VS 2008 always resets my code

 Hello,

I set the body ID for my form, but everytime i close it and re open it VS2008 always resets the code below

VS2008 resets it to

any advice ?

Ehi

0
afrika

Is there a reson you are trying to assign id to the body?

Thanks,

avidyarthi.
0
avidyarthi

Visual Studio 2008 includes SQL Server 2008 Express and Visual Basic 2008?
Please can somebody tell me whether Visual Studio 2008 includes SQL Server 2008 Express or 2005? Also does it include Visual Basic 2008 or 2005? Thank you.VWGolfman  VS2008 installs Sql Server 2005 Express by default. Also, VS2008 installs the new version of VB.Net BUT you can target older runtimes (i.e .Net 1.1, .Net 2, .Net 3) so you can argue that all VB.Net versions are "installed". Thank you Steven VWGolfman...

Visual Studio 2005 vs Visual Studio 2008
I have 2 systems. One running XP Pro SP2 + updates second Vista + Updates (and SP1 when its released) I have a copy of Visual Studio 2005 and Visual Studio 2008. Should i use Visual Studio 2008 on both systems as it allows me to target different .Net platforms? or should i use XP with VS 2005 and Vista with VS 2008. My aim is to create projects for different platforms but still have the advantages of a new product and features i.e. WPF, AJAX, intellisense etc. Is there a reason why someone would want to have VS2005 running on XP rather than VS 2008. Im under the impression VS 20...

Visual Studio 2008 +Visual Basic 2008
Hello, I am wondering if I can use Visual Studio 2008 pro to create a project in Visual Basic 2008 for PDAs...? Should it have an option to create a PDA's projects?   Yes, you can create one under New Project --> Visual basic --> Smart Device Project.  Good Luck....

What is the difference between Visual studio.net and Visual studio 2008 express?
 I am fairly new in ASP.net development, i have downloaded sql express and visual studio express on the microsoft site, but i was just wondering if there is a huge difference between the express packages and the actual profesional packages. Any ideas on that?www.buggrep.comBest error repository site on the web!! If you are new then dont worry about it it, visual web developer express and sql server express are both fine for developing with all the major features of asp.net / sql server.There are some advanced features that I dont even know what they are.I think that the older sql expr...

Visual Studio 2005 vs Visual Studio 2008 #2
Are there any known issues with decimal rounding in VS 2008.  I have developed a timesheet app that calculates hours based on start and stop times.  It works fine when I use debugger in VS 2005 and a local host.  My boss uses VS 2008 to publish my app.  When he publishes it, my calculations are not rounding properly.  Example:  Someone clocks in at 11:30pm and clocks out at 11:59pm,  in debug mode on my localhost, it rounds it to .5 hours.  When this code gets published, it rounds it to 0 hours.  Thanks  Considering that both the VS 2005...

Convert Visual Studio 2008 code to Visual Studio 2005
 I had created my website in  in Visual Studio 2008 in our college, but now I want to run this website at my home,but problem is I have Visual Studio 2005 at my home, so please tell me how can I run this website on Visual Studio 2005.Is there any conversion tool available.Thanks a lot in advance There is no backward conversion tool that I know of. If you are using a web site project (not a web application project), just create a new web site project in VS2005 and point it at a copy of the code.If it is a web application project, you'll have to create a new project and then us...

VS.NET 2005 V/s VWD 2008 & VS.NET 2008
Hi, I just download Visual Web Developer 2008 and little use it. Can anyone inform me what is the major difference b/w VS.NET 2005 V/s VWD 2008, I am asking only on the ASP.NET point of view. Can some one also guide me If I use Visual Studio 2008 so what major extra benefit I can take as compare to using VWD 2008. Please give me some practical example. Thanks in advance. Difference VS 2005 Target Framework 2.0 AJAX - To be installed separately by installing AJAX Extensions JavaScript Intellisense -limited JavaScript debugging - limited VWD 2008 Target Framework 2.0-3.5 ...

Difference between visual studio 2008 development edition and visual studio 2008 team edition?
i see some menus changed but what is the actual difference The following link has the VS product Comparison chart: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=727bcfb0-b575-47ab-9fd8-4ee067bb3a37&DisplayLang=en In short, Team Suite has tools that are in the Architectute, Database, and Test editions that the Development edition does not have....

Visual Studio 2008 and Business Intelligence Development Studio 2008
I'm having a difficult time getting BIDS2008 to run in VS2008.  I have a "messy" system, because a reformat isn't an option currently.OS: XP (current patch and SP)Installed: VS2005, VS2008, MS SQL2008 (FULL product, all options selected) (all patched and current sp respectively)Had:  MS SQL2005, SQL2005 Mgt Studio Express and SQL2008 Express (All officially uninstalled via add/remove, prior to install of SQL2008) Issue:  I click on "SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio" link in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 MyPrograms tab and get my VS200...

