installation package install SQL Server and framework?

Hello,

How can I built package that can install SQL Server and dot net framework?

I want my client just to run a single setup file. All remaining accessories should be installed?

How can I do it either via web project setup or desktop application setup or via third party softwares?

If I develop database using professional/express edition, and my client use compact edition, then can it make problem? ?

Installation package should install every thing the sql server,database,Application.

Thanks & Regards,
~~ Please mark the post as ANSWER if it helps you ~~
0
galaxy_thestars39
2/19/2009 4:27:00 AM
asp.net.vs-web-deploy-projects 789 articles. 0 followers. Follow

 SQL Server is a separatly licenced product, even SQL Express and therefore you need to the check the legal small print for your domicile very carefully. As Visual Studio Pro (2003, 2005 ect) installs SQL Express by default it should be achievable.

The Dot Net framework, if missing, should be installed by the a normal setup.

Rgading SQL Servers questions, they can also be asked at:

TATWORTH

Web Setup .msi promting for .NET Framework 3.5 on server install, but project targets Framework 2.0
I have an .asmx web service built in VS.NET 2008 that targets the .NET Framework 2.0.  I have a web setup project that packages the .asmx service into a .msi file.  When I copy the install file out to the server and try to install, it states: "This setup requires the .NET Framework version 3.5. Please install the .NET Framework and run this setup again...." I can not install the 3.5 Framework yet out on the server, so how can I reconfigure my setup project to know to only look for the .NET Framework 2.0?   Thank you!Thank you,  Nevermind.... As usual 2 sec...

Can I deploy a VS 2008 web project on a windows server running .NET framework 2.0
Is it possible for me to deploy a VS 2005 web-project  on a server running .NET 2.0? We have a vendor developed and supported web based e-learning service and was wondering if I can deploy in-house customization on their server. I have VS2008 and VS2003 development environment. Do not want 2003 and not sure of 2008 ?Thanks  In VS2008 select the Project Properties. Within there you will find an advanced option to specify the Target version, select 2.0 and publish.  That was quick. Thanks Curt.I will try this ...

WEb Deployment project issue: How do i allow updates to Various sections in web.config in the target server as part of installation ?
1) I've got  a web.config whose sections related to the application be it for SMTP settings and other sections related to the application should be editable while deploying it in the target web server 2) I don't want to use 'Replace Config files' option Is there an existing MSBuild task that can be used to accomplish this?  Or do i have to roll-out a Window application and launch that as part of the task to get this done and put this in the one of the build phases be it "After Build"    3) Also, WebDeployment projects use the F...

Can't seem to install SQL server 2005? Install completes, but where is SQL Server 2005
I went to one of the Microsoft "Ready To Launch" events over a year ago. Microsoft was gracious and gave everyone who attended a free copy of Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Server 2005. I have installed the Visual Studio and use it all of the time. I also installed the SQL server 2005 but I can not find the application on my computer. After the install the only items that appear to have been installed are the following: SQL Server Configuration tools(SQL Server Configuration manager,SQL Server  Error and usage reporting, SQL Server surface area confiuration, Reporting Services configu...

Creating custom installer to install .net framework and installer of another software
 hii m trying to create a custom installer which will install .net framework 2.0 and i have another installer  of a software that i also want to be installed on Install(System.Collections.IDictionary stateSaver) event. Is it possible with custom installer.or i need to use something else like setup Project/Web setup project.please help me out  Regardsnav  Hi nav, Based on my understanding, you want to install .NET Framework 2.0 and another installer with your setup project. If I have misunderstood you concern, please let me know. In my opinion, you need setup boot...

Does Net Framework need to be installed on same machine as web server?
I was curious if  I 'must' install the  Net Framework 1.1 on the web server machine OR I can install it on another machine, but in the same network as the web server machine. I am using the Net Framework for ASP.Net applications that will also reside on remote machines within the same network.sun21170 Hi,you need to install it on the same machine(s) which hosts the web application (has IIS etc), means serves as a application server. Certainly it can be any of those machines, if they just have IIS and at least Windows 2000 as OS (if web app is used for example only inter...

