activating new web page from another web page

Hello all.

I'm trying to activate a web from from another web form.
I meen, something like:
public class RptReq : System.Web.UI.Page
{
{
// Put user code to iniialize the page here
Report rpt = new Report();
rpt.Page_Load(sender,e);
}
//Web Form Designer generated code
}
Report is another class in my name space.
Can I get the right way to do it?
Best regards to all.
Shlomi
0
bensh

that's it!
0
strictoff
1/18/2004 2:54:35 PM
Check the docs for Server.Execute, Response.Redirect, and Server.Transfer.  Pick the one you think suits your need best.
0
mingot
1/20/2004 8:31:43 AM
mingot,

Thank you for your help.
Now its clear.
Regards,
Shlomi
0
bensh

link a web page to another web page?
I have a web page with my banner and buttons for my site on it. I want to add this to all of my pages. Instead of copying a pasting that to every page. Is there a way i can link the pages to the banner page? Thanx use ascx?:) Or you could create a template page. That is: Create a page inherited from System.Web.UI.Page and place your banner and buttons in this and then have all your other pages inherit tis custom page instead of System.Web.UI.Page. ...

i web page referencing another web page
Can one web page reference a control on another web page? EX. a page is brought up with a number of textbox controls. Using a hyperlink one can pop up a nother page with the calendar control. Select a date from the calendar control and place the value back in the previous page. Can this be done and how? Use a Page.RegisterClientScriptBlock to open a window, with a javascript string like this: "<script language=Javascript>window.open('my_url.aspx','window_name','left=100,top=100,width=200,height=500,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes');</script>" Then you can s...

want to allow create new web page and edit exiting web page using my web application?
 I am using asp.net 2.0 VS 2005 pro edition. I want to make web application(web form)  where my uses can go and create simple web page or can create page , so then can add page/edit features let me know if some one know , how to do this , any idea, I want to allow my user to create web page and edit web page using my web applications. some one tell me how to do that Note : I dont want to use HTMl editor or any third party software tools thank you maxmax Hello, There is many ways you can implement this. And to build your application you to need to understand the exact ou...

how can you display another web site's web page in your web page without leaving your site
Can you display another web site's web page in your web page without leaving your site? I know you could use a frameset with .asp, but it looks like Visual Web Delevoper 2005 does not have any controls to setup a frameset. Any help, that would point me in the right direction would be great. Thanks Patrick     With screen scraping 4GuysFromRolla.Com: Screen Scrapes in ASP.NEThttp://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/070601-1.shtmlThanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU Thank you. This information was a great help!!! Thanks again Patrick...

how to navigate the url page in one web application page to another web application page
In my project one solution have 2 web apllications in one folder.like 1.webapplication1 2.webapplication2. in firt webapplication1 i created one aspx page like sample.axpx. in second webapplication2 i created one aspx page like sample2.aspx... in sample2.aspx page have hyperlinl. I need to navigate this hyperlink when i click it go to the sample.axpx. how can i write navigate url for this...help me. ..thanks  As i understand u, you need Multi Project soltuionsee this link, http://community.rainbowportal.net/blogs/jonathans_rainbow_blog/archive/2006/02/19...

diplay a web page into an area of another web page
How can I display a web page into an area of an other web page? I am using asp.net 2.0 and would like to avoid frames, but the functionality I need is just the one of a frame. Thanks Giancarlo Stinga You can use an iframe:http://www.mike-levin.com/iframes/ Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you! DarrellNorton:http://www.mike-levin.com/iframes/ Wow!  Thanks for the extremely helpful link, Mr. MVP Moderator.  And we are supposed to look up to you guys...  Giancarlo: Here are some useful and releva...

How to open another web page from one web page
Hi, I am writing an asp.net(C#) 2.0 web page with a link to another web page by clicking a button control on the page, so how can I link it in the codes? I cannot access another aspx page class within the current aspx page class.  Thanks If you need to re-direct the user to another page after pressing your Button, then use the Response.Write method like so: Response.Redirect("~/Default.aspx")Thanks, EdMicrosoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET 1) Response.Redirect( "Destination PageName");2) Response.Transfer("Destination PageName");3) Hyperlink(  set Url="...

