.net framework 1.1 and vs.net 2002

Hi,

Is it possible to use the .NET Framework SDK 1.1 with VS.NET 2002?
PilGrim

As of my knowledge not possible!

But see if any one has any other tricks to use!
Sreedhar
http://www.w3coder.org
weblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti
0
sreedhark

VS.NET and .NET Framework 1.1
Hi, Is it possible to use .NET Framework 1.1 with visual studio .net 2002 ? Thanks Yes.This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights....

Datawindow .NET / VS 2003 / .NET Framework 1.1
Good day. I wish to ask if it would be possible to utilize Datawindow.NET in our Development environment of VS2003 / MS .NET Framework 1.1 in a WIndows 2000 Operating System. Thanks. AFAIK, only the DW.Net 1.x version supported VS2003 / .Net 1.x. I don't believe that version is available anymore. On 21 Feb 2007 01:47:13 -0800, Angelo wrote: >Good day. > >I wish to ask if it would be possible to utilize >Datawindow.NET in our Development environment of VS2003 / MS >NET Framework 1.1 in a WIndows 2000 Operating System. >Thanks. Thanks a lot for ...

question on installing VS.NET and .NET Framework 1.1
Question 1: on the download page for v1.1 of the .NET framework, there are two separte download listed, one under Step2 (.NET Framework Redist 1.1) and one under Step4 (.NET Framework SDK 1.1). 1) i downloaded the first((.NET Framework Redist 1.1) and have NO IDEA where it installed the files. can you tell me where these files are installed. 2) when i go to install the second, it prompts me for a directory. do i need to specify where the files for the first were installed? if so where is that? I do not want to have duplicates all over the place Question 2: The installation ...

is it possible to use .net 1.1 with VS.NET 2002?
Is it at all possible to use .net framework 1.1 with vs.net 2002 i.e. the original VS.NET? or do i have to upgrade to vs.net 2003 to take advantage of the intellisense of new properties/methods etc. that 1.1 offers? Thanks,Kulin Parikh -- The more I learn about the Internet, the more amazed I am that it works at all. I upgraded the framework to 1.1 and had no problems, everything worked fine on VS.NET 2002. How exactly did you upgrade? I had a **** problem. After i installed .net 1.1, it still took the .net 1.0 files as the default even after running aspnet_regiis -ua and aspnet_reg...

NET Framework 2.0 and NET Framework 1.1
Can framework 2.0 and framework 1.1 be installed and used on the same PC at same time? can asp.net 1.1 and asp.net 2.0 running site by site together? Thanks. Hi,yes they can. At my current machine I have these installed .NET 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 without any problems.Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. after creating a website don't forget to check that this website uses which version of .net (go to website properties--> ASP .NET in IIS)feed the creative machine...

Run application (with Framework .net 1.1) in Framework .net 2.0
Dear All Is it possible to make the application built in Framework .net 1.1 to run in Framework .net 2.0 or to install it in Framework .net 2.0 without modifying its codes? I was told that it will not be compatible, but I tried to run it in .net 2.0 and it can be run successfully. But I have not fully tested it. But if I open it in VS2005, it will give me a lot of errors and warning. So I wonder can I just run it in .net 2.0 without touching its code. By the way, I found that there are v1.0.3705 and v2.0.50727 in my C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework. I have already uninstall ...

VS .NEt 2003/ .Net 1.1 issues
Hi, I have a couple of issues with VS 2003/1.1 development on a machine.  I have no problems working with VS 2005/2.0 on the very same machine.   When creating a Web Application on my localhost IIS install, as soon as the WebForm1.aspx is created I get an ExecutionEngineException in DefaultDomain and the IDE closes.   Thinking that this could be an IDE issue, I attempted to install VS 2003 SP1.  When I try that, I get a Fatal Execution Engine Error 0x7925dc14. I have googled that error and it seems to come up in the context of some other applications a...

VS.net says .net 1.1 not installed
This is really driving me nuts!! I installed VS.net, installed IIS 5, then installed (supposedly) .net framework 1.1 Heres the rub. I try to create a new web app in vs and all I get are messages telling me that the server does not have .net 1.1 installed. I re-installed the .net framework 1.1 and tried again. Still nothing. I am running the server on the same machine that I am working with VS.net for now. I have looked around the Internet and have followed several tutorials and quick fixes that did not work at all. I have tried restarting the server. I have tried renameing w...

how to make VS.NET 2002 to use Framework 1,1
Hi all -I have been using VS.NET 2002 with framework 1.0 on my machine...But, I wanted to install Enterprise Library from Microsoft..It has a requirement for Framework 1.1...I downloaded the framework 1.1 and ran the aspnet_regiis.exe from that Latest version folder..But the VS.NET is still using 1.0 i guess....When i try to open the Enterprise Library solution file, it says that it is not a valid file...I guess it has something to do with the VS.NET ...Can anyone lemme know how to fix it? (If we can..;))..Thx I think there is NO fix for this. You will have to use VS.NET 2003Regards, Nara...