As an admin, I'm working to determing what systems I need to update with the update on MS08-017, particularly with respect to Visual Studio .NET 2002 and 2003. I've got quite a few systems that appear to have Visual Studio .NET, no 2002 or 2003 mentioned when I view what's there in Add/Remove Programs.

Is there a definitive way to determine if I have a 2002 or 2003 version?

0
sandy_wood

sandy_wood:
Is there a definitive way to determine if I have a 2002 or 2003 version?

In add/remove programs it would indicate it VS2003 as Visual Studio 2003. Alternatively launch the application and go to HELP -> ABOUT. Even in your short cuts in program files it would display 2003.

It has been a fair time since I used VS2002 but if I remember correct it would just Visual Studio .NET.

0
jimmy
3/13/2008 2:38:12 AM

thanks for the info!