A compatible version of Visual Studio 2008 was not detected on the system. This update is designed for only the Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 (ENU) product family, and is not compatible with any Expres
 Hello,          I'm trying to install VS2008 SP1 on Vista Ultimate but I receive this error "A compatible version of Visual Studio 2008 was not detected on the system. This update is designed for only the Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 (ENU) product family, and is not compatible with any Express editions." Either I download the installer from here (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=FBEE1648-7106-44A7-9649-6D9F6D58056E&displaylang=en) or after downloading the ISO from here (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?Fa...

Windows Server 2008, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Launched!
Largest enterprise launch in company history includes Windows Server 2008, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2008; focuses on security, Web, virtualization and better business intelligence. LOS ANGELES - Feb. 27, 2008 - Kicking off more than 225 events around the world and joined by more than 4,000 customers and partners, Microsoft Corp.'s Chief Executive Officer Steve Ballmer today showcased the next generation of infrastructure and application platform products, including Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and Microsoft SQL Server 2008....

VS 2008 Installation Error: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition
 Hi,I have HP laptop. Some time back on my laptop VS.Net was working fine. But due to some issues I restore my system and after that I am unable to install VS.Net. When i am trying to install VS.Net 2008 , I am getting "Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition - ENU has encountered a problem during setup.  Setup did not complete correctly."  error. Detail error log is [04/10/09,21:59:05] Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5: [2] Error code 1603 for this component means "Fatal error during installation."[04/10/09,21:59:05] Microsoft .NET Framewor...

Visual Studio 2008 VB.Net Generating Custom Code For A Windows Form From User Input
 Hello,  I am trying to figure out how to generate code from user input. In Visual Studio 2008, Visual BasicI am new to this so I will try to explain the best I can. Thank you.My script always begins with:[CODE] function Init(Quest) [/CODE]Then from here a user would input a quest name, type and zone in a interface using windows forms. Ex:[CODE]RegisterQuest(Quest, "Kill Zombies", "Heritage", "Firestorm")end[/CODE]This part a user would enter in his interface what would an NPC say if accepted.Ex:[CODE]function Accepted(Quest, QuestGiver, Player)&n...

Web resources about - VS 2008 always resets my code - asp.net.visual-studio-2008

Germany shuts Munich stations on warning of New Year suicide attack
By Joseph Nasr BERLIN (Reuters) - Germany shut down two train stations in Munich about an hour before midnight on Thursday following a tip from ...

Angry Alabama defense makes point against Michigan State
ESPN Angry Alabama defense makes point against Michigan State ESPN ARLINGTON, Texas I don't know what they're showing on the runways of Paris, ...

Ben Carson's Campaign in Chaos as Top Aides Resign
Citing low morale, job insecurity and infighting, Carson's campaign manager and top advisor both resigned Thursday — a shakeup that comes just ...

'Affluenza' teen may delay deportation with human rights law
FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — Lawyers for a Texas teen who cited "affluenza" as a defense in a deadly drunken-driving wreck may be attempting to stall ...

In Reversal, Twitter to Let Politwoops Collect Politicians' Deleted Tweets
New York Times In Reversal, Twitter to Let Politwoops Collect Politicians' Deleted Tweets New York Times Politwoops will once again be able ...

BBC hit by widespread outages taking website and iPlayer offline - Technology - The Guardian
UK public broadcaster apologises as its internet services are taken down in what may have been a DDoS attack affecting its website, apps and ...

Iran Denounces US Sanctions Over Missiles, Saying It Will Build More
New York Times Iran Denounces US Sanctions Over Missiles, Saying It Will Build More New York Times Iran's president denounced the United States ...

Stocks close lower; worst year for S&P, Dow since 2008
U.S.stocks closed lower in light volume trade Thursday, the last day of 2015, despite some stabilization in oil prices.

Wayne Rogers, Trapper John on M*A*S*H*, is dead at 82
Entertainment Weekly Wayne Rogers, Trapper John on M*A*S*H*, is dead at 82 Entertainment Weekly So long, Trapper John: Wayne Rogers, who played ...

Kathy Griffin Starts Off #CNNNYE by Asking Cooper If He Would Cuddle with Caitlyn Jenner
How did Kathy Griffin kick off CNN’s New Year’s Eve coverage tonight? By asking Anderson Cooper about his “sexual relationship with Caitlyn Jenner ...