change my VS.net 2003 local language

Hi, pls help me!

how to change my local language of my Visual Studio.net 2003 and my IE6.0 to english version.
Where Should I dowload the package to change back english version.
thank you!
0
wewem

VS.NET 2005 vs VS.NET 2003

VS.NET 2005 vs VS.NET 2003 #2

VS.NET 2003 to VS.Net 2005
Hi   I just converetd my VS.Net 2003 project to VS.NET 2005 using the convert wizard in Visual Studio 2005 Web Application Project. It compiled with no build errors and a few warnings. When Iam trying to view the project, then it gives me 404 error. Can someone help ? Thanks Could you confirm you are using WAP (Web Application Projects) versus the built-in WSP (Web Site model)? If you have a project file after converting, then you are using WAP. Could you post the actual 404 error you got? Also, did you set your start page in the converted project?  -Mike-...

Vs.Net 2002 and Vs.Net 2003
Hello: I've one question that keeps messing with my head, I want to know if you have: 1. VS.Net 2002 with Framework 1.0 and 1.1 in the same PC, which Framework it compiles apps for? 2. VS.Net 2003 with Framework 1.0 and 1.1 in the same PC, which Framework it compiles apps for? Is it possible to have an app compiled for framework 1.0 that uses DLLs or assemblies compiled for framework 1.1???? and still work ok?? thanks a lot....

VS.net 2003 and VS.net Whidbey on same machine
Is it possible to install (and run) Visual Studio Whidbey on a computer where Visual Studio .net 2003 (and .net Framework 1.1) is currently installed? Or smashes it my Visual Studio 2003 installation? Yes, this is possible. I am doing it on two machines at the present time.JimMS MVP ASP.NET [VC++/MFC emeritus]Old Dog Learns New TricksPreferred programming language: cuneiform on clay tablets I also do that, and do not have noticed any problems, but I have heard that other developers have some problems with running the CTP with VS.Net 2003. /Fredrik Normén - fredrikn @ twitterMicrosoft MV...

VS.NET 2000 Versus VS.NET 2003
Hi, I'm using VS.NET 2003 at home, but at my uni's using VS.NET 2000. So if i do work at home and bring to UNI and run on VS.NET 2000. Does any problem with that ? Thanks. Jeff. any projects you create in VS2003 won't open on VS2002 once you open a VS2002 project in VS2003 and covert it, it won't open again in VS2002 Nick www.vb-tech.comhttp://www.vb-tech.com Thanks nickswan....

Migrating from VS.NET 2003 to VS.NET 2008
 We are getting ready to start migrating all our applications from Visual Studio 2003 to Visual Studio 2008. Is anyone aware of any direct conversion issues? Also. a lot of our 1.1 apps use datatables as the datasource can we still do this in 2008? Yes you can.I have done some migration between 1.1 and 2.0 and there were some small issues but in general most of the things worked fine.For example Microsoft has changed the html validator in Visual Studio.also some events works a little different. If you share session cookie between some 1.1 and 2.0 (or) later apps you have to do so...

Migration VS.Net 2003 to VS.Net 2005
I want to migrate to framework 2.0.Questions :1) Can i use Vs.Net 2005 and framework 2.0 with Sql Server 2000 ? or must i migrate too 2005 2) I read in some forums there is some problem to migrate vs.net 2003 solutions/project to 2005, It's right ?3) Is it necessery to modify a lot of c# code (deprecate, ...) ?4) Can i work both Vs.Net2003 framework 1.1 ans Vs.net 2005 framework 2.0 on the same development machine ?Thanks. Patrick Ducret Hi, 1) Yes you can. You can use SQL2000 from .NET 2.0 as you did from .NET 1.x. SQL2005 just has some additional features to offer. 2) It can be if...

VS.NET 2005 to VS.NET 2003 converter
All -- Please help. I need a VS.NET 2005 to VS.NET 2003 converter. OOPs. (It is a long story.) Anyway... Does such a thing exist? Do you have any hints? (The VS.NET 2005 code is simple and does use much of the new stuff.) Please advise. Thank you. --Mark Kamoski  http://www.NetBrainer.com...

