Please help me: How do I UNinstall Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2?

I am trying to find out how to uninstall this software from my computer could you help me please?

Many many thanks      Frognovice
0
Frognovice

Same as any other program. Open Control Panel, open Add Or Remove Programs, click on Visual Web Developer..., then click the Change/Remove button and follow the instructions on the screen.
0
Puppy
5/27/2005 7:47:55 PM
Control Panel - Add Remove Programs - Visual Web Developer Express Edition Beta2.

-- Bash

bash_MS

Getting Started with Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2 and Visual Web Developer Express Edition 2005 Beta 2
Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2 was released on 4/17/2005.  Here's some important information for users to get started with: If you installed any version of Whidbey Beta 1 products, you must uninstall all Whidbey Beta 1 products before installing Beta 2.  The following links provide details and additional information about uninstalling: http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/vs2005/uninstall/http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/archive/2005/04/19/409555.aspxhttp://blogs.msdn.com/hgao/archive/2005/04/15/408769.aspxhttp://blogs.msdn.com/hgao/archive/2005/04/15/408768.aspx You ...

Upgrading from "Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2" to "Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2"
Newby question: I am learning ASP.NET and downloaded "Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2" in order to practice and learn the ropes.I just received "Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2" and would like to upgrade. However, I haven't found any reference to removing "Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2" before installing "Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2".Should I remove it?What do I need to back up before doing so?Thanks in advance,Ira I believe you can install VS on top of VWD. They, in fact, can coexits (although they will share some files).Thanks----------------------------------...

The web site credated by beta 2 can not be run at Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition,why?
The web site credated by beta 2 can not be run at Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition,why? I have created a web with Visual Web Developer 2005 beta 2, and add three user using the tool ASP.NET Web Site Administration Tool. now I install the final Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition,but I find my web site can not be run in the final edition, when I try to login into system using Login control, I get the error 1 below: //--------------------------------------error 1--------------------------------------------------------Server Error in '/onlinebookmark' Application. Pr...

Do I need to install SOL 2005 server express edition with Visual Web developer 2005 beta 2.0?
Hello,,after I install VWD 2005 beta 2.0 on my machine, I also try to install the download 2005 SQL express edition , too. However, It won't let me to install SQL express because it said that I have to clean something on my machine. Do anyone have problem like this? is VWD 2005 have SQL 2005 express in it or not? I am confused... You don't need to have SQL 2005 to run VWD beta 2.0.  However if you are playing with the beta than its most likely because you want to learn about the feature 2.0 offers and if that is the case then I strongly recommend that you install SQL 2005 because...

Cannot uninstall Visual Web Dev 2005 Express Beta 2
Hi, I am trying to uninstall Visual Web Dev 2005 Express Beta 2 and I see this problem: "Setup is unable to determine a valid ordering for the installation. See the error log for futher details." But in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2- English\Logs there are no logs, where are them? thanks LorenzoJohn 3:16 Look in your temp directory under the current user exampleC:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Temp\...

Visual Web Developer Express Edition 2005 Beta 2
I am getting ready to install  Visual Web Developer Express Edition 2005 Beta 2, and was hoping to get some tips about security settings needed if I install it on my regular computer that is hooked up to the internet by DSL modem.  I do have a firewall installed and virus checker, but want to make sure I am not making myself vulnerable.  I am a newbie at both ASP.net and the use of servers, so any help is greatly appreciated. Simply instaling VWD Express does not expose anything on your machine to make you vulnerable to the outside world.  It does install the ASP.NET De...

Visual Studio 2005 Express Editions , Visual Basic, Visual C#, Visual J#, Visual C++, and Visual Web Developer Express
Newbie questions....    What is the difference between all this products, i understand now all of them are free of charge, my intention is to build a website, then i do not know if    Visual Basic, Visual C#, Visual J#, Visual C++, and Visual Web Developer Express,  are independent produckts or just some kind of adds to  the last oneI have downloaded visual web developer 2005, and the starter kit, is this all that i need starting to work building my pages or am i missing something else? See the Express Products column in the Visual Studio 2005 Product Lin...

