Both C# ASPX pages and VB.NET ASPX in single VB.NET Web Applcation Template

Hi..

Is it possible to have both c# pages and VB pages in same Webapplication, what i chose is VB.NET Web application Template.
With Thanks,
Jaya....
0
kagita

I don't see why you couldn't, but for the sake of consistency I don't know why you would want to do this. When you choose a C# or VB.NET application template(I'm assuming you're using VS or WebMatrix), it simply creates a .aspx file that includes a page directive that specifies the page language. If you created a C# template but want to use VB.Net instead, you need to go from:

<%@ Page Language="C#" ....

<%@ Page Language="VB" ...

Jeff
0
nothinbut

Invoke Orchestration from aspx web page(vb.net)
Hi: In my application  I am using BizTalk Orchestation to save the records in Mainframe with web service. Button Click event of ASPX page (which  passes XML file) needs to invoke Orchestration returns to web page with result message. How can I invoke orchestration. Any one knows the solution please send me the code sample ASAP. It is very urgent. Mark   I have not seen Biztalk 2004 code sample in VB.NET but I found a link with a lot of people you could ask.  Biztalk blogs and Biztalk RSS.  Try the link below.  Hope this helps. http:/...

I have a web site in vb.net 2003 that I what to convert to vb.net 2005. I open my web site in the visual studio 2005 by Local IIS option. I follow the steps of the visual studio conversion wizard.In the conversion report I received the following warning 'Referencepath' settings have not been converted.  Can anyone tell what I have to do to make this warning disappear? Best regards,Sérgio 'Referencepath'  is a property you can set with with VS2003 project file, sothat when ever you to do Add reference this path is serached for class libraries.  We do not  have that ...

Web Menus / User controls in aspx web page and .aspx C# based web templates
Dear all, I have created several user controls and included in the webpages. (This user control is a navigation menu consisting of images) This has to be included in all webpages. But when i tried to publish i get error messages for them. But i can’t remove since i need these user controls. Error message given below Error 2 The type 'WebUserControl' exists in both 'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\new_latest\d203e69a\d67c356f\App_Web_ijsq-eqk.dll' and 'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\new_la...

convert c#.net page to vb.net
ok I have an entire page in vb.net and now I want to integrate some code from another page but it written in c#.net what is the easiest way to convert c#.net to vb.net I tried using www.kamalpatel.net/ConvertCSharp2VB.aspx but it only gave me errors here is what I am trying to convert let me know if you have any ideas http://www.nomorepasting.com/paste.php?pasteID=20953 With Alex Lowe's translator ' Messages Private NoFileMessage As String = "No file selected" Private UploadSuccessMessage As String = "Uploaded Sucess" Private NoImagesMessag...

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

C#.NET or VB.NET

vb .net or c# .net

VB.Net To C#.Net

VB.NET control only works when .aspx page uses VB as language
Hello everyone, I created a very extensive .net server control using vb.net. Works like a charm...almost. For some reason, the control requires Language="vb" in the page directive, even if the code-behind file is c#. If the language="C#" in the page directive (with a code behind file ) it gives the error: "The name '__ctrl' does not exist in the class or namespace 'ASP.WebForm1_aspx'" Changing the page directive langauge="vb" solves the problem. If there is no code behind class, but the .aspx page directive has language="C#...

Web resources about - Both C# ASPX pages and VB.NET ASPX in single VB.NET Web Applcation Template - asp.net.web-forms

Twitter
Sign in Sign up You are on Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here David Teten @ dteten New York, NY ...

Printed Circuit Board EL Display - Lets Make Retro Hand Held Games - YouTube
Jeri shows how to make electroluminescent (E) displays with etched circuit boards and Luxprint EL ink. Great for 7 segment and retro hand held ...

Joining and Information - Toowoomba Grammar School
Other equipment will need to be bought but, before committing to expensive items (such as the sleeping bag, air mattress etc), please seek advice ...

21CFP - The Elements
Learning never stops, but for it to start, it must be engaging and have relevance to the learner. The process is cyclical, starting with a big ...

Improve Windows Load Time By Delaying Application Startup - My Startup Delayer
When you turn on your PC, sometimes you might have noticed that there is a long delay before Windows becomes responsive. Before that time, you ...

HBO Go Coming to Android « android-alert
... may find on the Android market, and the lack of a Netflix, another option may soon be available. HBO subscribers could be getting a new applcation ...

HELP ME !!! Got in a trouble!!! Someone please guide me to unlock my device from fast boot mode!!
I had flashed Boot. img from my device using an app an it got stuck at Fastboot mode. My device is rooted but isnt unlocked. So, that im unable ...

Anpeco Design Company News
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Ideas &nbsp &nbsp Turned &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp&nbsp into &nbsp &nbsp Reality Anpeco Design Company News http://www.wirelessfir ...

Price Drop: Free Music Downloader
... makes the process of downloading music from popular websites to your iPhone not only possible, but pleasant and enjoyanble. Our applcation is ...

Bob Basset
main shop collection Manifesto shop collection Manifesto Gallery Bag MY BAG GRAND TOTAL: $0.00 CONTINUE MY BAG SUBTOTAL: $0.00 WORLDWIDE SHIPPING: ...