Visual Studio.Net and VB.Net

Can we install VS.Net and VB.Net on the same machine and work side by. Is there any thing I need to worry about? I use VS.Net enterprise for my office work and I am planning to buy VB.Net standard for my personal use. Before I goahead and buy, I wanted to make sure that it works.

Thanks for your help.
Anil
0
adanti

Web resources about - Visual Studio.Net and VB.Net - asp.net.vs2002-vs2003

Visual flight rules - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Visual flight rules (VFR) are a set of regulations under which a pilot operates an aircraft in weather conditions generally clear enough to allow ...

Visual arts year in review: Catherine was great, but more cross-cultural curatorship needed
... comes to securing loans, but there are many options to be pursued at all levels. There have been some extraordinary treats in 2015 in the visual ...

Mali-470 to enable smartphone-quality visuals on wearable and IoT devices
... at ARM recently announced a new highly-efficient graphics processing unit (GPU), the ARM® Mali™-470 GPU, to enable smartphone-quality visuals ...

Your visual guide to 2017 Formula 1 car changes
Filed under: Motorsports , Videos , Racing Motorsport.com presents a visual comparison of current Formula 1 cars compared to the cars built to ...

Panasonic Signs Partnership to Deliver Visual Solutions for the Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Ceremonies ...
Panasonic has signed an agreement to become an "Official Ceremony Partner" with the Rio 2016 Olympic Organizing Committee of the Olympic ...

HP tackles 'visual hacking' with privacy filters in laptop, tablet screens
HP is putting integrated filters in laptop and tablet displays this year so Peeping Toms can't steal confidential information when surreptitiously ...

‘Ghostbusters’ Character Posters Are Visual Equivalent Of Crossing The Streams
Forget the camp — it looks like these female paranormal investigators are taking their job seriously. Here are the rather dark first character ...

5 Visual Marketing Trends That Will Dominate 2016
The term "visual marketing" is a broad one. It encompasses a range of media and strategies. Where should you be focusing your attention in 2016? ...

‘The Force Awakens’ video reveals lots of magic, and some reality, in film’s visual effects
... thing we can agree on when it comes to “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” is that the film certainly looked great. No doubt the usual army of visual ...