Can i unstall vs.net 2002 after upgrading to vs.net 2003

Can I unsatll visual studio .net 2002 after using the upgrade to visual studio .net 2003.  Thers seems to be two version in my programs list.  I would like to free up the hard disk space from the previous install.  In brief does the upgrade install which appears to be independent of the 2002 install rely on the 2002 install.  In my programs I can run 2002 or 2003.  However my machine is an older notebook that has limeted hard disk space.

thanks in advance
Charles Beasley
0
cbeasle1

Please replace "unstall" and "unsatll" with the word "uninstall" and in general excuse spelling.  I was in a hurry.

thank
cbeasle1
0
cbeasle1

Vs.Net 2002 and Vs.Net 2003
Hello: I've one question that keeps messing with my head, I want to know if you have: 1. VS.Net 2002 with Framework 1.0 and 1.1 in the same PC, which Framework it compiles apps for? 2. VS.Net 2003 with Framework 1.0 and 1.1 in the same PC, which Framework it compiles apps for? Is it possible to have an app compiled for framework 1.0 that uses DLLs or assemblies compiled for framework 1.1???? and still work ok?? thanks a lot....

Can I install and use my VS.NET 2002 MSDN Help in VS.NET 2003?
Hi! I would like to know if I could install MSDN help from VS.NET 2002 (Architect) for VS.NET 2003 (Architect). Thanks! :)...

Upgrade IBS from VS.NET to VS.NET 2003
Anyone encountered any problems while performing this upgrade? Like "ASPNetPortal.PortalModuleControl could not be loaded." If so, what is the casue, how did you fix it ? Thanks I know it is of no help but ... It went painlessly for me Sorry DavidMVarious IBS Addons available at http://www.snowcovered.comLead Developer [vb & c#] - MCAD I not have any problem. check the project references or try a clean install hmmm - thanks for the replies. I'm trying to help out the user who posted this message I'm struggling to find a reason why he's having suc...

VS.NET 2005 vs VS.NET 2003

How to open a VS.NET 2003 project in VS.NET 2002
My colleague created a ASP.NET project by VS.NET 2003. I can not open it by the VS.NET 2002 in my machine. Can I call my colleague to modify some settings on this project and so I can open it by 2002? How to do that? thx...

Convert a VS.NET 2003 solution to VS.NET 2002?
Hi, I am working on my personal site now, but I only have an evaultion version of VS.NET 2003, so I want to convert it to an VS.NET 2002 solution. Is it possible to do that?Mikael Söderström Found it :) http://www.eggheadcafe.com/articles/20030425.aspMikael Söderström...

VS.NET 2005 vs VS.NET 2003 #2

Opening project created in VS.NET 2003 in VS.NET 2002?
hi everyone, Can this be done? i'm havin problems opening my applications. the solution file i created is not recognise by VS.NET 2002.. can anyone provide me with a solution? thanks very much.. It is not designed to do this, so don't think you are doing anything wrong. There is a tool designed to do this, it can be foundHERE You must register, but it is a free download. Hope this helps.Chris Paterra thanks very much.....

convert the web application from vs.net 2002 to vs.net 2003
hi how can i convert the web application from vs.net 2002 to vs.net 2003 and how i know that the application is made in vs.net 2002 and not in vs.net 2003 and thank for your time VS.NEt 2003 detects 2002 project format automatically when you try to open 2002 project with it. It also asks you if the project needs to be converted into 2003 format (if I remember right conversion must be done to use the project in 2003). If you say yes, it does the conversion and you don't have to do anything. Note that VS.NEt 2002 can't open 2003 projects.Thanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU thank you for your...

Issue using control created in VS.net 2003 in VS.net 2002
I have a friend that has an issue using my asp.net C# custom control in Visual Studio.net 2002 that I have compiled under Visual Studio.net 2003. I never did test it with that version, but I was under the impression that it should still work as long as you don't use any features specific to the 1.1 framework (which I really don't think I did). My guess now is that this is correct, but only when using 2002 controls in 2003. I have searched the web, these forums, and MSDN for the last 30 minutes with no real answer. The guy that runs MetaBuilders (http://www.metabuilders.com/Faq.aspx) tell...

Upgrade VS.NET Pro 2003 Special Edition TO VS.NET 2005?
Does anyone know if it will be possible to upgrade VS.NET Pro 2003 Special Edition TO VS.NET 2005? Thanks....

VS.NET 2003 to VS.Net 2005
Hi   I just converetd my VS.Net 2003 project to VS.NET 2005 using the convert wizard in Visual Studio 2005 Web Application Project. It compiled with no build errors and a few warnings. When Iam trying to view the project, then it gives me 404 error. Can someone help ? Thanks Could you confirm you are using WAP (Web Application Projects) versus the built-in WSP (Web Site model)? If you have a project file after converting, then you are using WAP. Could you post the actual 404 error you got? Also, did you set your start page in the converted project?  -Mike-...

Can you have VS .net 2003 AND VS.net 2005 Beta 2 installed on same machine?
Right now I have Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2 installed on my machine, but I also need to put on the Visual Studio 2003 Professional to work with some older projects. Can I installed the Visual Studio 2003 Professional on the same machine with out messing anything up?Thanks Yes you can have them side by side!   Also see http://blogs.msdn.com/robcaron/archive/2005/04/20/410224.aspx link of Robcorn, it also could helps you!Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti great thanks, I am installing the 2003 version now on my machine that already has the ...

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

Web resources about - Can i unstall vs.net 2002 after upgrading to vs.net 2003 - asp.net.vs2002-vs2003

Mac Spoofed: Upgrading [Low Quality]
PC teaches Mac about the benefits of upgradability.

Nuclear states still upgrading stocks

Looks like Labor's upgrading from Tarago to minibus
The people of Stafford have done the rest of Queensland a favour by electing Dr Anthony Lynham.

Upgrading IOIO to Bluetooth - YouTube