problem installing Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2

I have uninstalled all the 2005 beta programs as required, but when I try to install the Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2   I get the messgae "Set detected that previous versions of the following product(s) are currently installed ..........."  but no application is listed and I can't continue with istallation. I wonder where it find an offending installation, and how can I correct this.

Thank You

Meir

0
mniv

Hello.

Check the add/remove programs section of the control panel. You must remove all the items installed during preivous beta or ctop installations. it's ok to leave .net 1.1 files.

--
Regards,
Luis Abreu