please help me any one i install visual studio 2003 .net.i install iis

please help me about when i open asp.net application project or run
then this message is display:-Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.

Source Error:

Line 16:   {
Line 17:    con = new SqlConnection("server=(local);uid=;pwd=;database=Login User");
Line 18:    con.Open();
Line 19:    cmd = new SqlCommand("",con);
Line 20:   }

0
mohammedali1989

I don't think your connection string is right.  Check out this resource:

ConnectionStrings.com

Then lookup your database (i.e., Sql Server), and look for the connection type (i.e., SqlConnection) and choose the appropriate option (Trusted Connection, Standard Security, or whatever).

Darrell Norton, MVP
Darrell Norton's Blog

DarrellNorton
12/13/2006 9:54:15 PM

You should give a uid and pwd for this connection string. After that you have to change the Window authencation or SQL authentication.

0
chuongmv

installing .net 2.0 with visual studio.net 2003
Hi, I'm currently developing using VS.net 2003, .net1.1. Due to development reasons i can't upgrade to vs2005 yet. However i want to upgrade to SQL Express 2005, but this needs .net 2.0. Will my VS.net 2003 still work if i install .net 2.0? Are there any known problems? Thanks, drazic19 .Net 1.1 and  .Net 2.0 will work side by side. Baiju  "This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights"...

ADO.NET Visual Studio 2005 Install Help!, ADO.NET Missing
 Hi everyoneI have a real annoying problem, I have installed Visual Studio 2005 with C#,C++,Web Applications.. Before I installed VS2005 I made sure I had all the .Net Download from 1.1 to 3.5 with the Service Packs, I also Installed a VS2005 Patch that was around 430mb. I have tried this on 3 computers, two of XP and 1 vista.I need ADO.NET Functionality, When I choose to create a Web Application in C#, I require the ADO.NET Entity Data Model as it will allow for a graphical interaction with a SQL db. However When I Choose Add New Item in Solution explorer there is no ENtity Mode...

I couldn't install Visual Studio.Net 2003, while installing an error message "Internal Error is comming"
[DMW: deleted due to the length of the log, and what follows is what's important][09/29/05,14:28:23] Visual Studio .NET Enterprise Architect 2003 - English: ***ERRORLOG EVENT*** : ACTION FAILURE: Action ended 14:28:23: CADpc.D0DF3458_A845_11D3_8D0A_0050046416B9. Return value 3. See MSI log for details.[09/29/05,14:28:23] Visual Studio .NET Enterprise Architect 2003 - English: ***ERRORLOG EVENT*** : ACTION FAILURE: Action ended 14:28:23: INSTALL. Return value 3. See MSI log for details.[09/29/05,14:28:30] Visual Studio .NET Enterprise Architect 2003 - English: MsiInstallProduct return cod...

HELP
I am having troubles understanding what I need to do to integrate Visual Basic .NET 2003 with IIS 6.0, where VS.NET is installed on my Windows 2000 machine, but the IIS is running on a separate Windows 2003 Server.We purchase Visual Basic .NET Standard.   I assume that is all that is required for creating ASP.NET pages, Web services and Web applications?We ran the setup on the Windows 2000 machine.   The prerequisites were installed, followed by VB.NET.   We installed the .NET Framework 1.1 SDK and then the .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1.On the Windows 2...

Installing visual studio on existing visual studio 2003 installation
Is it possible to install VS 2005 on the same pc with VS 2003? Fastes way to upgrade existing 2003 apps to 2005 smoothly?   Yes you can run vs2005 on the same machines as vs2003 without any problems. Fastest way to upgrade is using vs2005 upgrade wizard.-Blake NiemyjskiBlog - Website: windowscoding.com...

Installing Visual Studio 2003 on a system with Visual Studio 2005 installed
Hello. Is it possible to install Visual Studio 2003 on a system with Visual Studio 2005 already installed ? Can appear conflicts ? Thank's ! Yes you can install and run vs2003 and vs2005 side by side. There is very little or no side effects for running these two applications side by side. If you have any problems one of us here can help you.-Blake NiemyjskiBlog - Website: windowscoding.com Thank's for your answer. But applications who need .net frameworks, will use .net frameworks 1.1 instead of 2.0 ? If yes, can I modify the settings to use .net frameworks 2.0 ? Thank's again. You can...

Installing Visual Studio.NET 2003
Hi, I installed Visual Studio.NET 2003 on my machine, while installing it was complaining about missing xml files, here is the list: [05/11/04,10:26:36] Visual Studio .NET Enterprise Architect 2003 - English: [2] ERROR: Error 1309.Error reading from file: c:\program files\vs net 2003\vs\CommonAppData\Microsoft\VisualStudio\Devices\1033\default.xml. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it. [05/11/04,10:26:37] Visual Studio .NET Enterprise Architect 2003 - English: [2] ERROR: Error 1309.Error reading from file: c:\program files\vs net 2003\vs\CommonAppData\Microsoft\...

Visual Studio.Net 2003 Installation
I have installed in my computer (Windows XP Professional) the Visual Studio.Net Enterprise Architect Edition 2002 (Full). I want to install the 2003 version (Specially Visual Basic) but I don't have the Prerequisites (Component Update) CD. The question is: aditional of Framework 1.1, what another component I need?. And the final question: I can have installed Framework 1.0 and Framework 1.1 in the same machine? Thanks for your help!!!...

Web resources about - please help me any one i install visual studio 2003 .net.i install iis - asp.net.vs2002-vs2003

Facebook Asks Users To Install Messenger For Windows
Just days after officially rolling out Messenger for Windows , Facebook has begun prompting people to install the application. Some Facebook ...

New ways to reach the right people with mobile app install ads
Since we launched mobile app install ads six months ago, we have added several new features to improve the product for users and developers. ...

Facebook Director of Product Management Doug Purdy discusses Parse, Mobile App Install Ads
... discussed about mobile app discovery difficulties faced by developers. He discussed how developers can use the platform to drive app installations ...

WA Premier Colin Barnett urges City of Joondalup to install shark net at Sorrento Beach - PerthNow Search ...
PREMIER Colin Barnett has urged the City of Joondalup to “get on with it” and install a shark net at Sorrento Beach.

Vermont utility says it will be the first to install Tesla powerwalls in the US
... Power) Customers of Green Mountain Power (GMP) in Vermont will be the first in the US to have Tesla Powerwall stationary batteries installed ...

Adware uses Android's accessibility features to install malware
There’s an adware out there which uses features for the visually impaired to install malicious apps on an Android-powered device. The worst part ...

Dell installs self-signed root certificate on laptops, endangers users' privacy
... users and security experts on Twitter and blogs. The root certificate, which has the power of a certificate authority on the laptops it's installed ...

Dell Helpfully Installs Yet Another Gaping Security Hole On Some Laptops
That big fat “Superfish”-style security hole in Dell laptops that we told you about yesterday ? Turns out, it’s not alone. There’s another basically ...