VS.NET 2003 and VS.NET 2005 on same machine
I've seen some postings indicating that you can have VS.NET 2003 and VS.NET 2005 side by side on the same machine.  I've also seen some comments that if doing this there is something that gets messed up, but I can't locate what it is and what the solution might be. Can someone shed some light on this for me regarding what might get messed up and where I can find the fixes to it? Thanks, Ira  Ira Richard Smith I have this set up. no prob at all.-DarrenNeese.com-DNN ROCKS!-DeveloperSchool.com Same here along with VS.Net 2002 & VS 6.0 I'm running 2003 and 2005 on wi...

Upgrade IBS from VS.NET to VS.NET 2003
Anyone encountered any problems while performing this upgrade? Like "ASPNetPortal.PortalModuleControl could not be loaded." If so, what is the casue, how did you fix it ? Thanks I know it is of no help but ... It went painlessly for me Sorry DavidMVarious IBS Addons available at http://www.snowcovered.comLead Developer [vb & c#] - MCAD I not have any problem. check the project references or try a clean install hmmm - thanks for the replies. I'm trying to help out the user who posted this message I'm struggling to find a reason why he's having suc...

IIS server works with vs.net but not vs.net 2003 ?
Trying to program in asp.net 1.1 via visual studio and running IIS 5.1. After getting asp.net to work, i am getting the dreaded '...Internal Server Error 500..." if I try to start a new Solution in VS.Net 2003. However, VS.Net will allow me to start a web application with no problems. Truth is stranger than fiction, but nothing is stranger than visual studio.... Any help would be appreciated. Thanks....

Converting project from VS:Net 2003 to Vs.Net 2005
Hi there,can anyone help with converting a project from Vs.NET 2003 to vs.net 2005. Its not the internal workings that are a problem but the organization...I understand that under mydocuments\visual Studio 2005\  there are 2 directories (amongst others)1 is projects1 is websitesin projects these store the sln file and all the code for a gui app for examplefor websites in projects is just the sln which points to the websites directory where all the code is for a website i.e. under \mydocs\visual studio 2005\websitesam i right?So in simple terms, what is the best way of importing my vs.ne...

Migration issues from VS.Net 2003 to VS.Net 2005
I have a ASP.Net 1.x web application developed using VS 2003. The language used for this application is VB.Net. When I tried to migrate to VS 2005 I am getting the list of errors and warnings as shown below. I have been trying the migration in a new machine which does not have VS 2003.  List of Error:  1. Expression of type 'String' can never be of type 'System.DBNull'.   List of Warnings: 1. The referenced component 'CDONTS' could not be found.   2. Cannot load type library for reference "CDONTS". Library not registered. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80...

Web resources about - change my VS.net 2003 local language - asp.net.vs2002-vs2003

Language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Language is the human capacity for acquiring and using complex systems of communication , and a language is any specific example of such a system. ...

The Eero Programming Language
Interesting new programming language from Andy Arvanitis: Eero is a fully binary- and header-compatible dialect of Objective-C, implemented ...

Delay until February for possible cuts to ANU School of Culture, History and Language
More than 70 academics from the Australian National University's respected School of Culture, History and Language have spoken out against possible ...

Microsoft Translator gets “conversation” feature, live translation in 7 languages
... Google a run for its money - at least in regions where Mandarin, English, French German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish are primary languages. All ...

The real-world origins of the names and languages in 'Star Wars'
... of Episode VII: The Force Awakens , we’ve done some intergalactic etymology to discover the origins of the character names, cultures and languages ...

Is Trump's use of crude language against Clinton a new low? - Videos - CBS News
GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump bashed Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton Monday night with unusually crude language. Yahoo News ...

Soccer coach equips players with iPads to overcome language barrier
With his ability to fire people up and get them motivated, Steve Jobs has been likened to a great football coach. And now to bring things full ...

Azteca America Acquires Spanish-Language Rights To ‘Miss Universe Pageant’
Azteca America has acquired the Spanish-language rights to air The 64th Annual Miss Universe Pageant on Sunday. Hosted by Vanessa Claudio and ...

Buy Rosetta Stone, Farina Tells Parents Upset Over Foreign Language Cuts
The schools chief said parents should buy the language teaching material for their kids.

Google Now on Tap Gets Quick Flight and Order Tracking, Related Articles, and More Languages
... if you need to read additional information on a story you are currently reading, you’ll get suggestions. And finally, Google is adding language ...