Add watermark image to JPG image

Hi all,

I'm working on a new ASP.NET applications. I want to be able to import my JPG pictures into this application and during this 'import process' I want to be able to add a copyright image (yes, another image - not just plain text) over the top of it and store the new image (ie combined picture + copyright image) into a new JPG file so that the picture stored and displayed has the copyright.

Has anyone got any starting points (namespace/classes) that I can get reading about. Or even better some links to exmple code?Thanks in advance,
0
ianmain

I don't know of any references, but here are what I think the steps would be.

1.  FileUpload control of course

2.  get the bytes of the image into a memorystream

3.  load the byte (or memorystream)  into a bitmap

4.  do your gdi stuff with bitmap (DrawImage(... I would think)

5.  Store the image.

ianmain:

Hi all,

I'm working on a new ASP.NET applications. I want to be able to import my JPG pictures into this application and during this 'import process' I want to be able to add a copyright image (yes, another image - not just plain text) over the top of it and store the new image (ie combined picture + copyright image) into a new JPG file so that the picture stored and displayed has the copyright.

Has anyone got any starting points (namespace/classes) that I can get reading about. Or even better some links to exmple code?Thanks in advance,

Peter Kellner
http://73rdstreet.com and blogging at
http://PeterKellner.net
MVP, ASP.NET
0
pkellner

Image on Image
I am trying to display a page that has image of a map on it. The user can then place other images of red thumbtacks on the image at different locations. Then when these thumb tacks are clicked on, they open a folder of pics related to the area. I saw a method in the imageButton class that returns the (x,y) of the location where the user clicked. I thought I could use this information to place another, smaller image button, on that area. My problem is that i can't seem to get the bottom imageButton to be transparent so I can see the smaller one. Am i on the right track with this. Any advi...

image and image
// create an image object, using the filename we just retrieved System.Drawing.Image image = System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(Server.MapPath(file)); // create the actual thumbnail imageSystem.Drawing.Image thumbnailImage = image.GetThumbnailImage(64, 64, new System.Drawing.Image.GetThumbnailImageAbort(ThumbnailCallback), IntPtr.Zero);   now my question is how to display this image in my image1 control in asp.net (version 1.1) the below line of code is not working.  Image1.ImageUrl=thumbnailImage.ToString();Mark As Answer If my reply helped you. Hi, you can save t...

Image in image
Hi, I have a project where clients viewing my website can buy t-shirts. They can choose from a number of t-shirt colors and shapes which are their plain colour. They can also choose a number of prints to be placed on the t-shirt. These will be graphics stored in a database. My problem is on how I can displaty the t-shirt with the graphics or logo they chose on te t-shirt. It would be something like drawing text on an image but instead drawing an existing image on the base image. Any Ideas? (I am using visual studio 2005 and vb.NET)   RegardsMerovingian you 1. You can create a...

Imaging, but not imaging
We multicasted to 43 machines. Updated the image on the master. Multicasted the updated image to 36 machines. (the other 7 wouldn't join the session for some unknown reason). I visually verified that all 36 were imaging. One of the 8 which didn't rename appears to not even have been imaged. The problems with the previous image were still there. It's as though the machine didn't image even though I saw it take part in the session and the temp bar going across the screen. What the heck's going on here? AlaN As a try, what happens if you boot either to PXE ...

how to save image on server and add image url to database for display on web page
I am trying to figure out how to allow a user to insert a new record into the database with the option of adding an image to the item.  The picture would then be saved on a web server and the link to the picture would be saved in a column of the table.  I would then need to display the picture along with its other information such as a description when the user selects the record from a drop down list on the page.  I have been searching everywhere and cannot find a good guide to help me accomplish this.  Can someone please help me?   There are a bunch of starter k...

add texts and images on a image
Please, help me.I'm using asp.net 2.0. I have a problem that: I have an weather background image. I need to add text (like temperature) and 'icon image' (like rainy, sunny ..) on background image. I don't want to use Graphics object to draw text on background.  It looks like this page: http://www.metservice.co.nz/default....php?alias=home I'm thinking about using divs on div.If is there anyway to do it, or a custom control, please show me. Thanks in advances. Hello To do so  Add a Div Tag Set the style property and set the background image of t...