Download Visual Web Developer 2005 Express or Visual Basic 2005 Express?
Hi,I'm a programmer with a 4 year degree in computer science. I have been programming in some sort for 25 years. I have done VB (several years ago), Delphi (last done several years ago), and currently do some Acess programming every other month along with Perl about every month. I have never done any web page programming other than straight html (since 1996). My boss just asked me to look into learning ASP. We have a completed ASP project for a customer and our current vendor is too busy to update it. I would be the one doing minor changes and doing the next major phase.  So should I ...

Cost of Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2
Hi every one               Can anyone tell me what is the cost of Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2.Thank you Betas are free and you can download it herehttp://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/vwd/default.aspxAccording to following pagehttp://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/faq/default.aspx when VWD Express is released, the price of the product is $49  Thanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU Thank you for your reply. Namit Thapa...

How to create a database in the sql express with Viaual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2
How to create a database in the sql express with Viaual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2?我怎么样在Viaual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2使用 sql express建立数据库?Help! SQL Express must be installed.1) Make sure there is an App_Data folder at the root of the Web site.2) In Solution Explorer, right-click App_Data and choose Add New Item.3) In the Add New Item dialog box, choose SQL Database and give it a name.4) Click OK.5) Switch to Database Explorer window.6) Double-click new database to expand it.7) Right click Tables and then choose Add New Table.8) Define column properties and ...

problem installing Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2
I have uninstalled all the 2005 beta programs as required, but when I try to install the Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2   I get the messgae "Set detected that previous versions of the following product(s) are currently installed ..........."  but no application is listed and I can't continue with istallation. I wonder where it find an offending installation, and how can I correct this. Thank You Meir   Hello. Check the add/remove programs section of the control panel. You must remove all the items installed during preivous beta or ctop install...

Visual Web Developer 2005 express edition and Datawindow.net 2.0
I am using Visual Web Developer 2005 express edition and Datawindow.net 2.0. They seem to be working pretty well together except for one thing. I can't update the database with the updatedata command. I can insert, delete, filter and sort just fine but updating is a problem. I am unable to drag the transaction object over from the toolbox even though it is there. The transaction object is available but it is grayed out. I coded a transaction object manually for all of the other database updates which worked just fine. I tried the same process for updating and it did not work. D...

Web resources about - Please help me: How do I UNinstall Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2? - asp.net.web-dev-2005-express

Developers See Surge of Negative Reviews with New App Uninstall Flow
... made a small but significant tweak to the way applications are reviewed: now, Facebook is prompting users to review applications in the uninstall ...

Why you should uninstall Adobe Flash Player
Comment: Security holes, major or minor, pop up in Flash all the time. Adobe should finally retire it for good.

Microsoft tells Windows 10 users to uninstall Office
Microsoft today took the unusual step of telling users running Windows 10's Technical Preview to uninstall Office before applying one of December's ...

Microsoft urges customers to uninstall 'Blue Screen of Death' update
Microsoft is quietly recommending that customers uninstall one of last week's security updates after users reported that it crippled their computers ...

VIDEO: John McAfee teaches you how to uninstall Antivirus
... salts’ and taking his clothes off Antivirus software pioneer and mentalist John McAfee has released a new YouTube video entitled ‘How To Uninstall ...

Apple releases new Java update, uninstalls Apple-provided Java applet plug-ins
... improved security, reliability, and compatibility for Java SE 6″. The update is available in the Mac App Store. Of note, the updates “uninstalls ...

AppJolt Releases Solution for Monetizing App Uninstalls
... and create additional revenue opportunities, has announced the release of its new SDK, which allows Android developers to monetize their uninstall ...

Uninstall Real Player NOW
What a piece of crap that software is. It just took over my computer tonight. Ate up 100% of my processor, all on its won, without warning. I ...

New Android apps worth downloading: Uninstall Master (Uninstaller), avast! Mobile Backup, Re-Mission ...
Take care of your Android device with a great pair of apps leading today’s Apps Worth Downloading column. Up first is Uninstall Master, which ...

Diving into M: Launcher lets you uninstall from homescreen, lockscreen gets minor change too
... happened through the app drawer, but no longer. Now dragging on icons on the home screen gives you the option of simply removing them or uninstalling ...