Project Listing - Start page only lists 4 projects

Project Listing - Start page only lists 4 projects

Is there a way to have it list more than 4 projects? I have created about 10 projects and I am still only having the last 4 worked on listed. This may be a simple question but I have been confused by this and have not seen a setting anywhere for this.
0
tdaley

Currently looking for the same solution. If anyone is aware of the setting, please reply. My notebook keeps a long list of projects, but my desktop seems to only keep the last 4, and they're not the last 4 I've opened, AND the dates aren't being updated.

Seems like my start page is corrupted somewhere, and not being updated.
--
Scott Cate - myKB.com
Knowledge Base / FAQ Support Manager

I changed mine to 20, and it's only shows the last 15. Seems like that's the limit.
My eyes were looking for something that said "Start Page" so I just glanced right over it.
Also
http://www.asp.net/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?tabindex=1&PostID=294091
talks about the registry key that stores the Recenlty Used Projects that can be deleted, or edited.
--
Scott Cate - myKB.com
Knowledge Base / FAQ Support Manager
Knowledge Base Software
0
ScottCate
12/9/2003 9:44:25 PM
Thanks, ScottCate.  I glanced over that as well.  I appriciate the post.
0
tdaley
12/11/2003 4:02:00 PM
A small part of this goes unsolved.  The projects listed on my "Start Page" are still not updating themselves with the correct last opened date.

I'm assuming this is how it's supposed to work. Put the most recently used projects on the top. Mine are all out of whack. They are in fact sorted by date, most recent first, however the dates are incorrect.
For example a project that I've been working on daily, still continues to sit in the middle of the list on the start page, well behind projects I haven't opened since November.
Any thoughts on this?
--
Scott Cate - myKB.com
Knowledge Base / FAQ Support Manager
Knowledge Base Software
0
ScottCate
12/11/2003 5:12:31 PM
I'm not sure how this is implemented, but I agree that the order of items in the list doesn't get updated as expected.  I will follow up on this!

Russell
0
russellc

Delete projects?? recent projects list
Can't seeem to delete any items from my Recent Project List in VS express 2005. I create my projects on c:\websites, but it appears to put projects code in \mydocuments\vs 2005\projects\ folders....and when I delete th em from here  , they still show up in the list?? How do I delete projects from ever showing up again!! I've been having to do it manually, by quitting the program and finding my host folder and deleting the files that way. Not very elegant, but there you go. IS there a way to do it in the program itself? where is the host folder? is it created by VS 2005 or IIS? ...

IDE Projects list does not Sort projects in Group Project window
CG2010, C++,Default IDE layout, the projects pane on the right, has a "Sort" icon...no matter what I option choose, it will not sort list...Jesus, don't you guys check this stuff before you send it out.... ...

Remove Projects From Project List
Is there a way to remove projects from the existing project list on the start page without editing the registry? C:\Documents and Settings\UserID\My Documents\Visual Studio ProjectsRemove from there.To open again, you need to go to the wwwroot.Zath...

List of lists (listing of)
Ted In the great List 'o lists., is there something which is along the lines of "Personal organisers" ? I have googled and found others - just wondering about the lists and couldn't see anything in there I have a intense, executive type who's after something along the lines of Lotus' personal organiser. Don't know why she wants to change from it when I know she already has it installed. Anybody else got suggestions for a good one? (and dont't ask what I mean by good - it's not for me - perhaps I mean effective) In grc.techtalk, Baz...

List of projects that use bugzilla 4.4
Hello guys! I just want to ask if there is a list available with all the projects that use the bugzilla 4.4 version. I am trying to extract a process model by analysing the different activities followed in different projects so I could really use your help. Thanks in advance Le 23. 09. 13 11:07, ekouzari@csd.auth.gr a écrit : > I just want to ask if there is a list available with all the projects > that use the bugzilla 4.4 version. http://lpsolit.wordpress.com/bugzilla-usage-worldwide/ ...

List of Lists #4
Once again Dave is "hiding his light under a bushel"=20 so let me tell you about two great features he has=20 added to LoL. One is a new page that will list each item, and=20 its associated category, that has been added or=20 changed since the last update (the date of which,=20 as you probably already know, is maintained in=20 the upper right-hand corner of the Index page). You can just click on any category name on the=20 new page and you will be taken to that category=20 page to see the item of interest. The second new feature is a Search function, including=20 Boo...

list of lists #4
does anybody have the addy "bgame63" <bgame63@hotmail.com> wrote in message = news:aei0sc$30l6$1@news.grc.com... : does anybody have the addy http://lists.gpick.com/ bgame63 <bgame63@hotmail.com> wrote: > does anybody have the addy It is in this newsgroup. Did you have some trouble finding it? That's the purpose of this newsgroup; we shouldn't have to ask where a link is if it is posted here. Maybe if you unsubscribe and resubscribe grc.linkfarm, all the posts will get reloaded to your local drive. -- Robert grc.com forum FAQ - http:...

