how two developer can work on a same project (one on client side and other on admin side)

how to two developer work on a same project (one on client side and other on admin side).
I don't wan't to use team server.We have to work on vs 2003.
Kamran Shahid
Sr. Software Engineer
(MCP,MCAD.net,MCSD.net,MCTS,MCPD.net[web])
Netprosys Inc.
www.netprosys.com

Remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps U
0
kamii47

How can I work independently two repeaters' output side by side ?

I have a question which is, when building a .net project, we are able to use server side code and client side code(java script). How do they communicate? Thanks Client Side coding works with the WebBrowser. So when ever you write client side code you have to keep browser compatability in your mind and you have to code. Server Side code works with Web Server (IIS) and it's ASPNET ISAPI's. The won't directly communicate with each other. But using AJAX you can all server side code from Client Side! Example article on Ajax@ http://www.devarticles.com/index2.php?option=content&task=...

Client-side validation works, but server-side does not.
Hey all,I have got this text box control on my webform, which has two validators.. 1. RegularExpressionValidator and 2. CustomValidator.Now, RegularExpressionValidator control works if I enable client-script. But somehow it does not work for server-side validation. Any idea why this is happening? This happens to another textbox control on other web form as well which has similar coding. So, to enable the validation at present I can only do client-side validation I guess.  1 <TD> 2 <anthem:TextBox id="txtDatePlannedSurgery" CssClass="aspText" Runat="server" AutoCal...

Two datagrids side by side on one row
I'm trying to put two datagrids side by side on one table row. How do I do this? I've tried putting them in their own cell, no luck. Without own cell, no luck. In theirs own table in a table in a table row in a table cell no luck. Grid 2, on the right will be conditional on what is selected from grid 1 on the left. The code is below. In it I'm just trying to get anything side by side <asp:table width = "1700px"> <asp:tableRow id = "trMenu" width = "1700px"> <asp:tablecell id = mTCL"> ...

How can I get two sections side by side
Like the top of an invoice where you might see on the left a bordered section for client info and on the left shipping or billing info. I would like to have two sections bordered with a label at the top left indicating what is in the sections. Is this possible with asp.net controls or what other ways can I do this? Not a very good example, best I can do with this editor. The sections would be completly bordered ---Client------------                        ...

how can i place two div side by side ?

working on a web form how to have two datagrid side by side
curretly started to work with the web developer express, in the form when I am trying to design a form and trying to have two data controls side by side, the later one move under the first one. But what I am trying to accomplish is that I want both of them side by side  for example  "a|a"   here "a" is next to "a" not underneath.  sure there must be lot of help. : )  always learning little things to be big If I understood what you need the solution is simple HTML: <table>       <TR>      &n...

Append two images to one image side by side
Hi, Can we append two images to one image.Suppose I have "A" and "B" two charecters in two images.can I combine this two mages into one and show AB side by side in one image. Hi, Check this http://forums.asp.net/p/1114047/1721970.aspx http://www.codeproject.com/KB/GDI-plus/bitmapTxtr.aspxRegards,Sandeep Kumar MCPD - Web DeveloperMCTS - .NET Framework 2.0: Web Applications--------------------------------------------------Software Associates ASP.NET Dev:Hi, Check this http://forums.asp.net/p/1114047/1721970.aspx http://www.codeproject.com/KB/GDI-plus/bitmap...

How can you raise server side event from client side
Let's say I have an event on server side that handles button_click. how can I raise that event from client side using AJAX. You can create a script in a string variable, and register withScriptManager.RegisterStartupScript http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb359558.aspx string script = "alert('ciao!')";ScriptManager.RegisterStartupScript( this, this.GetType(), "Alert", script, true );If this answers your question, please select 'mark as answer' thanks!Andrea DottorMicrosoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NEThttp://blog.dottor.net For buttons you can use JQu...

Can I work with framework 1.1. side by side ?
If I want to test the new VWD 2005 Express and I have Windows 2003, VS 2003 and does not want destroy the installed version, can I do it and how? Like the co-exist of .NET Fx v1.0 and v1.1, it should be no conflict between v1.1 and v2.0. However, it's not recommended to install this "beta" product in your real machine. :) Colt Take a look at this thread/Fredrik Normén - fredrikn @ twitterMicrosoft MVP, MCSD, MCAD, MCTASPInsidersMy Blog...

How can I set client side values as server side values?
Hi, Can anyone tell me how I can get client side values such as document.referrer, navigator.appName etc... into server side scripts? There are some client side values I'd like to set as session vars and insert into the db? How do I go about this? Thanks for any pointers Davlon PS (I'm using powersite 7.1.0.300) Pass them as page parameters, e.g., http://myserver/myurl?document.referrer=whatever&navigator.appName=yadayada Then, in your server-side script, just loop through the document.value array and get these values. -- pbm_hopethishelps, Roy Kie...

Can I have VS.NET 2003 and 2005 side by side on my computer?
Hi,I still have to write some ASP.NET 1.1 code as well as ASP.NET 2.0 code. Can I install VS.NET 2003 on my computer and still keep VS.NET 2005?Thanks,Sam Yes, both can be installed side-by-side. I have both installed side-by-side and have not experienced any issues.Ryan OlshanASPInsider | Microsoft MVP, ASP.NEThttp://ryanolshan.comHow to ask a question...

Web resources about - how two developer can work on a same project (one on client side and other on admin side) - asp.net.vs2002-vs2003

Dungeons and developers
Have you ever wanted to learn web development or just refine your webdev skills? Dungeons and Developers gives your quest for knowledge a role ...

Pixel (game developer) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amaya's other work includes the game Ikachan which he released in 2000, as well as many other low-profile games. He is currently developing a ...

Tribunal rules that developer Michael Koundouris should fix Manhatten apartment building
Michael Koundouris says he will appeal a decision regarding a leaky apartment building. Canberra developer Michael Koundouris has lost his case ...

Tribunal rules that developer Michael Koundouris should fix Manhattan apartment building
Michael Koundouris says he will appeal a decision regarding a leaky apartment building. Canberra developer Michael Koundouris has lost his case ...

Epic Games Launches Unreal Match 3 to Help Developers Make Games
... 4 (UE4). While the game is available for users to play as a traditional game, it was built to be a learning resource to help aspiring developers ...

Oculus shipping final Rift hardware to developers starting this week
... release last night, Facebook-owned Oculus announced that it will begin shipping final, complete versions of its Oculus Rift VR headset to developers ...

Major app developers are bringing their apps to the Windows phone
Microsoft's plan to get apps onto phones that runs Windows seems to be working as more and more developers are bringing their apps to the platform. ...

Indian Solar Power Developer Azure Power Files For NYSE Listing
One of India’s leading solar power project developers, Azure Power, is looking at equity markets to raise funds to expand generation capacity. ...

IDG Contributor Network: Bubble, Bubble, ending the developer struggle?
For years now, I've been getting pitches from companies that promised to make application development as easy as finger painting. Instead of ...

Mobile developers: Here’s your chance to learn Swift, and fast
For any mobile developer, learning Swift is a must. It’s an intuitive and fast language that’s key to iOS, OS X, tvOS, and watchOS. This bundle ...