VS 2005 vs VS 2008

Hi all ,

                 Iam using VS2005 till now and i want to grade up my self with the VS2008 then what are the

Added Advantage for me as a DEVELOPER and as a Teamlead as a Project Manager

Nothing is impossible as the IMPOSSIBLE word itself says I M Possible...just you have to try..u get all what you desire

Pradeep Bisht
BLOG ::--> http://dotnetarmy.blogspot.com/
URL ::--> http://www.asp.net
0
Spanco

Web resources about - VS 2005 vs VS 2008 - asp.net.visual-studio-2008

Southern California Brush Fire Threatens 30 Homes
The fire in Ventura County so far is burning in excess of 250 acres.

J&K: Mufti Sayeed, separatists welcome Narendra Modi's Pak visit
In a statement, Chief Minister Mufti Mohammad Sayeed said he was delighted by Narendra Modi’s visit and added that the development would strengthen ...

Rihanna Fans Aren’t Having A Merry Christmas As ‘Anti’ Isn’t Released
Rihanna’s new album may be the most postponed one this decade. Her album campaign started off well with the hit “ FourFiveSeconds ,” a duet with ...

Top Syrian Rebel Killed in Airstrike Near Damascus
Washington Post Top Syrian Rebel Killed in Airstrike Near Damascus New York Times BEIRUT — One month before peace talks are scheduled to begin ...

Residents trapped underneath rubble as tornado hits Alabama
Fox News Residents trapped underneath rubble as tornado hits Alabama Fox News Several people were trapped underneath rubble late Friday as ...

89 people injured as 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits Pakistan
IBNLive 89 people injured as 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits Pakistan Hindu Business Line At least 89 people were injured in Pakistan today ...

Iraqi forces consolidate position in Ramadi ahead of final push against ...
Reuters Iraqi forces consolidate position in Ramadi ahead of final push against ... Reuters BAGHDAD Iraqi troops who have fought their way ...

British Astronaut Tim Peake Misdials Number From ISS – Prank Call Or Not, His Phone Troubles Not Ending ...
British Astronaut Tim Peake, who is currently aboard the International Space Station (ISS), attempted to call his family back on Earth, but misdialed ...

Radiohead's James Bond Theme Song "Spectre" Released
Radiohead just released a new song! “Last year we were asked to write a theme tune for the [James] Bond movie Spectre ,” Radiohead singer Thom ...

Gigi Hadid Celebrates White Christmas with Family
Gigi Hadid celebrates a dreamy white Christmas atop snow slopes with her family – mom Yolanda Foster , sister Bella Hadid , and brother Anwar ...