Problem with my setup project

 Hi,
to my c#.net 3.5 application i added a setup project. setup created successfully and running fine.
but when am trying to install in a computer where there is no .net 3.5 framework it is asking in window that 'This setup requires the .NET framework 3.5. please install .net framework and run this setup again. The .NET Framework can be obtained from the web. Would you like to do this now?' with Yes and No buttons.

but in my setup project Prequisites property i selected .Net freamework2.0, 3.5 and window installer 3.1
and i selected 2nd radiobutton that is Download prerequisites from the same location as my application.
i build it successfully i got respective folders in to my debug folder.

but during the installation it is not installing automatically that .net framework3.5
forcefully am going to install framework.

To install automatically what i have to do?

Please explain.

Thanks in advance.
--Naren

0
narendra

 at first Download this

.Net  Framework 2.0

 .net framework3.5

 windows Installer 3.1

after download stat install.

it will solve ur issue. i want say use manual download.

thnx

Md. Parves Kawser

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you.
0
rezakawser

Setup VB.Net project in Visual Studio 2008
 I need to create a project like "VB.NET How-To: Create a Windows System Tray Program"  but I can't see how to create a VB.NET project in Visual Studio 2008; under new projects Visual Basic  there doesn't seem to be a .NET option. Can anyone help? Thanks, Gordon   Visual Basic in vs 2008 is really vb.net.  They decided to drop the .net from the name but it is vb.netSilverlight-helpVb TipsSpace Coast .Net User Group   Thanks Ken for the quick reply.However it leads to another question.  Why can't I use     ...

VS 2008 Installation Error: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition
 Hi,I have HP laptop. Some time back on my laptop VS.Net was working fine. But due to some issues I restore my system and after that I am unable to install VS.Net. When i am trying to install VS.Net 2008 , I am getting "Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition - ENU has encountered a problem during setup.  Setup did not complete correctly."  error. Detail error log is [04/10/09,21:59:05] Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5: [2] Error code 1603 for this component means "Fatal error during installation."[04/10/09,21:59:05] Microsoft .NET Framewor...

installing files for complex script and right to left languages(control panel) from Visual studio 2005 or visual studio 2008 setup project
I know how to install files for complex script and right to left languages from control panel manually.But i want to install these files for complex script and right to left languages(control panel) from Visual studio 2005 or visual studio 2008 setup project (windows Application).  Plz re write the query,..it is almost impossible to understand...Please mark as answer if it helped u! go to control panel --> REgional languages options--> Laguages tab--> Suppliment Language Support option-->   Here there is check box for installing complex script and right to left l...

What is the difference between Visual studio.net and Visual studio 2008 express?
 I am fairly new in ASP.net development, i have downloaded sql express and visual studio express on the microsoft site, but i was just wondering if there is a huge difference between the express packages and the actual profesional packages. Any ideas on that?www.buggrep.comBest error repository site on the web!! If you are new then dont worry about it it, visual web developer express and sql server express are both fine for developing with all the major features of asp.net / sql server.There are some advanced features that I dont even know what they are.I think that the older sql expr...

Can I use my visual studio 6 project in Visual Studio .NET?
Here is my situation 1) Web Windows 2k Server. All code is done in ASP (not .net) 2) 1 Developer is not yet ready to install Visual Studio .NET, nor are we ready upgrade our server to .NET, however I wish to use Visiual Studio .NET. So is it possible to open a Visual Studio 6 project file and use the built in Source Control while running Visual Studio .NET? Thanks, Matt anyone able to help me out here? anyone?...

parsing problem with projects in Visual Studio 2008
 I have problems with my project. Yesterday everything was fine, but today when I opened my project and try to view my web forms in browser it gives me this error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'IT.login'. Source Error: Line 1: <%@ Page Language="C#&...

