Can I install and use my VS.NET 2002 MSDN Help in VS.NET 2003?

Hi!

I would like to know if I could install MSDN help from VS.NET 2002 (Architect) for VS.NET 2003 (Architect).
Thanks! :)
0
bdicroce

Can i unstall vs.net 2002 after upgrading to vs.net 2003
Can I unsatll visual studio .net 2002 after using the upgrade to visual studio .net 2003. Thers seems to be two version in my programs list. I would like to free up the hard disk space from the previous install. In brief does the upgrade install which appears to be independent of the 2002 install rely on the 2002 install. In my programs I can run 2002 or 2003. However my machine is an older notebook that has limeted hard disk space. thanks in advance Charles Beasley Please replace "unstall" and "unsatll" with the word "uninstall" and in general excu...

Vs.Net 2002 and Vs.Net 2003
Hello: I've one question that keeps messing with my head, I want to know if you have: 1. VS.Net 2002 with Framework 1.0 and 1.1 in the same PC, which Framework it compiles apps for? 2. VS.Net 2003 with Framework 1.0 and 1.1 in the same PC, which Framework it compiles apps for? Is it possible to have an app compiled for framework 1.0 that uses DLLs or assemblies compiled for framework 1.1???? and still work ok?? thanks a lot....

Issue using control created in VS.net 2003 in VS.net 2002
I have a friend that has an issue using my asp.net C# custom control in Visual Studio.net 2002 that I have compiled under Visual Studio.net 2003. I never did test it with that version, but I was under the impression that it should still work as long as you don't use any features specific to the 1.1 framework (which I really don't think I did). My guess now is that this is correct, but only when using 2002 controls in 2003. I have searched the web, these forums, and MSDN for the last 30 minutes with no real answer. The guy that runs MetaBuilders (http://www.metabuilders.com/Faq.aspx) tell...

Can you have VS .net 2003 AND VS.net 2005 Beta 2 installed on same machine?
Right now I have Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2 installed on my machine, but I also need to put on the Visual Studio 2003 Professional to work with some older projects. Can I installed the Visual Studio 2003 Professional on the same machine with out messing anything up?Thanks Yes you can have them side by side!   Also see http://blogs.msdn.com/robcaron/archive/2005/04/20/410224.aspx link of Robcorn, it also could helps you!Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti great thanks, I am installing the 2003 version now on my machine that already has the ...

VS.NET 2005 vs VS.NET 2003

Can I install Visual Basic 6 on my machine which has VS.NET 2003 & VS.NET 2005?
I may have a need to use Visual Basic 6 for a legacy project in the near future.  I was wondering if I can install VB6 on my machine which already has VS.NET 2003 & VS.NET 2005 installed on it? I did not know if doing so would cause issues or not so thought I would ask before just leaping and doing.   Ira Richard Smith At one time i had to install Visual Basic 6 on my machine with VS.NET 2003 and had "NO" issues. I would suggest take a backup of your machine or a restore point before you proceed. Please post your experience. I am sure some one would appreci...

Convert a VS.NET 2003 solution to VS.NET 2002?
Hi, I am working on my personal site now, but I only have an evaultion version of VS.NET 2003, so I want to convert it to an VS.NET 2002 solution. Is it possible to do that?Mikael Söderström Found it :) http://www.eggheadcafe.com/articles/20030425.aspMikael Söderström...

How to open a VS.NET 2003 project in VS.NET 2002
My colleague created a ASP.NET project by VS.NET 2003. I can not open it by the VS.NET 2002 in my machine. Can I call my colleague to modify some settings on this project and so I can open it by 2002? How to do that? thx...

