VS.Net 2003 not automatically adding eventhandlers when adding webcontrol

Hi,

I have inherited a project and am trying to get a webcontrol (dropdown) to fire some events.  I have added the dropdown to the webform and for some reason VS is not adding the necessary eventhandler to the .cs file.

Any ideas?

Thanks so much.

0
tekg

A bit more info...

I have a page called EditInfo.aspx that has the following page directive <%@ Page language="c#" AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="CoWebsite.DocumentBuilder.EditInfo" %>

I'm assuming (newbie) that since there is nothing (src or codebehind?) pointing to an EditInfo.cs file, when I add a dropdown the necessary code will not be added to the .cs file, correct?

When I goto Class View and goto the Reference for CoWebsite.DocumentBuilder.EditInfo it takes me to the appropriate EditInfo.cs file...but like I said before it nothing happens to it when I add the dropdown to to EditInfo.aspx.

Any help out there...I'm hungry for info.

tekg