Upgrade VB.net 2002 to VB.net 2003

Hi, i want to upgrade VB.net 2002 to VB.net 2003.
what is the procedure?
Uninstall 2002 and Install 2003 or something else? VB.net 2003 includes Framework 1.1 or i will install it separately?
thanx in advance
0
konox

upgrading vb.net to vb.net 2003 crystal report viewer problem.
I have a vb.net web. app that has several pages each with a different crystal report on it. It works perfectly under vb.net. I've since installed vb.net 2003. After I open the solution in 2003 & it does its upgrade, all of the crystal report viewer controls are corrupted. If I try to run it as is I get the following error: "The base class includes the field 'myname' but its type (CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer) is not compatible with the type of control(CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer). So I tried deleting the control and adding back on. & when I ru...

Upgrading vb.net 2003 to vb.net 2008 the name '__o' is not declared
Hi I had an application in vb.net 2003. I chose to upgrade it to vb.net 2008. Now I have 153 errors telling me that the name '__o' is not declared. In one page where I get this error, It's on a <tr> statement. I searched in google and I saw that we could put <%=""%> at the beginning of the page, but I still have the error message. Any idea? Hi myriam_giroux,I think you need to be more specific information. When you are receiving errors during compilation in Visual Studio or Visual Web Developer, the Error list window will indicate the line in the sour...

converting vb.net 2003 files to vb.net 2005
Hi, i am beginner..i watch videos about vb.net..they made on vs.net 2003 when i wrote these codes in 2005 ,it gives errors..is there any program which convert the code automatically?   thanks,Thanks,Speranza What videos are you talking about?  There are lots of great, up-to-date ASP.NET Videos on this site for free.Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you! i am talking about learnvisualstudio.net videos..Thanks,Speranza Speranza:they made on vs.net 2003 when i wrote these codes in 2005 ,it gives errors..is there a...

I have a web site in vb.net 2003 that I what to convert to vb.net 2005. I open my web site in the visual studio 2005 by Local IIS option. I follow the steps of the visual studio conversion wizard.In the conversion report I received the following warning 'Referencepath' settings have not been converted.  Can anyone tell what I have to do to make this warning disappear? Best regards,Sérgio 'Referencepath'  is a property you can set with with VS2003 project file, sothat when ever you to do Add reference this path is serached for class libraries.  We do not  have that ...

Can I buy VB .NET 2003 instead of VS .NET 2003?
Hi if I code my web applications using just Visual Basic can I buy Visual Basic .NET 2003 instead of having to buy the whole Visual Studio .NET 2003?  Will that work the same?  Thanks Hi,     When I got VB.NET 2003, it included VS.NET 2003 (Standard Edition).  I don't think there is a version of VB.NET 2003 that doesn't include VS.NET as the IDE.  While there are some projects templates that are not include in the standard edition, you still have the ASP.NET web application, web service, win forms, etc..., projects available.  If you are asking...

Problem VB.NET 2003 and DataWindows.net
Greetings: When trying to add manually DataWindows.net 2.0 control to my Vb.Net 2003 studio I get the following message: DataWindowInterop.dll is not a Microsoft.Net module I get the same error when trying to add DataWindow.dll Can someone advise how to resolve this problem? Thanks Hello, I am having the exact same problem. Is it even possible to use Datawindow 2.0 in Vb.Net 2003? If so what's the trick? DW .NET installed fine but the controls on the tool box don't show up. I tried adding DLL's both ways as a .NET and a COM component but neither worked. Any ...

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

ANN: VB.NET Forums
Hello Fellow Programmers: Just an announcement the VB.NET Forums moved to the advanced vBulletin 3 software providing a feature rich and enjoyable forum experience. Stop by in your Internet surfing to help others, ask questions, and partake in our VB.NET only community. Visit us in addition to your trips to this great community. http://www.vbdotnetforums.comNeal...

VB.Net To C#.Net

C#.NET or VB.NET

vb .net or c# .net

About VB.net And VC.net
I am always Programming With VB.net Recently My Teacher ask us to learn Vc or VC.net. I try to learn it and compare it with vb.net, I found it's much too complex than vb. However it is said vc is strongger than vb I want to know Why vc is strongger than vb? and is it hard too learn vc? I am new to asp.net Thanks for man who want to help me! Wuhan, Hubei, China Below links could give some info http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q308470Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti VisualC is not a language in an of itself...

Web resources about - Upgrade VB.net 2002 to VB.net 2003 - asp.net.vs2002-vs2003

H-1 upgrade program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The H-1 upgrade program refers to the United States Marine Corps 's program to develop the AH-1Z Viper and UH-1Y Venom to replace its aging fleets ...

Tumblr Referrals From Facebook Up 2.5X Following Upgrade For Timeline
Since upgrading for timeline and launching with open graph in April, Tumblr has seen its referral traffic from Facebook rise by more than 2.5 ...

Facebook Platform Upgrade Guide
Upgrade instructions for Facebook's platform across versions.

Facebook Allows Users to Upgrade to the New Messages Product, Why You Should
Some users are seeing a prompt when they visit their Facebook Messages inbox allowing them to upgrade to the New Messages product launched in ...

Search Twitter - upgrade
... here Search Refresh julia @ d0gbones 3m I laughed at the call handler when he told me it'd be £400 to stay on my current price plan and upgrade ...

Todo 6 (for devices that cannot upgrade to version 7) on the App Store on iTunes
Get Todo 6 (for devices that cannot upgrade to version 7) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Desktop Audio Upgrade - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
I needed some new speakers for my desktop computer system at home. I've been tolerating JBL creature 2.1 system for a couple of years now and ...

Premium Suite Upgrade for Galaxy SIII (Part 1) - YouTube
Now, you can make your Galaxy SIII even smarter with this Premium Suite upgrade which is designed just for the Galaxy SIII! (Part 1) Following ...