regarding sql stored procedures debugging from VC# .Net

i have done all the required changes for debugging the sql stored procedure from VC# .net application.On debugging , the debugger goes into stored procedure from VC# code , but after debugging the stored procedure debugger donot return back to VC# coding even when i have used some checkpoints in VC# application.
0
shobhitxansa

VB.NET SQL stored procedure: procedure has no parameters and arguments were supplied
VB.NET SQL stored procedure: procedure has no parameters and arguments were supplied Please assist me:This erorr message is produce when calling the stored procedure in vb.netProcedure AutomateMatterNumber has no parameters and arguments were supplied."MS SQL 2000stored procedure:*/CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.AutomateMatterNumber ASDECLARE @nextMtr AS BIGINTDECLARE @dtToday AS DATETIMEIF NOT EXISTS(SELECT * FROM tempMatter WHERE DATEDIFF(dd,DateSet,GETDATE())=0 )BEGINDELETE FROM tempMatter-- incase there are some old recordsSELECT TOP 1 @nextMtr= CONVERT(BIGINT, MatterNumber) + 1 ,@dtTod...

SQL Server Stored Procedures/VB.Net
IS there a way inside code for vb.net to programmatically change sorting in a stored procedure???Reason is I need a two way sort and did not want to have to write a SP for each way ....If so Do you have an example..... Most likely the easiest way, is, when you retrieve the data from the sProc, put it in a DataView.. That way, you can sort The DataView by any field, ASC or DESC that you wantDavid WierMCP/ASPInsiderASPNet101.com - where to look first!Control Grouper - easily control properties for multiple controls with one control!Calendar Express - The Best HTML Calendar Generator on th...

Debugging stored procedures without VS.NET
Hi: Gurus is there any way I can debug stored procedures without using VS.NET but through GUI debugger comes with .NET SDK. Can some one point me to some link that shows how to do it?? Thanks, Rashid. Rashid- You can use Query Analyzer which comes with MSSQL. I'm not sure if there's a command line SQL debugger.--Brian DesmondWindows Server MVP - Directory Serviceshttp://www.briandesmond.com...

Debug Stored procedures in Visual Studio.net
Hi everyone, I dont know if I am posting this to the right area but here goes:  I know there is a way you can step into a stored procedure from VS.net, but I dind't know how.  I searched google and found this MS KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/316549  However, on step two, "Under the Servers node in Server Explorer, expand the SQL Server Machine name, expand the SQL Servers Node, ..." The first and only item I have in the tree is my local machine name.  If I expand that I do not have a SQL Servers node, all I have are: Crystal Reports Services...

Debugging stored procedures without VS.NET
Hi: Gurus is there any way I can debug stored procedures without using VS.NET but through GUI debugger comes with .NET SDK. Can some one point me to some link that shows how to do it?? Thanks, Rashid....

Debugging Stored procedure in .net using ASE
Hi, I'm not a developer, so this is probably a stupid question. One of my developers claims that it is not possible to debug down to the stored procedure level using Sybase ASE as the backend of a .NET setup. In other words, I'd like to know if the ADO.NET driver here provides my developers the same "debug" capabitliy in ASE (via the usual Visual Studio ..NET tools) as they would have with MSSQL. Hi Kevin, Could you elaborate on this? How would you do it with MS SQL Server? Sounds like this might for an enhancement request. pv "Sherlock, Kevin&q...

How to Retrive the store procedure return value in Ado.Net by using Dot Net?
Hi i am thiru. i try to create the small search engine. so that i have wrote the store procedure for it. thats given below.Create procedure FindtestThree @Name varchar(25), @Location varchar(25), @EmpId varchar(25) as select * from TbInfo where Name like + '%' + @Name + '%' select * from TbInfo where Location like + '%' + @Location + '%' select * from hi where ComName like + '%' + @EmpId + '%' Exec FindtestThree 'aa','a','d' ----------------------------------------- The above procedure return t...

About VB.net And VC.net
I am always Programming With VB.net Recently My Teacher ask us to learn Vc or VC.net. I try to learn it and compare it with vb.net, I found it's much too complex than vb. However it is said vc is strongger than vb I want to know Why vc is strongger than vb? and is it hard too learn vc? I am new to asp.net Thanks for man who want to help me! Wuhan, Hubei, China Below links could give some info http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q308470Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti VisualC is not a language in an of itself...

