add window form control on web form

i want to add windows from control link label on web from .

what should i do?

0
saurabhiP

saurabhiP:
i want to add windows from control link label on web from .

Windows form controls are for windows application and should not be used on web forms.

You want a link label which is the same as a hyperlink in ASP.NET so use that instead.

0
jimmy
3/6/2008 9:36:11 AM

saurabhiP:

i want to add windows from control link label on web from .

what should i do?

Hi saurabhiP,

Base on my understanding, you want to use windows control to web form.

But base on my experience, there are many issues!

Check the following link:

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.forms(VS.80).aspx,

and see this paragraph:

Caution noteCaution

Classes within the Windows Forms namespace are not supported for use within a Windows service. Trying to use these classes from within a service may produce unexpected problems, such as diminished service performance and run-time exceptions.

Let me know if I have misunderstood what you mean. Thanks.

Hope it helps,

Hong Gang

Hong-Gang Chen
Microsoft Online Community Support
Hong

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

Web Forms or Windows Forms
Hi; I got started a new project for a company's Intranet. This is a test database system which we will use as a pool and put data and update,del,add simply modification operations on.I am learning .NET and implementing this system together I am using web-forms now.Everyone enters their pass and user-name to be able to use the system.But I can implement this system with Windows Forms also.At this case if you were me which form system you would use? Thank you for your replies There are definate advantages to using Web Forms since they do not have to be deployed to each client...

Web forms and mobile web forms

Include web form inside web form

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Need HELP with adding a System.Windows.Forms control to web form!
Howdy folks. I'm in need of some help. I wanted to add a nifty little Control I made for a Windows Form to an ASP.NET page. Now I went and saw Microsoft's quickstart tutorial, and followed the example... You know, compile it to .dll... blah, blah, blah, then use the <OBJECT> tag to insert it into the page. Well, I did all that... the control downloads... but I can't see a thing! :'( For example, here's some code ~ using System; using System.Windows.Forms; using System.Drawing; using System.Reflection; [assembly:AssemblyVersion("1.0.0.0")] ...

Web resources about - add window form control on web form - asp.net.web-forms

How effective are parental controls for your child's safety?
... situation. Parents need to find ways to protect their children when they are not around to monitor it themselves. The Use of Parental Controls ...

Kurt Vile, Superchunk, Deer Tick, Waxahatchee, Parquet Courts, Sonic Youth members & more celebrated ...
photos by Amanda Hatfield; words by Bill Pearis Parquet Courts & Lee Ranaldo / Rainer Maria & Meredith Graves / Kurt Vile & Kim Gordon / Waxahatche ...

San Bernardino shooting and the politics of gun control
"It's not enough to keep lamenting these things," Democratic Sen.

Kylie Jenner & her very thin Greyhounds were investigated by Animal Control
... healthy (you can see some screencaps from the Snapchats here ). So… Kylie was investigated by the LA County Department of Animal Care and Control. ...

Even Morning Joe Isn't Buying Carly Fiorina's Gun Control Plan
If you are a Republican Presidential Candidate, the issue of paramount importance, following a gun massacre, is the expression of prayer. 'The ...

Obama Planning To Pull The Trigger On Gun Control Executive Order
Obama Planning To Pull The Trigger On Gun Control Executive Order

Your opinion on gun control doesn't matter
... will die by guns than in car accidents this year. In practice, this is a public health crisis. If you still bristle at the idea of gun control, ...

Amy Schumer Tweets About Gun Control After San Bernardino Mass Shooting: 'It Doesn't Have to Be This ...
Amy Schumer Tweets About Gun Control After San Bernardino Mass Shooting: 'It Doesn't Have to Be This Way'

Chinese Hacker Group Uses Dropbox for Malware Command and Control
NEWS ANALYSIS: The current malware threat isn't targeting U.S. interests now, but the hacker group could easily turn its attention in that direction ...