List of lists
Someone recently posted a pointer to an excellent website which someone (from these groups?) had compiled. It is an excellent resource listing links to all sorts of software, hardware, text, reviews, etc. I used to have the link, but due to circumstances beyond our control, we lost it (disk crash - system rebuild.) Does anyone know the site I'm talking about? Can you post the link again? I promise I won't lose it again. Thanks, David nochezjunkspam@earthlink.net (UFidelis) wrote in news:3b270782.1185924@news.grc.com: > Someone recently posted a pointer to an exce...

Projects List
Here's what's going on currently as I see it (in no particular order): JART Embedded testing, Pod::Tests and Testing example code Benchmarks, both big and small. Sourceforge code repository Black hat wearing (currently this is RFC sanity checking, pointing out ambiguities, conflicts, mistakes, unnecessarily lax syntax etc...) Rethinking the testing suite Discussion of default warnings (dead?) Discussion of prototypes for RFCs (dead? There was alot of off-list discussion) The patching process What am I...

list of lists?
anyone know what happened to the list of lists? my bookmark (which might be wrong) said http://www.gpick.net/lists/index.html . can't find it. thanx. -- Graciella! 'Not tonight dear.... I have a modem.' I've been unable to reach it for a couple of days now. -- JB Learn the Hazards http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~ehowes/info17.htm "Graciella" <graciella@thisis.invalid> wrote in message news:MPG.15f34dfb9552b403989c0a@news.grc.com... > anyone know what happened to the list of lists? my bookmark (which might > be wrong) said http://www....

Project Listing
Why is it that when I have set VS.NET to display 24 (max) items in the project list, it only shows 15. I know there are more than 15 projects that I have worked with, and I see them in the directory where all my projects are stored. However only 15 show up.... Anyone know if this is a bug or if there is another option that I have overlooked? CheersPuleen Did you change "items in window menu" or "items in most recently used lists"? If you did not change both, try changing the other to 24 as well.Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post a...

List of Lists?
I forgot the address Regards Paul Here we go: http://lists.gpick.com/pages.asp?page=toc&SID=D92319893836975 Joh@nnes "news.grc.com" <paul.rankine@dial.pipex.com> wrote in message news:aar7c5$2ek4$1@news.grc.com... > I forgot the address > > Regards Paul > > ...

Project list
We (me and the mouse in my pocket) miss the web interface. If it isn't terribly involved, could you please make fixing it a priority when you return? Thanks. -- js ...

LIST OF LISTS
Hello: How can i include some list in another one? I have some lists of addresses under personal address book, but when i try to include (drag and drop) a list into another one, the first one becomes into a single address. thaks. Quique wrote: > Hello: > How can i include some list in another one? > I have some lists of addresses under personal address book, but when i > try to include (drag and drop) a list into another one, the first one > becomes into a single address. > > thaks. Try editing the properties of the first list and type the name of t...

list of lists
------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C76CA6.0EA788E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Creating list of lists. =20 Hi All, =20 Could you help me to come up with idea how to generate list of lists on = fly as follows: =20 @LoL =3D ( ["state", "value", "value"], ["state", = "value", "value"], ["state", "value", "value"], );=20 State should be taken from hash %states where the state is a k...

Web resources about - Project Listing - Start page only lists 4 projects - asp.net.vs2002-vs2003

Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the urban low-income housing buildings called projects, see public housing . For other uses, see Project (disambiguation) . The word project ...

The Project Shrink - Welcome To Shrinkonia.
... about the importance of the environment we work in and the stories we tell, we should have a Set Designer and a Storyteller on our projects. ...

Better Projects
I think this book by Tobias is beautifully written. There is real craftmanship in the prose here. The book is made up of independent self contained ...

Cisco appoints new country transformation project manager
Arab News Cisco appoints new country transformation project manager Arab News Cisco has appointed Reema Al-Harbi as country transformation ...

Will next BMW Project i car be an i6?
Filed under: Green , Rumormill , BMW , Electric BMW's next i Project EV could be an i6, which would be a plug-in vehicle about the size of a ...

2016 Scrapbooking with the Project Life App
... year has flown by, I'm glad to get started on a new year! This is be my fourth year scrapbooking, four! That is crazy to me. I started Project ...

Weekend Reading: D-Squared Digest: One-Minute MBA: Avoiding Projects Pursued By Morons 101
**Daniel Davies**: [The D-Squared Digest One Minute MBA: Avoiding Projects Pursued By Morons 101](http://blog.danieldavies.com/2004_05_23_d- ...

4 simple winter home projects that can save you money
Here's a look at some great DIY projects that can improve your living situation and save you some serious dough

180 MW Of Renewable Energy Projects In Pipeline In Jordan
Work on solar and wind energy projects in Jordan is likely to pick up swiftly in 2016 for companies that were awarded in projects in the recent ...

Becoming certified in project management will upgrade any resume
If you want to work in an organization of any size, becoming fluent in project management is one of the most marketable skills you can acquire, ...