Refreshing a web page before redirecting to a new web page
I am working on a sign up form for my users. Once their data has been successfully added to the database I want to display a message and then redirect them to the main home page after 5 seconds. When I run the code, I never see my Successful message go to my textbox. Any ideas? Code is below:   1 lblInformation.Text = "Email Address Added Successfully! Please Wait..." 2 lblInformation.BackColor = Drawing.Color.Green 3 lblInformation.ForeColor = Drawing.Color.White 4 lblInformation.Font.Bold = True 5 ...

how to open a web page in form of a popup web page
Hello, I have two web pages, let say. Page A : With a Button on it. PAge B: with some info. Now I need to: When I click on the Button of page A.Page B must open in a pop up window.  I can do this but problem is this when I clicked on the button for first time it does not show me any thing and when I clicked on the button for second time then It shows me Page B .My code is as follow:  1 protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) 2 { 3 if (!this.Page.IsPostBack) 4 { 5 6 } 7 else 8...

How to databind control in one web page from another web page
Hi all,  I have a listbox control and a button control in a web page. Once the user clicks the button another web page is opened. The new web page will accept some data from the user which will be used to databind the listbox in the first web page. In other words, the two web pages ( the parent window and the child window) are open at the same time. The child page needs to databind a control in the parent page. Is there a way to do it? I need some code. Thx in advance Update: I hate to do this. Looks like I will have to take help of viewstate and session si...

web web web

Is it possible to embed part of one web page into another web page?
Any answers will be highly appreciated.  Thanks. If you can adjust the page you want to embed onto the other page, you could use a .ascx (web forms control).  Then you can add controls to it and just drag and drop it using VS.NET from the Solution Explorer window to the webform.  You can then also embed it onto other pages in that same web project easily by drag n drop.  I hope this helps, it's not exactly a portion of a web page but may be an acceptable alternative for you.Rachel AppelMVP - ASPInsider In order to better answer this, I could use some details as ...

parent web page --child web page
Dear Developers , how to get values child web page values to parent web page ? For the example , I have parent Employee Address. and child Page have employee personal address.. when i access the Parent page , there is no employee address means ..child page pop rises , after complete child page then only , i can access the parent page.. how to i do .. Thanking u raja Thanks,Regards,Rajamsrasa@yahoo.com...

Web resources about - activating new web page from another web page - asp.net.web-forms

Reticular activating system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The reticular activating system (RAS) , or extrathalamic control modulatory system , is a set of connected nuclei in the brains of vertebrates ...

Apple stores begin selling & activating prepaid T-Mobile iPhones
... under: AAPL Company Continue reading more about AAPL Company at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Apple stores begin selling & activating ...

Activating Status Update for LinkedIn Company Page
... connection to interact on your content. In turn, this will help your posts to spread further and reach your target audience. The post Activating ...

Why Digital-Facing Brands Are Activating During SXSW Music - Adweek Why Digital-Facing Brands Are Activating ...
The interactive portion of the South by Southwest festival in Austin may be over, but that doesn't mean that digital media brands have packed ...

From the mail bag: Activating device administrator for an app
Apps that can alter the default security policy can be powerful and handy, but you need to know why they are doing it before you say OK.

Websites Now Activating Safari Push Notifications Ahead Of Mavericks
... Adam Young Revealed As Creator Of New iOS 7 Sounds , and Over 5 Million People Have Downloaded BBM For iOS And Android . Websites Now Activating ...

Websites activating Safari push notifications ahead of OS X Mavericks rollout
Two mainstream websites on Monday appeared to activate push notifications for Safari, a new feature built into Apple's forthcoming OS X 10.9 ...

Having problems activating Windows 10? You're not alone
... build 10159 , followed swiftly by build 10162 . As these are previews, problems are to be expected, and some users are having trouble activating ...

Microsoft ready to sue you for activating too many pirated Windows and Office products
Even though Microsoft doesn’t really take action against all the pirated Windows and Office versions in use out there, the company is ready to ...

Vikings Make Inexcusable Move, Send Wrong Message by Activating Adrian Peterson
We know what Adrian Peterson did. We know Adrian Peterson admitted "using a switch" to "discipline his son," according to his lawyer's statement ...