Web Developer Express and Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2

Since there is nothing called a dumb question.. I'm about to ask this..

If one has Visual Studio 2005 Team System B2 does one also need Visual Web Developer 2005 Express? Or is it already part of Visual Studio 2005 Team System

0
ve3ofa

It is already part of it.  It was a little difficult for me to find.  I was looking to add a project, but it isn't there anymore.

Go to File -> New -> Website.

bill
0
billrob458
6/13/2005 2:18:22 AM
Team System is a superset of the Express product line
0
MrDave
6/13/2005 5:31:22 AM
It would be nice if the 'goodies' that were included in the 'express' packages were also available in the 'team system' or seperately..
0
ve3ofa
6/21/2005 9:43:45 AM
Everything that comes with VWD Express comes in VSTE.

Mikhail