VS.NET 2005 vs VS.NET 2003 #2

Switch back from using VS.Net 2005 to VS.Net 2003
Hi All, Last Month I installed VS.Net 2005 using Framework 2.0 beta 1. Everything worked great using VS.Net 2005. Today, I decided to switch back to VS.Net 2003. I need to do some other projects that has been developed using Framework 1.1. When I open my ASP.Net project using VS.Net 2003, I got this error "The Web server reported the following error when attempting to create or open the Web Project located at the following URL:....... 'HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error'. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem without uninstall VS.Net2005 and reinstall VS.Net2003? Great...

both VS .NET 2003 AND VS .NET 2005 ARE INSTALLED SAME COMPUTER. IT IS POSSABLE
Edited by moderator XIII: please use a normal font size: Hi I have my computer Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Framwork 1.1 and all propram are runing VS .NET 2003 . I want to load my computer VS .NET 2005 and Framwork 2.0. I am not Interest to uninstalled VS .NET 2003 AND Framwork 1.1. I want both VS .NET 2003 AND VS .NET 2005 ARE INSTALLED SAME COMPUTER. IT IS POSSABLE . PLEASE HELP ME. IF ANY PROBLEM ARE THER IF VS ..NET 2003 AND 2005 ARE SAME COMPUTER. Please help me. Saikat Hi, I have both the frameworks and IDE's installed on my dev laptop without any problems. However if you wish t...

convert the web application from vs.net 2002 to vs.net 2003
hi how can i convert the web application from vs.net 2002 to vs.net 2003 and how i know that the application is made in vs.net 2002 and not in vs.net 2003 and thank for your time VS.NEt 2003 detects 2002 project format automatically when you try to open 2002 project with it. It also asks you if the project needs to be converted into 2003 format (if I remember right conversion must be done to use the project in 2003). If you say yes, it does the conversion and you don't have to do anything. Note that VS.NEt 2002 can't open 2003 projects.Thanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU thank you for your...

Opening project created in VS.NET 2003 in VS.NET 2002?
hi everyone, Can this be done? i'm havin problems opening my applications. the solution file i created is not recognise by VS.NET 2002.. can anyone provide me with a solution? thanks very much.. It is not designed to do this, so don't think you are doing anything wrong. There is a tool designed to do this, it can be foundHERE You must register, but it is a free download. Hope this helps.Chris Paterra thanks very much.....

Is it possible to install vs.net 2003 ans vs.net 2005 on the same machine ?
hello, All:             I am use the vs.net 2003 on my computer ,now I want to install vs.net 2005 on  the same machine .             is it possible to do it ?  when I install vs.net 2005 finish,anything special need to be config ?   thanks in advanced!   Yes you can install both.  You will need the 2.o/3.0 version of the framework for 2005, and if you run 1.1 and 2.0+ apps on IIS you'll need to set up sepaarte application pools (IIS6). JeffP...

Web resources about - Can I install and use my VS.NET 2002 MSDN Help in VS.NET 2003? - asp.net.vs2002-vs2003

Can Facebook Advertisers Test Mobile App Install Ads On Their Devices?
Some Facebook advertisers are now able to preview their mobile application install ads directly on their mobile devices, complete with active ...

New Features to Mobile App Install Ads
Today we are happy to announce some updates to mobile app install ads to improve the experience people and developers have when viewing and creating ...

Facebook tries new designs for mobile page-Like and app install ads
Facebook began testing new designs for its mobile app install ads and page post ads this weekend. Following an update for Facebook for iOS, ...

WA Premier Colin Barnett urges City of Joondalup to install shark net at Sorrento Beach - PerthNow Search ...
PREMIER Colin Barnett has urged the City of Joondalup to “get on with it” and install a shark net at Sorrento Beach.

Android adware can install itself even when users explicitly reject it
(credit: Lookout) Two weeks ago, Ars reported on newly discovered Android adware that is virtually impossible to uninstall . Now, researchers ...

FSS ePub Reader silently installs adware?
... of a range of popular Windows freeware, including FSS Video Downloader, FSS Google Books Downloader, FSS ePub Reader and more. You’ve installed ...

Microsoft confirms Windows 10 tried to secretly install itself on old machines
Yes, not too long ago, Microsoft apologized for automatically installing Windows 10 on older Windows 7 or Windows 8 machines. But although Microsoft ...

Don't want to install that smartphone app? With Google, you may not have to
The search giant is experimenting with tech that lets you use apps without downloading them. It's part of Google's plan to keep its crown when ...