Vs.Net 2002 and Vs.Net 2003

Hello:

I've one question that keeps messing with my head, I want to know if you have:
1. VS.Net 2002 with Framework 1.0 and 1.1 in the same PC, which Framework it compiles apps for?
2. VS.Net 2003 with Framework 1.0 and 1.1 in the same PC, which Framework it compiles apps for?
Is it possible to have an app compiled for framework 1.0 that uses DLLs or assemblies compiled for framework 1.1???? and still work ok??
thanks a lot.
0
jportelas

VS.NET 2005 vs VS.NET 2003

How to open a VS.NET 2003 project in VS.NET 2002
My colleague created a ASP.NET project by VS.NET 2003. I can not open it by the VS.NET 2002 in my machine. Can I call my colleague to modify some settings on this project and so I can open it by 2002? How to do that? thx...

Convert a VS.NET 2003 solution to VS.NET 2002?
Hi, I am working on my personal site now, but I only have an evaultion version of VS.NET 2003, so I want to convert it to an VS.NET 2002 solution. Is it possible to do that?Mikael Söderström Found it :) http://www.eggheadcafe.com/articles/20030425.aspMikael Söderström...

VS.NET 2005 vs VS.NET 2003 #2

convert the web application from vs.net 2002 to vs.net 2003
hi how can i convert the web application from vs.net 2002 to vs.net 2003 and how i know that the application is made in vs.net 2002 and not in vs.net 2003 and thank for your time VS.NEt 2003 detects 2002 project format automatically when you try to open 2002 project with it. It also asks you if the project needs to be converted into 2003 format (if I remember right conversion must be done to use the project in 2003). If you say yes, it does the conversion and you don't have to do anything. Note that VS.NEt 2002 can't open 2003 projects.Thanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU thank you for your...

Can i unstall vs.net 2002 after upgrading to vs.net 2003
Can I unsatll visual studio .net 2002 after using the upgrade to visual studio .net 2003. Thers seems to be two version in my programs list. I would like to free up the hard disk space from the previous install. In brief does the upgrade install which appears to be independent of the 2002 install rely on the 2002 install. In my programs I can run 2002 or 2003. However my machine is an older notebook that has limeted hard disk space. thanks in advance Charles Beasley Please replace "unstall" and "unsatll" with the word "uninstall" and in general excu...

Opening project created in VS.NET 2003 in VS.NET 2002?
hi everyone, Can this be done? i'm havin problems opening my applications. the solution file i created is not recognise by VS.NET 2002.. can anyone provide me with a solution? thanks very much.. It is not designed to do this, so don't think you are doing anything wrong. There is a tool designed to do this, it can be foundHERE You must register, but it is a free download. Hope this helps.Chris Paterra thanks very much.....

Issue using control created in VS.net 2003 in VS.net 2002
I have a friend that has an issue using my asp.net C# custom control in Visual Studio.net 2002 that I have compiled under Visual Studio.net 2003. I never did test it with that version, but I was under the impression that it should still work as long as you don't use any features specific to the 1.1 framework (which I really don't think I did). My guess now is that this is correct, but only when using 2002 controls in 2003. I have searched the web, these forums, and MSDN for the last 30 minutes with no real answer. The guy that runs MetaBuilders (http://www.metabuilders.com/Faq.aspx) tell...

VS.NET 2003 to VS.Net 2005
Hi   I just converetd my VS.Net 2003 project to VS.NET 2005 using the convert wizard in Visual Studio 2005 Web Application Project. It compiled with no build errors and a few warnings. When Iam trying to view the project, then it gives me 404 error. Can someone help ? Thanks Could you confirm you are using WAP (Web Application Projects) versus the built-in WSP (Web Site model)? If you have a project file after converting, then you are using WAP. Could you post the actual 404 error you got? Also, did you set your start page in the converted project?  -Mike-...

Can I install and use my VS.NET 2002 MSDN Help in VS.NET 2003?
Hi! I would like to know if I could install MSDN help from VS.NET 2002 (Architect) for VS.NET 2003 (Architect). Thanks! :)...

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

VS.NET 2003 and VS.NET 2005 on same machine
I've seen some postings indicating that you can have VS.NET 2003 and VS.NET 2005 side by side on the same machine.  I've also seen some comments that if doing this there is something that gets messed up, but I can't locate what it is and what the solution might be. Can someone shed some light on this for me regarding what might get messed up and where I can find the fixes to it? Thanks, Ira  Ira Richard Smith I have this set up. no prob at all.-DarrenNeese.com-DNN ROCKS!-DeveloperSchool.com Same here along with VS.Net 2002 & VS 6.0 I'm running 2003 and 2005 on wi...

Migrating from VS.NET 2003 to VS.NET 2008
 We are getting ready to start migrating all our applications from Visual Studio 2003 to Visual Studio 2008. Is anyone aware of any direct conversion issues? Also. a lot of our 1.1 apps use datatables as the datasource can we still do this in 2008? Yes you can.I have done some migration between 1.1 and 2.0 and there were some small issues but in general most of the things worked fine.For example Microsoft has changed the html validator in Visual Studio.also some events works a little different. If you share session cookie between some 1.1 and 2.0 (or) later apps you have to do so...

Migration VS.Net 2003 to VS.Net 2005
I want to migrate to framework 2.0.Questions :1) Can i use Vs.Net 2005 and framework 2.0 with Sql Server 2000 ? or must i migrate too 2005 2) I read in some forums there is some problem to migrate vs.net 2003 solutions/project to 2005, It's right ?3) Is it necessery to modify a lot of c# code (deprecate, ...) ?4) Can i work both Vs.Net2003 framework 1.1 ans Vs.net 2005 framework 2.0 on the same development machine ?Thanks. Patrick Ducret Hi, 1) Yes you can. You can use SQL2000 from .NET 2.0 as you did from .NET 1.x. SQL2005 just has some additional features to offer. 2) It can be if...

Web resources about - Vs.Net 2002 and Vs.Net 2003 - asp.net.vs2002-vs2003

Kylo Ren: Director J.J. Abrams Explains How The ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Villain Turned To The ...
Kylo Ren is the villain in Star Wars: The Force Awakens , one who idolizes Darth Vader, and director J.J. Abrams explained just how the movie’s ...

National Herald case: Before entering court, Sonia, others had firmed up Plan B
The Congress leaders have been advised that they should move the Apex Court to challenge, among others, the repeated usage of word “criminality” ...

Old Trafford legend: Why Leicester remind me of great Man United sides - Football - Premier League Transfer ...
OLD TRAFFORD great Andy Cole says table-toppers Leicester remind him of the Manchester United...

US Says Bombers Didn't Intend to Fly Over China-Held Island
NDTV US Says Bombers Didn't Intend to Fly Over China-Held Island New York Times BEIJING — The United States said its two B-52 bombers had ...

US Airstrike Killed Iraqis by Accident, Officials Say
New York Times US Airstrike Killed Iraqis by Accident, Officials Say New York Times ABOARD THE U.S.S. KEARSARGE — An airstrike that mistakenly ...

Community mourns football player, 15, who died shielding girls from gunfire
FOXSports.com Community mourns football player, 15, who died shielding girls from gunfire FOXSports.com KNOXVILLE, Tenn. A high school football ...

Nobody Wants Martin Shkreli's Gross Money
In wake of the recent allegations made against loathed pharma tycoon Martin Shkreli involving securities fraud and conspiracy, a homelessness ...

Todd Starnes Helps Shut Down A School District?
As the saying goes, "correlation does not imply causation." But one wonders if Todd Starnes' journalistic abetting of Christian based Islamophobia ...