Where that free book for registration?

Hello,

I have registered my Visual Developer, have an activation key, but where to put it in?

Greetings;-)

0
abramus

Hello.

I'm assuming that the activation key you've mentioned should only be used to register your copy of VWD, You'll have to wait a few more days to get another code that should be used on  the e-learning site of microsoft. this code is sent to you by e-mail and has a link to the activation page.

--
Regards,
Luis Abreu

Thanks Luis,

I hope they will send that key to my e-mail address I put into the MS Passport Service.

Best greetings to you:)

0
abramus

Visual Web Dev 2005 Express & SQL 2005 Express
Last week I downloaded and installed Vis Web Dev Express 2005 and have it running absolutely fine.  2 days later I downloaded the most recent SQL Server Express but when I try to install it, I get a message saying it has "detected incompatible beta components fromVisual Studio or SQL Server" and that I must "run the build clean up wizard from the cd."  Since I downloaded both parts I dont have a cd.  I dont particularly want to uninstall webdev express because the download was so slow the first time and it doesn't leave an install file for reinstallation.  What's my best ...

Web Matrix vs Vis Web Dev 2005 Express
Hi - i'm looking to upsize MS Access DBs to SQL Server and also migrate to web vs LAN- Yesterday downloaded SQL Server 2005 express and Vis web Debveloper Express as learning tools (haven't yet installed) Today ran across Web Matrix - which appears to be for earlier versions of .Net Are Matrix and Web Developer express similar? Can someone fill me in - which should i be learning? thanks  Just to make sure you're clear, Web Matrix is for ASP.NET 1.1 and VWD is for ASP.NET 2.0.While Web Matrix met a need, Visual Web Developer is by far the superior tool.  If you have the op...

move database from web dev express to SQL 2005 or SQL Express
I'm guessing something like this has been posted before, but I'm having trouble finding excatly what I'm looking for.  Here's the situation. I am building a site based on the club starter kit.  The database appears to be part of the web project.  I've modified some of the tables so it's not the original club database anymore. I would like to move this database to SQL Express (i.e. the database will appear in my SQL Server Mgmt. Studio) and I would also like to try to move it to SQL 2005.  I don't have a host yet, so I think being able to move it to either product would ...

VS.NET 2005 & Visual Web Developer 2005 Express
I'm currently working on VWD using C#, and i'm planning to study MCTS, so i'm wondering if there's major differences between both in Web field.Thank you aloti need a creative atmosphere Not for what you're doing.JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue....

Visual Web Dev Express 2008 and SQL server Express 2005 database connection problem
Apologies if this has already been covered, i can't find any search function on the forum. I have a somewhat annoying problem with the above software. I use Vista Home Premium x64 and have decided to install VWD 2008 and SQL2005 to learn ASP and SQL development. I only have a moderate undertanding of standard HTML and would like to expand my knowledge.  It is the final non-beta version of VWD 2008. The install went fine and no errors were shown. After trying to connect to the database via the ASP.NET application tool in VWD it gives an "unable to connect to the database ...

How to Create a Simple Web Form for Go Daddy hosted site from Visual Web Dev 2005 Express Edition
I have spent all weekend trying to make my simple form mail WORK.  And now, much forum hunting and Go Daddy calling later, I want to post what I have learned, hoping to save another newbie a loooooong weekend.  So here goes:1) If you don't have one already, create an e-mail account at Go Daddy.  It will take about 15 minutes to become active.  Write down your user id and password, then forge ahead with the rest of this.  It will take you less than an hour, depending on how detailed your form is.2) Create your form in MS VWD 2005 X ed using the Wizard tool...

Download Visual Web Developer 2005 Express or Visual Basic 2005 Express?
Hi,I'm a programmer with a 4 year degree in computer science. I have been programming in some sort for 25 years. I have done VB (several years ago), Delphi (last done several years ago), and currently do some Acess programming every other month along with Perl about every month. I have never done any web page programming other than straight html (since 1996). My boss just asked me to look into learning ASP. We have a completed ASP project for a customer and our current vendor is too busy to update it. I would be the one doing minor changes and doing the next major phase.  So should I ...