During installation of Visual Web Developer, SQL Server 2005 Express x86 failed to install
I download the ISO file for Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition. I am installing it on a standalone computer in a lab. For security reasons, the standalone computer is not allowed to have Internet access, thus the reason for using the ISO to install. The standalone computer is: Windows 2000 (5.00.2195 Service Pack 4) (not server OS, desktop OS) It has SQL Server 2000 installed along with Enterprise Manager, etc. The installation of the Windows Installer, the NET Framework and Visual Web Developer went fine. But...SQL Server 2005 failed to install.  As far as I can tell, there...

Installing VS 2005 on a machine with VS .Net 2003 installed
I looked in the readme file of the VS 2005 setup for information regarding this issue, but I could not find anything besides some warnings about the previous beta versions of VS 2005. Is there anything I should take into account before installing it? Do I have to uninstall the previous version, or is it automatically updated? Check out this MSDN topic:http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms246609(VS.80).aspx Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you!...

Anyway to re-install .net framework on a botched install that wont un-install?
  Newbie User (me) 64bit machine Win Server 2008 Beta 3 Data Center  64bit SharePoint Services 3.0 SharePoint Server Project Server SQL Express SQL Server   Ok so All I wanted to do was get a test bed up for Project Server ..   I installed SharePoint Services and Project Server.. it worked ..  the tech update feature had a minor error at the end so as a newbie I just figured I would install Share Point Server to fix it ..  etc   .. then it seemed like I had some missing features in Project Server so I installed the AS DC (Domain controler) ...

How to install SQL Server Developer from VS.Net Enterprise Architect 2002
How can I install SQL Server 2000 Developer edition from the CD's of Visual Studio.Net 2000 Enterprise Architect ? When I install VS.Net Enterprise Architect I do not see any install option for SQL Server 2000 Developer, though the MSDE option does appear during the installation. However, I was not interested in MSDE. sun21170 I Think You Should Install Sql Server Separately , It Does'nt Included In VS.Net...

How does the installer install DB in SQL Server.
Hi All, I wonder how the installer do the DB installation when user choose to use SQL Server, I mean how does it detect what dbs are already in SQL Server, etc, etc. (is there a common dialog box for installing db in sql??) I would like to learn how the whole installer is created, where can I download the Installer project. If no, where can I found related tutorial on web? Thanks. I found this http://www.fawcette.com/vsm/2002_11/online/ferracchiati/default.aspx online but the articles didn't say much about installing database in SQL Server. Thanks in advance! Edwin Edwin, ...

Installing .NET Framework, Sql Server 2005 Express, and Visual Studio 2005 Professional
Will someone please offer some advice, a walkthrough, or something to help me through this?  I installed all three of these pieces (.NET, SQL Server 2005 Express, and VS 2005 Professional) onto a WinXP box.  I was unable to get it to work.  It kept throwing SQL errors when I tried to run the security setup for the Personal Website Starter Kit.  So, I uninstalled everything except .NET and reinstalled.  At this point I was able to get to the setup, but unable to add users.  It doesn't throw errors or anything, it just doesn't do anything.  I really re...

Having problems trying to install SQL Server 2005 express /.net framework 2.0
Hi I'm having problems trying to install the above programme from the microsoft site and feel that I'm not getting anywhere.  'I receive the following message during installation "microsoft SQL server 2005 set up has detected a problem and cannot proceed. Either Microsoft.Net Framework 2.0 is either not installed on this system or is corrupt.' I have dinstalled any previous versions of .net, instances of sql server 2005 ran ccleaner and then checked my Add and Remove programmes and checked the microsoft support site for the solution and that didn;t work  ...

Web resources about - installation package install SQL Server and framework? - asp.net.vs-web-deploy-projects

List of United States Army installations in Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blink Twice video installation at Summer Set Festival: 3D motion faces projected on trees - YouTube
Blink Twice is a video installation that transforms trees into huge 3D faces that smile, move, gesticulate and even follow the viewer's gaze. ...

Ghosts of the Murrumbidgee to come alive in National Museum's eerie installation
Collections from the National Museum of Australia will come alive on Friday night in a ghostly installation on the banks of the Murrumbidgee ...

Australia leads world in household solar panel installations
Australia has the highest rate of household solar panel installation in the world.

Tesla Powerwall home installations are starting for pilot customers
A first look at the consumer-facing Powerwall from Tesla. (credit: Megan Geuss) Tesla has begun shipping 7kWh stationary batteries— branded ...