Problem with Oracle Stored Procedures using ODP.NET in VB.NET (VS 2003)
This is the stored procedure,Procedure RetrieveReservations(pProperty In Varchar2,pResHeaderId In Varchar2,pEmail In Varchar2,pPasswd In Varchar2,ResultSet In Out ResCursor);This is the old .asp code (part of it)objConn.ConnectionString = Application("BackEndConnection_ConnectionString")objConn.Open objComm.ActiveConnection = objConn objComm.CommandText = "internet_package.RetrieveReservations"objComm.CommandType = adCmdStoredProc objComm.Parameters.Append objComm.CreateParameter("pProperty", adVarChar , adParamInput, 8, Request.QueryString("propid"))objComm.Parameters.Append objComm.Crea...

Debug Stored Procedure using Visual Studio.NET
I am trying to debug a stored procedure following the instruction at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;316549. But when I set the breakpoint in the stored procedure and run the web app, the breakpoint has little white question mark when I mouse over the break point I get this message: "The breakpoint will not currently be hit. Unable to bind SQL breakpoint at this time. Object containing the breakpoint not loaded." Has anyone been able do this successfully?...

VB.net connect to SQL Express Stored Procedure
Dear Experts, i am writing a VB.net window application. I created a SQL Express database inside the project. Inside the SQLExpress database, i created a stored procedure. I would like to know how to call that SP. Below is what i did and it raised a error "Missing provider" I tried to add "'Provider=SQLOLEDB;'", the missing provider error message gone but another error raised as below.. No error message available, result code: DB_E_ERRORSOCCURRED(0x80040E21). Sub PushtoDB() Dim con As OleDbConnection Dim cmd As OleDbCommand = New OleD...

how to insert sql stored procedure into vb.net code??
I am trying to create a paged web site from my database file. for that i found an appropriate sql code. the only thing i don't know is how to declare this sql inside the vb. is it supposed to be in the same .aspx file or in another one?? pls help if you know. thank you so much. here's the sql stored procedure: ------------------------------------------------------------ CREATE PROCEDURE sp_PagedItems ( @Page int, @RecsPerPage int ) AS -- We don't want to return the # of rows inserted -- into our temporary table, so turn NOCOUNT ON SET NOCOUNT ON --Cr...

Debug Stored Procedure using Visual Studio.NET
I am trying to debug a stored procedure following the instruction at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;316549. But when I set the breakpoint in the stored procedure and run the web app, the breakpoint has little white question mark when I mouse over the break point I get this message: "The breakpoint will not currently be hit. Unable to bind SQL breakpoint at this time. Object containing the breakpoint not loaded." Has anyone been able do this successfully? I haven't done this, since our dba's don't allow us to install the components needed...

Can somebody help
I Seem to be going nuts ! I know it has to be simple but I am missing the link. I haven't used crystal reports with asp.net before. So pardom me if my problem sounds silly. My requirement is very simple actually. I am using asp.net 1.1 with vb.net in vs.net 2003 with the inbuilt crystal reports control. I have to connect to a sql server 2000 database to extract rows from a stored procedure which accepts a parameter and the report has to be in Mail label format. I referred various books and web sites and according to that , added a crystal reports file to the project and selected the store...

Web resources about - regarding sql stored procedures debugging from VC# .Net - asp.net.vs2002-vs2003

Procedure is more a snap than a snip

NFL security procedures in question after rappelling protesters
Two protesters with sophisticated gear disrupted the Panthers-Colts game in Charlotte Monday night, bringing into question security at the stadium ...

FDA finds flaws in Theranos' nanotainers and quality control procedures
... to Theranos' blood testing technology comes from the US Food and Drug Administration, which found flaws in the company's quality control procedures. ...

'Daily Show' Host Trevor Noah Hospitalized for Emergency Procedure
'Daily Show' Host Trevor Noah Hospitalized for Emergency Procedure

Why Are Web Login Security Procedures So #$*&!% Dumb And Obnoxious?
The geeks who design our websites talk a lot about user friendliness, but they often let an exaggerated security concerns get in the way of commonsense. ...

US AIRPORT SECURITY CONCERNS DHS to heighten procedures in light of Russian jet bombing theory, poor ...
US AIRPORT SECURITY CONCERNS DHS to heighten procedures in light of Russian jet bombing theory, poor test performances by TSA screeners