.Net Web Forms

what is the best way to create a multi-page web insurance quote form (similar to Geico) that will insert information into a database?  The examples i've seen show one form with a submit button at the bottom.  I need to break this form into at least three different aspx or ascx pages.  Thanks for the help.
0
rjcarney25

I did something similiar since I have like 7 sections to an application. The way I did it was by using the asp:panel control. When the user finished one section and clicks a button it inputs the data into the database and hides the 1st panel and shows the next one.

HTH
0
afelicetti

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

Web forms and mobile web forms

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Include web form inside web form

C#.NET WEB APPLICATION

Web resources about - .Net Web Forms - asp.net.web-forms

Form - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Form is the shape , visual appearance , constitution or configuration of an object. In a wider sense, the form is the way something is or happens, ...

Planned Parenthood shooting 'a form of terrorism fuelled by abortion debate'
The attack at a Colorado Planned Parenthood clinic was 'a form of terrorism' that suggested the abortion debate in the United States needed to ...

Pope Francis visits Nairobi slum, hits out at 'new forms of colonialism'
Pope Francis delivered his sharpest remarks yet on his first trip to Africa.

Is Blogging A Literary Form?
Is it time to start approaching the blog as a unique animal?

Uber forms safety board, hopes to restore faith in its drivers
Filed under: Green , Transportation Alternatives Uber's new safety board includes a representative from the National Network to End Domestic ...

Einstein’s relativity theory explained in cartoon form by Doctor Who
Today, November 25, marks the 100th anniversary of German physicist Albert Einstein’s world-changing theory of general relativity, described ...

Australian gay men form a ‘Dallas buyers club’ for getting PrEP
As in every nation in the world other than the US (and soon France), Truvada has not been approved in Australia for pre-exposure prophylaxis ...

ex-Slayer drummer Dave Lombardo forms Dead Cross with members of The Locust & Retox
... by Taylor Keahey) Dead Cross is a punk band, first and foremost; they haven't recorded anything yet (bearing in mind that they literally formed ...

Contemporary Art Greets Passengers at Paris-Orly Airport in the Form of a Giant Fresco by Jean-Charles ...
Because an airport is a place of encounters and emotion, A&eacute;roports de Paris (Paris:ADP) (OTC Pink:AEOPF) has partnered with Jean-Charles ...

Climate change is a form or terror (Opinion) - CNN.com
Two Degrees: On the eve of COP21 climate talks in Paris, CNN's John D. Sutter says global warming is a longer-term form of terrorism, one we're ...