unable to open .NET configuration/security without SQLServerExpress installed.

Must I have SQLServerExpress2005 installed in order to use the login
security features? I'm currently using SQLServer 2000 for my datastore
needs.

If I must use '.Express', what are the issues with having in running alongside SS2000 on the same Windows2003 box?

Thanks
-Larry

0
lrryklly

Hello,

to run the Membership under Sql Server 2000 you need to execute the tool aspnet_regsql.exe.
Take a look in this link. It might help you.

Good Luck.

VB .Net Coder - Apologize my C# nescience
Best Regards.
0
ByReckon