'ö' or 'ü' problem in RegularExpressionValidator

Hello

<asp:RegularExpressionValidator ControlToValidate="name" ValidationExpression="\w{1,25}" Runat="server" ID="rvalSoyadi">Names longer than 25 letters not allowed!</asp:RegularExpressionValidator>

In this Validation Expression I want to ensure that name inputs are up to 25 characters and it works fine except thing:

When I use this expression in a web page where the input language is different than English, i.e. the inputs contain characters like 'ö' or 'ü', (o and  u with double dots over them) the validation control simply fails to function even though I 've set the

<globalization requestEncoding
responseEncoding
culture
uiCulture />

parameters according to the language being used.

So I got stuck here and have no idea about it.

Any comment is appreciated, thanks.

0
revivo

''''''''''''''''''''

'''''

'do' won't 'do' if '/'

'''

'or' or 'union'

'b'..'a'

'IN' Clause or 'OR'
Hello, [1]: select * from TABLEA where COL1 IN('value1','value2''valu3'....) [2]:select * from TABLEA where COL1 = 'value1' OR COL1= 'value2' OR COL1='valu3'. TABLEA is a huge table and it has non-clustered index on COL1. Among the above 2 queries, which query will give me the better performance or fast response and WHY? What is the difference between 'IN' and 'OR' clauses as for as Sybase Optimization is concerned. Which is the better one to be used on huge tables. Thanks. Mac An IN list is treated ...

'To', 'CC', & 'BCC'
Name: Dick Tracy Email: philipdottracyatoptusnetdotcomdotau Product: Thunderbird Summary: 'To', 'CC', & 'BCC' Comments: I have just started using Thunderbird and while I find it quite excellent- I suggest having a button to add addressees to 'BCC' as well. Currently each 'BCC' addressee has to be selected manually. I send e-mail to quite a number of people at a time and I do not wish to readily spread others addresses easily. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0....

EXEC sp_msforeachtable 'sp_spaceused ''?'''
What does the following SQL code mean?  EXEC sp_msforeachtable 'sp_spaceused ''?'''Johan TheunissenMCPD, MCSE, MCTS BizTalk 2006==============================Please mark the most helpful reply/replies as "Answer". JohanNL:sp_msforeachtable This is the name of the SP that resides in the master database.  This SP executes one or more commands for a table. JohanNL:sp_spaceused This is the command that you want to run for each of the tables residing in your current database.  As you might have understood so far, that this is again a...

'Value' should be between 'minimum' and 'maximum'.
I'm attempting to invoke with parameters:  Dim thing2 As New mydelsubPBStep(AddressOf pbStep) Me.Invoke(thing2, "setMax", dt.Rows.Count)      <---- this is where the error occurs   the delegate looks like this: Private Delegate Sub mydelsubPBStep(ByVal mode As String, ByVal value As Integer)   the function it's calling looks like this:Private Sub pbStep(ByVal mode As String, ByVal value As Integer) Select Case mode.ToLower Case "clear" ProgressBar1.Value = 0 Case "step" ProgressBar1.PerformStep() L...

Problem with '.' and ',' in a PB application ...
Hi, The problem is: We have a PB application using Informix. This application makes a lot of calculations. This application works fine on some PC but very badly on others PC. - Where it works fine, the decimal symbol in the parameters configuration of windows NT is '.' (dot) - Where it does'nt work, the decimal symbol in the parameters configuration of windows NT is ',' (comas) The application is running for a while. The question is : Is there a way to force the application to use the '.' (dot) symbol whatever the configuration of the PC ('...

Use 'Credentials' in 'Authentication' in file 'Web.Config'
Why 'LoginUrl' is not recoganized by ASP.NET when I use in authentication mode 'Form'? Before VS.NET in which .NET1.0 is predefined was installed,I had installed .NET1.1 seperatedly. However,the error message indicates configuration error is just from .NET1.0. Therefore,is that 'LoginUrl' only accepted in .NET1.1? 'loginUrl' should work in both versions. Please note the authentication mode should be "Forms", not "Form". What is the error message you are getting? Thanks, Laura.This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Yes,I...

Web resources about - 'ö' or 'ü' problem in RegularExpressionValidator - asp.net.web-forms

The Cracker Eye View of Web Site Security with Web Vulnerability Scanner
The Cracker Eye View of Web Site Security with Web Vulnerability Scanner Add Ons Microsoft DevSource:

Video Gallery: Leave the Cleaning to Us! - The Maids®
Visit our video gallery to learn what The Maids® can do for you. Call us at 1 877-410-6243 for a free estimate today!

Base Compare Validation Control Properties
Developer Network Get tools MSDN subscriptions Sign in Opportunity iOS Android Web .Net Design Games Platform Tablet & PC Phone Cloud Connect ...

Yii Framework 2.0 API Documentation
Toggle navigation Yii Framework 2.0 API Documentation Class reference Extensions apidoc authclient bootstrap codeception composer debug elasticsearch ...

Home Cleaning Projects & Additional Residential Cleaning Services by The Maids®
Call The Maids at 877-410-6243 for a residential home cleaning project including wall cleaning, oven cleaning, refrigerator cleaning to furnace ...

RegularExpressionValidator Control
The RegularExpressionValidator control is used to determine whether the value of an input control matches a pattern defined by a regular expression. ...