Add image source URL to Spotlight Comments on OS X when saving an image from the web
Name: Joe Product: Firefox Summary: Add image source URL to Spotlight Comments on OS X when saving an image from the web Comments: Just because it would be nice to see where I've gotten some of the images I download. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

VB.NET web form Image control SizeMode
The "PictureBox" control in VB.NET has a property called "SizeMode". This allows you to choose how the image will display in the picture box if it is not the same size as the picturebox. However the "image" control for a VB.NET web form (in an ASP.NET application) does not have such a property, instead all images seem to be set to "StretchImage". I want them to be set to "normal", how can I do this? I thought of building my own user control but this would be silly because there must be a simpler way....

how to display messagebox when i am clicking add image and at the same time the image is changed to cancel image
hi to all  i have  aproblem  i am having a image called addnewuser when i am clicking that addnewuser i should get a message box saying that "are you sure u want to add new user " at the same time the image is change to  cancel when i click  that cancel  image i  should  get a confirmation messagbox "are you sure u want to  cancel" how can i tried  to write but when ia m writing this i am  getting the same messagebox what i am writting for addnewuser so please kindly  help me  even i am  sending my j...

how to add image on web form by opening dialog box on browser
hello everybody, I am wondering how can I add image to "image server control" by clicking the button that will open a open dialog box where I can look for my file. After click ok, file will be uploaded. I look around in MSDN for openfiledialog class in ASP but I did not find any relevant thing. I will wait for your reply-Raj I think you may want to concentrate first on uploading the file, then once you have it uploaded, you can display it back to the user http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/091201-1.shtmlAsk and it will be given to you; seek and you will find...

How can i add a link which will be showed as a image on web form?
How can i add a link which will be showed as a image on web form? I mean a image with a link in it. Thanks if your developing your own web form then just use the imagebutton control. another option is <a href =http://www.dnncomponents.com>StepXToolbar</a> This tool will let you add links or images, rollovers, external or Internal nav points and can be used to raise events to other modules on the page. Trial version available for download. [LINK CORRECTION] if your developing your own web form then just use the imagebutton control. another option is StepXToolb...

display image in a image image button
hi   i have to display an image in image button while uploading mycode Image1.ImageUrl = Upload.PostedFile.FileName; is not working thanks Hi You need to save the PostedFile to the disk on the server and then assign it to ImageUrl. Take a look at the following links for more infoprmation on how to do this.  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/netimageupload.aspx http://www.stardeveloper.com/articles/display.html?article=2003022601&page=1Reza Nassabehwww.professionalcsharp.comDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way ...

How can I store and retrive an image(.jpg) file from MS-SQL and show it in my web form??
Dear all, I want to store some pictures in the MS SQL database using some unique numbers to identyfy them. HOW??  In my web form i'll enter a number in the text box and click a button. As a result of this event I want toretrive the particular image corresponding to that number  from the database and show it in my web form. But how should I do it?? Can anyone give me some guideline for doing so?? Ishtiaque HussainDept. of Computer Science and EngineeringUniversity of Dhaka,Bangladesh. If you are looking for a GUID, use UniqueIdentifi...

How to display a jpg image in Image Control
I have Image control on a web form and i was a write a following code for displaying image in image control. but it does not display image in image control at runtime. Image1.ImageUrl = "c:\My Documents\IMG_0510.jpg" I got the solution just one change in code of replacing forward slash to backward slash Image1.ImageUrl = "c:/My Documents/IMG_0510.jpg"  I would like to suggest you that don't use the physical path for display image in image control. So you can use like that:-If you are using Runat = "server" control so you can use this one....

Web resources about - Add watermark image to JPG image - asp.net.web-forms

Watermark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There are two main ways of producing watermarks in paper; the dandy roll process , and the more complex cylinder mould process . Watermarks ...

Watermark (@wtrmrk) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Watermark @ wtrmrk Silicon ...

Brand SLR-Add watermark for your pic&beauty like perfect365&picflow&picsart on the App Store on iTunes ...
Get Brand SLR-Add watermark for your pic&beauty like perfect365&picflow&picsart on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer ...

The Perfect Watermark - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
The perfect watermark to place over one's photographs. I have uploaded the most awesome photo in the world. But since I am so afraid of copyright ...

Al Gore & The New Watermark For Hypocrisy - YouTube
Welcome to a special report from The Don Smith Show. Al Gore was estimated to be worth between $1 million and $2 million dollars in the year ...

Koalas ‘doomed’ if Shenhua Watermark coal mine is approved, conservationists say
... be calling for a Royal Commission or a senate inquiry.&rdquo; When it goes through the final stages of getting a mining licence for its Watermark ...

Coal mine in Liverpool Plains, NSW: Shenhua Watermark controversial - Business News - Business and Finance ...
... to reality this week &#8212; but no one wants to claim responsibility for approving it. The latest victory for the proposed Shenhua Watermark ...

Coal mine in Liverpool Plains, NSW: Shenhua Watermark controversial
A BILLION dollar coal mine owned by a huge overseas company that is located in prime Australian farmland inched closer to reality this week &#8212; ...

Giant Shenhua Watermark coal mine wins federal approval from Environment Minister Greg Hunt
The $1.2 billion Shenhua Watermark has won federal government approval despite claims by the peak NSW farm group that the open-cut mine would ...