VS.NET 2003 Project Setup..

Hey guys..

                         Hope someone out there can help.Here's the situation..I am using a VS.NET 2003 and my project seems to have lost referenced among each other. There are three projects within solution.

I would like to know, since the configuration of ym project was dont my someone else, how do I go about importing projects in a new solution that I have created????

DMH

0
worm_joe

If you created a new solution then you can right click the solution in the solution explorer and select add existing project. Do this for each of the projects you need to add. Then make sure that you specify the build order and the project dependencies prior to doing the initial build of the new solution.
0
pkw_rob

How to open a VS.NET 2003 project in VS.NET 2002
My colleague created a ASP.NET project by VS.NET 2003. I can not open it by the VS.NET 2002 in my machine. Can I call my colleague to modify some settings on this project and so I can open it by 2002? How to do that? thx...

Converting project from VS:Net 2003 to Vs.Net 2005
Hi there,can anyone help with converting a project from Vs.NET 2003 to vs.net 2005. Its not the internal workings that are a problem but the organization...I understand that under mydocuments\visual Studio 2005\  there are 2 directories (amongst others)1 is projects1 is websitesin projects these store the sln file and all the code for a gui app for examplefor websites in projects is just the sln which points to the websites directory where all the code is for a website i.e. under \mydocs\visual studio 2005\websitesam i right?So in simple terms, what is the best way of importing my vs.ne...

Opening project created in VS.NET 2003 in VS.NET 2002?
hi everyone, Can this be done? i'm havin problems opening my applications. the solution file i created is not recognise by VS.NET 2002.. can anyone provide me with a solution? thanks very much.. It is not designed to do this, so don't think you are doing anything wrong. There is a tool designed to do this, it can be foundHERE You must register, but it is a free download. Hope this helps.Chris Paterra thanks very much.....

Copying VS.NET web project to Win 2003 and opening it in VS.NET
Hi all, Environment: ASP.NET 1.1; VS.NET Enterprise 2003; Windows Server 2003; IIS 6.0 I hope somebody can help me figure this out. I created a Web project on my XP Dev machine which I can open, run, debug and do everything else. I can "deploy" the project to my 2003 server and open the site in explorer browser. But now, I want to transfer the whole solution to my Win 2003 and continue the development and testing on it. So, I transferred the whole VS solution directory from my XP machine to the Win 2003 machine. I created a Web site (not a virtual directory under default...

VS.NET 2005 vs VS.NET 2003

VS.NET 2005 vs VS.NET 2003 #2

VS.NET 2003 to VS.Net 2005
Hi   I just converetd my VS.Net 2003 project to VS.NET 2005 using the convert wizard in Visual Studio 2005 Web Application Project. It compiled with no build errors and a few warnings. When Iam trying to view the project, then it gives me 404 error. Can someone help ? Thanks Could you confirm you are using WAP (Web Application Projects) versus the built-in WSP (Web Site model)? If you have a project file after converting, then you are using WAP. Could you post the actual 404 error you got? Also, did you set your start page in the converted project?  -Mike-...

Vs.Net 2002 and Vs.Net 2003
Hello: I've one question that keeps messing with my head, I want to know if you have: 1. VS.Net 2002 with Framework 1.0 and 1.1 in the same PC, which Framework it compiles apps for? 2. VS.Net 2003 with Framework 1.0 and 1.1 in the same PC, which Framework it compiles apps for? Is it possible to have an app compiled for framework 1.0 that uses DLLs or assemblies compiled for framework 1.1???? and still work ok?? thanks a lot....

VS .Net 2003 remote web project, windows xp & windows server 2003 setup
Hi everyone, I have a windows server 2003 setup as a server with IIS 6 & VS 2003 .Net I created an account programmatically for a user with frontpage extensions 2002. The accont works fine when using VS Studion .Net 2003 on the server machine however when I try to create a web project using a windows xp client machine with VS .Net 2003 it fails with a combination of "this user is not a member of the author group" (the user is setup as an administrator on the server and also has administrator front page author privilege) & the user has correct inheritable privileges on th...

VS.NET 2003 Project Templates for DotNetNuke from dnnjungle.vmasanas.net
First, many thanks Vicenç Masanas for provide the free template.  Your tool has help many of us to speedup the development effort.Questions:1.  After install the template, there is option to generate DNN Module Communicator and DNN Module Listerner.  Anyone try these?  Any sample code to show how they suppose to work?2.  There are CodeSmith template to generate Info, Controller, Data Provider, SQL DataProvider.  These template go against table only.  Is there away to generate code from a view or store procedure?It is a free tool so one should not ...

