Cannot connect to oracle database when using WAP

Does anyone know of any problems connecting to (oracle) databases when using WAP ???

I have a problem when trying to access my oracle database when using WAP, im not sure if the problem is related to oracle but it is definitely related to WAP and definitely not related to the ASP.NET Development Server.

The code below works in a standard web project, its a very simple project with a 'Default.aspx' page that loads and connects to a database using OLE and / or an OracleClient, it works fine as you would expect.

Exactly the same code but in a WAP project throws an error when trying to open the database in OLE and / or OracleClient modes.  OracleClient throws this error :

ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve the connect identifier specified

and OLE throws this error :

ORA-06413: Connection not open

Here is the code (obviously my connectionstring didnt have ... when i ran it Smile ) >>>

Partial Public Class _Default
    Inherits System.Web.UI.Page

        OpenOle()
        OpenOracle()
    End Sub

    Private Sub OpenOle()
        Dim con As New Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection("Provider=MSDAORA.1 ;Data Source=...; User ID=...; Password=...")
        con.Open()
        con.Close()
        con.Dispose()
    End Sub

    Private Sub OpenOracle()
        Dim con As New OracleClient.OracleConnection("Data Source=...; User ID=...; Password=...")
        con.Open()
        con.Close()
        con.Dispose()
    End Sub