ODP.NET with Visual Web Dev Express?
Hi, Does the odp.net for oracle work with Visual Web Dev Express or do you need VS 2005 full version?  I get the following error in VWD when i add the reference to the Oracle.Data Assembly files.   Could not load file or assembly 'Oracle.DataAccess'.............. Failed to grant minimum permission requests. Also when installing the ODP i got the following:  The procedure entry point GetProcessImageFileNameW could not be located in the dynamic link library PSAPI.DLL Why don't you want to use the built-in OracleClient provided with Visual Web Developer? ...

Visual Basic .NET 2005 Express & Sql Server 2005 Express remote server
Hi,  I want to make a component library in Visual Basic.NET and connect to a remote Sql Server. When I create a new DataSet with the wizard, I can only connect to a .mdf file, but not to a Sql Server. With Visual Web Developer I can connect to a Sql server. What is the difference between these enviroments ? How can I do the same with Visual Basic.NET ?  Thanks in advance. Visual Basic .NET Express cannot connect to SQL Servers. The Visual Web Developer is the only express edition that can utilize SQL Server. You need to upgrade to Visual Studio 2005 Standard or higher.Cheers,&n...

VS.net 2003 & VWD express 2005 & SQL Express 2005 (RS)
i have installed sql express 2005 with reporting services, vs.net 2003 and visual web developer express 2005. How do i get the reporting services designer or create a new report ? The option 'Business Intelligent' is not in the project....

is Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition free?
Hi:A simple question: is Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition free?Fdo.Fdo. It is available to download for free for a year after which it will retail for a small amount.  See http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/support/faq/default.aspx for more details on pricing.-- Bash This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights....

Naming my project in visual web dev 2005 express
Hi all I created a project named "myprojectname" Then I was not so happy with it so I deleted the folder Now when ever I try to create "myprojectname" microsoft adds (2) to the name of the folder. How do I get rid of that ? I tried deleting many entries with myprojectname in the registry and also in the backup folder of  visual web dev 2005 express TIA Guy Visual Studio creates solution files for the created projects in a folder something like C:\Documents and Settings\<LoggedInUserName>\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects Delete the folder corresponding to yo...

Good Books for Visual Web Developer Express 2005
does anyone know any good books that concentrate on VW express 2005 and web dev with databases and VB? Sure.  "Professional ASP.NET 2.0" by Evjen, Hanselman et. all, published by Wiley Publishing Company is a great overview.  I also recommend an ADO.NET if you don't have one.  "Pro ADO.Net 2.0" by Malik from www.apress.com is good.     ...

Web resources about - Where that free book for registration? - asp.net.web-dev-2005-express

Vehicle registration plates of Bulgaria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The standard Bulgarian license plate consists of a blue vertical strip (the European strip) on the left side of the plate containing either the ...

Apple opens registrations for this year’s ‘Hour of Code’, free programming workshops for kids age 6+
Apple has opened registrations for this year’s ‘Hour of Code’ workshops, providing kids aged six and up with a free one-hour introduction to ...

Every argument against automatic voter registration, debunked
... launched by a group of Democratic campaign veterans, announced that they plan to spend $10 million in order to pass automatic voter registration ...

Obi Worldphone SF1 now up for registration in India
... the former having more premium specs than the latter. It seems the time is near for release, as website Gadgets 360 has exclusively begun registration, ...

FAA drone task force recommends registration for pilots, not individual drones
If the FAA accepts the task force recommendations, registration will be mandatory prior to the operation of any UAS weighing more than half a ...

FAA Task Force Recommends Requiring Registration For All Drones
... commercial drones or those operated by public agencies other than the military to be registered the same as manned aircraft. Each registration ...

This week in the war on voting: Chris Christie vetoes automatic registration bill
... the third state in the country to dramatically increase its voting base, and likely its voter participation, by adopting automatic voter registration ...

Task Force Recommends Easy FAA Drone Registration Process
DAILY VIDEO: Drone task force recommends simple registration process for owners; Dell instructs users to remove rogue eDellRoot CA; Microsoft, ...

Kobe Bryant Has Also Lost A Step When It Comes To Trademark Registration
Discussions of Kobe Bryant’s retirement and poem have been accompanied by reports that Kobe is actively seeking trademark registration for a ...

FAA report recommends drone registrations
Regulator’s task force calls for mandatory online filing for gadgets heavier than a paperback book