NumPad plus selects current line, how do i remap it?

 I have developed an annoying issues with vs2008. When I press the numpad + it selects the current line, if I press it again it selects the containg block etc.

 How do I remap the key back to just typing a + in the code window?

 Many Thanks

0
FruitBatInShades

What is the difference between Visual studio.net and Visual studio 2008 express?
 I am fairly new in ASP.net development, i have downloaded sql express and visual studio express on the microsoft site, but i was just wondering if there is a huge difference between the express packages and the actual profesional packages. Any ideas on that?www.buggrep.comBest error repository site on the web!! If you are new then dont worry about it it, visual web developer express and sql server express are both fine for developing with all the major features of asp.net / sql server.There are some advanced features that I dont even know what they are.I think that the older sql expr...

Installing Visual Studio 2008 Beta 2 With Visual Studio 2003 and Visual Studio 2005 On Machine
I recently completed a successful installation of Visual Studio 2005 on my machine that had Visual Studio 2003 on it already.  I am interested in the beta of Visual Studio 2008, but I'm not sure if there will be conflicts with the previous versions.  Has anyone done this successfully?  Are there any special steps that need to happen for these three development environments to exist together?You can't stop entropy so why even try? I have installed it on my machine but havent had any problems until now though I have not done a lot of work on 2008 yet. This is the only ...

Difference between visual studio 2008 development edition and visual studio 2008 team edition?
i see some menus changed but what is the actual difference The following link has the VS product Comparison chart: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=727bcfb0-b575-47ab-9fd8-4ee067bb3a37&DisplayLang=en In short, Team Suite has tools that are in the Architectute, Database, and Test editions that the Development edition does not have....

Visual Studio 2008 +Visual Basic 2008
Hello, I am wondering if I can use Visual Studio 2008 pro to create a project in Visual Basic 2008 for PDAs...? Should it have an option to create a PDA's projects?   Yes, you can create one under New Project --> Visual basic --> Smart Device Project.  Good Luck....

Visual Studio .Net? Visual Basic .Net?

Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

Visual Studio 2008 includes SQL Server 2008 Express and Visual Basic 2008?
Please can somebody tell me whether Visual Studio 2008 includes SQL Server 2008 Express or 2005? Also does it include Visual Basic 2008 or 2005? Thank you.VWGolfman  VS2008 installs Sql Server 2005 Express by default. Also, VS2008 installs the new version of VB.Net BUT you can target older runtimes (i.e .Net 1.1, .Net 2, .Net 3) so you can argue that all VB.Net versions are "installed". Thank you Steven VWGolfman...

Visual Studio 2005 vs Visual Studio 2008
I have 2 systems. One running XP Pro SP2 + updates second Vista + Updates (and SP1 when its released) I have a copy of Visual Studio 2005 and Visual Studio 2008. Should i use Visual Studio 2008 on both systems as it allows me to target different .Net platforms? or should i use XP with VS 2005 and Vista with VS 2008. My aim is to create projects for different platforms but still have the advantages of a new product and features i.e. WPF, AJAX, intellisense etc. Is there a reason why someone would want to have VS2005 running on XP rather than VS 2008. Im under the impression VS 20...

Visual C#.Net vs Visual Studio.Net
I have read in other posts a lot of people recommending Visual Studio.Net over the Web Matrix. My query is: why is there a £700 difference between VS.Net and Visual C#.Net? As a c# developer, I won't need any VB functionality. I also don't require Visual Source Safe, as projects are generally small and manageable. What features are lacking in Visual c#.net that justifies the price difference? Does it have Intellisense / Dubuggers / Compilers? These are the features that would make me pay for it instead of continuing with WM, but I need to know if tehre is serious functionality missin...

Web resources about - NumPad plus selects current line, how do i remap it? - asp.net.visual-studio-2008

United States House Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global Warming - Wikipedia, the free ...
but will work with the House standing committees with jurisdiction over climate change issues and develop recommendations on legislative proposals. ...

kotaku selects
Kotaku Selects

Facebook Testing ‘Select Ad Variations To Generate’ Option In Power Editor?
Facebook appears to be testing a new feature in Power Editor that allows users to more easily test different versions of their ads. continued… ...

Hyundai set to bring CarPlay to select cars early next year after delay
... update to be released during the first quarter of 2016 that will enable the CarPlay feature on supported models with a connected iPhone. Select ...

Apple Selects Best Apps, Games of 2015
Apple revealed its “Best of 2015,” highlighting the best applications and games the iTunes App Store had to offer this year. Apple selected ...

Google Play offering select buy one, gift one movies for the holidays
... a few days ago, Google is giving you the chance to purchase a movie and gift that same movie to a friend for no extra charge. The selection ...

US confidential note to select countries sets the terms for talks
US wants differentiation between developed and developing countries scrapped

Cisco Selects Netformx Discovery to Power New Net Authenticate Assessment Service
Cisco Selects Netformx Discovery to Power New Net Authenticate Assessment Service Business Wire (press release) SAN JOSE, Calif.(BUSINESS WIRE)Netformx®, ...

Abbott selects DISD trustee Mike Morath as Texas’ new education commissioner
Updated at 8:08 p.m. AUSTIN — Gov. Greg Abbott on Monday appointed Dallas Independent School District Trustee Mike Morath, an admittedly nerdy ...

Cortana Exits Beta, Available for Select Android and Cyanogen OS Powered Devices
... , the digital assistant made to be the perfect companion for Windows users, has officially exited beta, made available to a number of select ...