Migration from Web Site to Web App

Scott,

Your page http://webproject.scottgu.com/CSharp/Migration2/Migration2.aspx was great, and almost worked for me. Two things...

First, if you are using typed datasets in your web site project, the conversion process automatically wraps the generated code in a namespace, so you really don't have much of a choice about finishing the process manually, as you described. Again, your instructions were complete and excellent.

 Second, I have two aspx pages for which the converter did not create the needed .designer.cs files. Can't work out what is special about them. One derives from a master page and the other does not. Funny thing is that in the code editor, when I edit the load event handler in the partial class, intellisense completion does know about the names of the controls that are in the web page - I would have thought that it would get that from the .design.cs page.

0
MGrush