Web setup project in Visual Studio 2008
Googled already, but can not find a good article on Web Setup projects in VS2008. Anyone got some good resource/video/webcast?Johan TheunissenMCPD, MCSE, MCTS BizTalk 2006==============================Please mark the most helpful reply/replies as "Answer".  HelloYou can view this link for web set up project.http://www.codeproject.com/KB/install/ChangeVDirWebSetupProject.aspx  Hope this will help Sincerely,Vinay Kumar GuptaCode Review Service || Join now: CodeASP.NET Community || Recent Blogs postings || new forum Please mark the most helpful reply/replies a...

Visual Studio.net new project problem!
Hello! I am very new at this so please describe your answer in greater detail. When I try to open Visual Studio.net "new Project" from the File menu, a pop up window shows the following error message: "Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified Web server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web applications or services." Now microsoft web site answers this issue and tell you to go to IIS manager in Administrative tools in control panel. Now I cannot find IIS manager in my Administrative tools and I am running windows 2000...

How can I convert the project developed in 2003 visual studio to 2008 visual studio?
 Hello People,I have web application developed in visual studio 2003. How can I convert the whole project developled in 2003 visual studio to 2008 Visual studio? Please give me  the steps  or procedures.Thanks in advance. Try simply opening the project in 2008 and follow wizard steps.Thanks------------------------------------------------------------This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.  Hello Mikhail, I have not seen Wizard for converting  web application from 2003 projectto 2008 Project.I have just seen a wiz...

I Have visual studio 2008 how can i convert my web project to work in visual studio 2005?
 I Have visual studio 2008 how can i convert my web project to work in visual studio 2005? where is the option to convert the project to work in vs2005 area? The best way to go about this is to create a new web application by going to:  file -> open -> website -> then select the folder that your website lies in then save the solution as a visual studio 2005 project. but i dont have in save as property, the ability to convert the project to work in visual studio 2005   ok, then lets create a new asp.net web application, then add the existing files from t...

Visual Studio 2008 hangs while loading Setup Projects
Visual Studio 2008 hangs while loading Setup Projects So far everything worked fin in VS2008. Now i have the problem that I can not create a new setup project (or load any Project that contains a setup project). While creating/loading the setupprojectname.vdproj file VS80 just stopps responding.I have to kill the process and that is it. Anny suggestions? By the way I am using VS80 Pro German André The IDE crashes when I try to build with the setup project that I added.  Wonder if they're somehow related. ...

Problem to open an existing project in Visual Studio.Net
Hola to all;I am trying to open an already existing project in Visual Studio. Net and I obtain the following mistake:"Visual Studio could not create or open because the explorer is formed to use a server proxy for the local server"I am grateful for the help that they could offer to me Internet Explorer, Tools, Internet Options, Connections, LAN Settings, uncheck the Use Proxy box.JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue....

Web resources about - Problem with my setup project - asp.net.visual-studio-2008

The problem with “bringing the country together”
... our country needs is to reject the very premise of politics. The disparate factions in the United States don’t even agree on what our problems ...

Samsung confirms fix for Galaxy Note 5 S Pen "problem"
... the stylus instead is spring-loaded and can be ejected by pressing it. Unfortunately, the new installation was not without a potential problem ...

Apple confirms bug that makes the iPhone’s most frustrating problem even more frustrating
... as and satisfied as they are though, we doubt any iPhone user would make the claim that his or her handset is perfect. No, iPhones have problems ...

One of Africa's most promising economies is facing a fundamental problem
Ethiopia's regime wants prosperity and total control — and is finding it might not be able to have both.

More problems for Twitter
Third sporadic outage in five days hits social media giant

The problem with Chinese data...
John Rutledge, Safanad chief investment strategist, shares his thoughts on China's GDP and real economic growth. And Mike Santoli, CNBC senior ...

How I quickly fixed a weird Siri Remote problem
I’ve been suffering with this strange issue for about a week: my Apple TV’s Siri Remote’s Menu button stopped working. All the other buttons–Home, ...

The FTC Wants To Regulate Phantom Problems That Don’t Exist
If you take away the dealers, you take away competition, and prices will go up.

‘Degrassi: Next Class’: “The Drugs Have Changed But The Problems Are Still The Same”
Degrassi is known for tackling the complex issues that high school students face. Subjects such as teen pregnancy, drugs, school shooting and ...