VS.NET Projects on the Net
If I'm done with a project/solution that I created with IIS(Localhost) and VS.NET, what files from the solution will I need to upload to the host? (Host in this case is Brinkster(Free Plan)) only the aspx and ascx files ... in the bin folder you will need the compiled dll files ... Also in the root you need: web.config and flobal.asax That's itVerhoeven Bart MCSD.NET Technical Project Leader There is only 2 files in the .bin folder. ..dll file and .pdb All the ACSX and ASPX files are in the project's folder. When ever I try building the project, I get nothing in the B...

VS.NET 2003 and VS.NET 2005 on same machine
I've seen some postings indicating that you can have VS.NET 2003 and VS.NET 2005 side by side on the same machine.  I've also seen some comments that if doing this there is something that gets messed up, but I can't locate what it is and what the solution might be. Can someone shed some light on this for me regarding what might get messed up and where I can find the fixes to it? Thanks, Ira  Ira Richard Smith I have this set up. no prob at all.-DarrenNeese.com-DNN ROCKS!-DeveloperSchool.com Same here along with VS.Net 2002 & VS 6.0 I'm running 2003 and 2005 on wi...

Upgrade IBS from VS.NET to VS.NET 2003
Anyone encountered any problems while performing this upgrade? Like "ASPNetPortal.PortalModuleControl could not be loaded." If so, what is the casue, how did you fix it ? Thanks I know it is of no help but ... It went painlessly for me Sorry DavidMVarious IBS Addons available at http://www.snowcovered.comLead Developer [vb & c#] - MCAD I not have any problem. check the project references or try a clean install hmmm - thanks for the replies. I'm trying to help out the user who posted this message I'm struggling to find a reason why he's having suc...

Migrating from VS.NET 2003 to VS.NET 2008
 We are getting ready to start migrating all our applications from Visual Studio 2003 to Visual Studio 2008. Is anyone aware of any direct conversion issues? Also. a lot of our 1.1 apps use datatables as the datasource can we still do this in 2008? Yes you can.I have done some migration between 1.1 and 2.0 and there were some small issues but in general most of the things worked fine.For example Microsoft has changed the html validator in Visual Studio.also some events works a little different. If you share session cookie between some 1.1 and 2.0 (or) later apps you have to do so...

Web resources about - VS.NET 2003 Project Setup.. - asp.net.vs2002-vs2003

Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the urban low-income housing buildings called projects, see public housing . For other uses, see Project (disambiguation) . The word project ...

The Project Shrink - Welcome To Shrinkonia.
... about the importance of the environment we work in and the stories we tell, we should have a Set Designer and a Storyteller on our projects. ...

Better Projects
I think this book by Tobias is beautifully written. There is real craftmanship in the prose here. The book is made up of independent self contained ...

The Project’s Carrie Bickmore in ‘Big breast’, Big Bash League gaffe
THE Project’s co-host Carrie Bickmore isn’t a stranger to live on-air gaffes, but her latest one had viewers in stitches.

Should Calgary's new arena and stadium project go to a plebiscite?
When it comes to a new sports complex, and whether it’s in ‘the public benefit’, the question could be put to a plebiscite. But Mayor Naheed ...

Google expands ‘Project Sunroof’ to more homeowners
Google is expanding the reach of an online service that aims to make it easier to judge the costs and benefits of installing solar panels on ...

NEWS: Sekai Project Puts Atom Grrrl!! Yuri Game on Steam Greenlight
No, I think you're talking about "Written in the Sky". It is really badly written, it's not really worth it. (Anyway, it's free, and it took ...

The first Jaguar Project 7 is the new kid in Harry's Garage
Filed under: Videos , Jaguar , Convertible , Performance Harry Metcalfe explains why his Jaguar Project 7 is a very special roadster in the latest ...

5 courses that’ll boost your project management career for $39
... out or are looking to change careers, there are certain certifications that hiring managers love to see on a resume for when hiring a project ...

16 Photography Projects for 2016
Maybe you've decided that your goal this year is to improve your photography. One of the best ways is to start one of the many photography projects ...