2 decimal places - how do you do it?

I am at the very basic stage - and I am pleased that I have been able to get my page to carry out a range of 5 calculations based on inputting 8 variables into 8 textbox web controls.

My problem is that I would like the answers to be rounded to 2 decimal places (its a currency calculation) in the label web control.
"Dim Calculation2 as Double " allows a multitude of decimal places
"Dim Calculation2 as Integer " allows no decimal places
My apologies for asking such a simple question but I cannot find the answer on the net anywhere.
Thanks in anticipation.
Ian Smith
0
thedoc

dim Calculation2 as double
TextBox.Text = Calculation2.ToString("N2")
0
AnatolyR
5/12/2004 9:14:56 AM
You are a star - thankyou !!
0
thedoc

Web resources about - 2 decimal places - how do you do it? - asp.net.web-forms

Penny (Irish pre-decimal coin) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The penny (1d) ( Irish : pingin ) coin was the third smallest denomination of the pre-decimal Irish pound , worth 1/240 of a pound or 1/12 of ...

Dewey Decimal Classification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This highly organized system categorizes books on library shelves in an efficient, specific and repeatable order that makes it easy to find any ...

Decimal Rounding on the App Store on iTunes
Get Decimal Rounding on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Dewey Decimal Tattoo - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Children's librarians represent.

Math of the Day: Sesame Street’s The Count Reads Pi to 10,000 Decimal Places
... has created a true monster out of your favorite Sesame Street vampire, with audio of The Count reading every digit of Pi out 10,000 decimal ...

Paul Harapin heads Decimal Software after VCE ousting
Former VCE Asia-Pacific boss, Paul Harapin, has taken over as CEO of Decimal Software.

Feeling green: the dangers of decimal currency
The curious case of possibly toxic coins, via Austria and a devastatingly original idea for Canberra.

Jobless Rates With Another Decimal
The BLS reported a jobless rate of 8.3% for both January and February. Adding an extra decimal, the unemployment rates would actually be 8.26% ...

JPMorgan Sued by Trader Over $3 Million Decimal Point
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is being sued by a trader who says he accepted a contract from the investment bank because a typographical error made him ...

.Decimal Archive - Houston Gamer
It was only back in August when newly-formed Houston game studio Orb Interactive launched a Kickstarter campaign for “.Decimal”, a sci-fi take ...