Video Streaming & Visual Basic .NET 2003 Web Forms

I'd like to create a web-based video streaming page, and I was wondering what the best method would be using Visual Basic .NET 2003.  Does anyone know any good online tutorials or books that talk about using Windows Media 9 in web forms? Any other ideas?
Thanks,

Mike
0
afrinspray

Bummer, I guess it's impossible...
Thanks,

Mike
0
afrinspray
5/17/2004 5:06:23 PM
This is a place to start

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=embed+windows+media+in+HTML&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search&meta=
This is also available in english somewhere complete with code but I cant seem to find that version right now. google FlashControl and go through that
http://interval.cz/clanek.asp?article=2401
http://www.aspheute.com/artikel/20020321.htm
0
ruffone

Can I install Visual Basic 6 on my machine which has VS.NET 2003 & VS.NET 2005?
I may have a need to use Visual Basic 6 for a legacy project in the near future.  I was wondering if I can install VB6 on my machine which already has VS.NET 2003 & VS.NET 2005 installed on it? I did not know if doing so would cause issues or not so thought I would ask before just leaping and doing.   Ira Richard Smith At one time i had to install Visual Basic 6 on my machine with VS.NET 2003 and had "NO" issues. I would suggest take a backup of your machine or a restore point before you proceed. Please post your experience. I am sure some one would appreci...

Can I go from VS .NET 2003 to Visual Basic .NET 2003?
Hi, I just developed a commercial application using the trial version of Visual Studio .NET 2003.  My trial is about to expire.  I was hoping .NET 2.0 would be released by now, but that is obviously months away so I'm wondering if I could save a few hundred bucks by buying Visual Basic .NET 2003(around $110 i think) instead of having to buy Visual Studio .NET 2003, which I believe is up around $600 or so.   All my code is Visual Basic, so that's why I'm thinking that's all I need.  And it's mostly web development that I do if that matters.  T...

Visual Studio .Net? Visual Basic .Net?

Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

Bug with Visual Studio NET 2003 & Office 2003 Beta??
I am running Visual Studio NET 2003 Archtitect now for months without any problems on my Windows XP, last week I have installed the Official Office 2003 Beta and since then I am not able anymore to debug any asp.net application; just receiving the well know error message that I should ensure that I am a member of the debuggers-usergroup, which I am ... Furthermore I have done everything mentioned in the KB-articles about this error ... Must be a bug ... ???!!! ;-) Greetings Stefan*********************************** Stefan WALTHER Another information on this topic: If I am lo...

IE StatusBar Messages using Visual Basic .NET Web Forms
I'm creating a web-based application that has many different forms for data entry.  I basically want to use the exisiting Internet Explorer status bar to provide the user messages that verify that a record has been saved.  Is there a way to do that in Visual Basic .NET without having to create a save button click event that basically writes out JavaScript?  I know I could use a custom validator or a validation summary to do this, but I just think that the Status Bar is a better interface for what I want to do.  Please let me know if you have any suggestions.  Thanks...

Really need help with disabled web forms in visual studio.net 2003
Hi, I've posted in the ASP.NET forum as someone suggested, but I got no response and am still unable to use the software. In Visual Studio .NET 2003, with .NET Framework 1.1, all web form controls (in fact all controls in the toolbar) are disabled. I create a webform.aspx page, I AM in design view, but when I go to the "web forms" toolbar, I cannot drag anything to the page because all the controls are disabled (the toolbar is visible, just everything within it is disabled). I solved this last time by completely wiping my drive and spending three days reinstalling and updating everythin...

Does Visual Studio .NET 2003 (version 7.1.3088) & NET Framework 1.1 support AJAX ?
Dear friend, 1. Does Visual Studio .NET 2003 (version 7.1.3088) & NET Framework 1.1 support AJAX ? 2.  i don't know if i can implement AJAX for my case below ? pls advise... i have built a windows application to connect to a card reader DLL,   but right now i have to build it for web application..and it's a real challenge since i have blank idea...   i also write the source code for the windows application below , for analysis...   the case is like these : --------------------------1. we have a card reader (usb port connection)...   2. we must connect...

Web resources about - Video Streaming & Visual Basic .NET 2003 Web Forms - asp.net.vs2002-vs2003

Streaming media - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Streaming media is multimedia that is constantly received by and presented to an end-user while being delivered by a provider. Its verb form, ...

Ustream Broadcast For Friends Live Video-Streaming App Adds Support For Facebook Pages
Streaming-video provider Ustream released an update to its Broadcast for Friends iPhone application that allows page administrators to record ...

NASA SDO - Streaming Plasma - NASA Solar Dynamics Observatory (Little SDO) - Facebook
SDO zoomed in on this active region to watch as plasma streamed back and forth above it over two days (Apr. 30 to May 2, 2011). Magnetic forces ...

StreamAPI is Another New Video Streaming Service Integrated with Facebook Connect
Live streaming on Facebook is now more affordable for smal businesses and individuals thanks to StreamAPI , a new product from live-streaming ...

Argus Streaming News (@ArgusRadio) on Twitter

Redbox Instant by Verizon - Movie and Video Streaming on the App Store on iTunes
Get Redbox Instant by Verizon - Movie and Video Streaming on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Fire up even more media streaming on the Apple TV with Infuse
Heres a streaming video option that would have made my list of apps I want to see on the Apple TV, except that I already knew it was coming soon. ...

YouTube plans to take on Netflix with streaming deals of its own
YouTube has just launched a $9.99/month subscription service called YouTube Red that aims to compete with similar products from the competition. ...

Facebook Rolls Out Streaming Video to Some iPhone Users
Facebook is starting to roll out its streaming video feature, called Live Video, to all mobile users starting with a select few using Facebook ...

Trading Netflix vs streaming rivals
Amid reports that Google's YouTube could get more involved in original content, some traders shied away from Netflix.