Adding additional Fields on a web form

I am looking at creating an internal web based book ordering form. I am using VB.net visual studio 2003.

I plan to have a drop down list to select the book you want to order, then you can enter the quantity of that book. However, I want the user to be able to select x number of books. I know how to add a static number of fields that a user can select from but how can I but have a drop down field with a textbox in a row format, then if it is used, another row with the same fields would appear. Even if I had to have a + button to add another row.

 Thanks for the helps.

Shawn.

Shawn Budnick
0
ShawnBudnick

what language. I would recomend using Ajax with a c# or VB.net code behind. you can programatically add in rows to a table with textboxes and all that and get the data from it no problem, without the page looking like the whole thing refreshes each time you want to add a new row

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on this post if it helped you.
0
keyboardcowboy
6/27/2007 7:38:51 PM

I am using asp.net with vb.net code behind it. I have not done any coding with ajax and would rather stick to the languages I know if you have any other suggestions.

Thanks,

Shawn Budnick
0
ShawnBudnick

Open web page in IE and populate fields on the form from my web form
To the dot net Knights.  Many humble thanks in advance from a dot net surf. We have an vb application that opens multiple instances of IE object, each to different web pages.  It then takes information from the current record in the app, populates fields on each of the web pages, and them submits the forms.  We are then able to look at the resulting web pages and quickly get the info we're looking for.This prevents us from having to manually navigate to each web site, enter the same information and then wait for the page to open.  If there is ...

Web forms and mobile web forms

Submitting Web forms fields to sql database by clicking on SUBMIT FORM and sending the form fields to email box
I have a created or designed a form to be stored in a SQL database table and at the same time when a user clicks on SUBMIT button the form fields will automatically goto the visitor email address immediately. Also i have created a database with tables for each of this forms Pls help i have over 10 forms designed but the problem of submitting them to the table database and the user email address is the challenge now.... You ned to familiarise yourself with the basics of database access in ASP.NET.  There are free tutuorials here: http://quickstarts.asp.net/QuickStartv20/aspnet/doc/da...

Include web form inside web form

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Hello, I have a principal form with a list of information. From this form, I go on an edit forms and I want to control what is done on this form. For this, I want to block the button Windows back on my edit form. Somebody can help me ? Thank you for your help.  Jy. set the Session Variable (with your ID or whatever ) in the Principal Form when user click on Edit then put the One Back Button on your edit form and Redirect the page by using the Session variable value.Please Mark as Answred If This Blog has Helped You.RegardsMitesh Darjihttp://www.indianic.comhttp://www.mitatdotnet....

Strange output in web form after web form is displayed.
   I have been using a web user control for over a week now with no problems. I am now getting strange output in my web form after my controls display on the page. Below is the strange output. Can anyone tell me what is wrong here? Note I did not include it all because it is quite large.   Request Details Session Id: l5b5vkazucfatba4oliaw1vi Request Type: POST Time of Request: 9/10/2007 4:59:59 PM Status Code: 200 Request Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Response Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Trace Information Category Message From First(s) F...

Web resources about - Adding additional Fields on a web form - asp.net.web-forms

Category:Articles needing additional references from January 2010 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Michael E. Mann - Some additional thoughts about Muller... - Facebook
Some additional thoughts about Muller and 'BEST': Muller's announcement last year that the Earth is indeed warming brought him up to date w/ ...

Facebook converts ‘friendship pages’ to Timeline format with additional features
Facebook today unveiled a redesign of “friendship pages” that show two users’ history on the social network in Timeline format. Friendship pages ...

Swytch - Additional Numbers for Calls & Texts on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Swytch - Additional Numbers for Calls & Texts. Download Swytch ...

TSA Interaction @ DIA Additional Body Screening After Landing???? - YouTube
They tried to get me to do additional screening of my Body after I was already off the plane and headed out of the airport. I ended up leaving ...

AGL faces delays, additional conditions after BTEX chemicals detected
AGL's coal seam gas ambitions in the Gloucester area have been dealt a double blow with the launch of two government investigations into the ...

Making additional contributions to super
Can I make additional contributions to super if the account is in the pension phase

Hunt for additional Paris attacker
FRENCH authorities are now hunting at least one additional attacker after surveillance video showed three men in a car used for an assault on ...

Pistorius to face additional gun charges
Sky News is Australia's leader in 24-hour news. South African Paralympic champion Oscar Pistorius is facing two additional gun-related charges ...