windows ...

Windows tech support: Keyboard and mouse
Get your input devices to input, and tweak power-saving mode and pointer sensitivity.

Samsung jumps on Windows 10 with light laptop, 2-in-1 device
LAS VEGAS Samsung announced today that Windows 10 will run on its newest lightweight laptop and a new 2-in-1 tablet called the Galaxy TabPro ...

Wacom's new stylus gives Windows 2-in-1s Surface-like input
... to use with your slate or hyrbid device, Wacom was responsible for the tech. At CES, the company announced its Bamboo Smart stylus for Windows ...

Microsoft Claims Windows 10 Running on 200 Million Devices
DAILY VIDEO: Microsoft: 200 million active Windows 10 devices; Samsung shows off a smart belt concept at CES; Intel buys drone software baker ...