key combination command in asp.net

 Dear I am working on vs2.0 and one day when I was  write code on aspx page it was logn so need it in proper format so I press some key combination like ctrl+a ,e and f then it has been showing in proper format but not sure this key combination or other I forfot this key combination so

Please help me If any body have remember...

thanks in advanceSmile

Dilip Kumar Sittu
http://dilipdeveloper.blogspot.com/
0
dilip_dotnet_lover

Ctrl + (a,k,f)

So, hold ctrl and pres a hen k then f.

All that glitters is gold-
Only shooting stars break the mold.
0
HeartattacK

Visual Studio .Net? Visual Basic .Net?

Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

What is the difference between Visual studio.net and Visual studio 2008 express?
 I am fairly new in ASP.net development, i have downloaded sql express and visual studio express on the microsoft site, but i was just wondering if there is a huge difference between the express packages and the actual profesional packages. Any ideas on that?www.buggrep.comBest error repository site on the web!! If you are new then dont worry about it it, visual web developer express and sql server express are both fine for developing with all the major features of asp.net / sql server.There are some advanced features that I dont even know what they are.I think that the older sql expr...

Visual C#.Net vs Visual Studio.Net
I have read in other posts a lot of people recommending Visual Studio.Net over the Web Matrix. My query is: why is there a £700 difference between VS.Net and Visual C#.Net? As a c# developer, I won't need any VB functionality. I also don't require Visual Source Safe, as projects are generally small and manageable. What features are lacking in Visual c#.net that justifies the price difference? Does it have Intellisense / Dubuggers / Compilers? These are the features that would make me pay for it instead of continuing with WM, but I need to know if tehre is serious functionality missin...

Visual Studio.Net and VB.Net
Can we install VS.Net and VB.Net on the same machine and work side by. Is there any thing I need to worry about? I use VS.Net enterprise for my office work and I am planning to buy VB.Net standard for my personal use. Before I goahead and buy, I wanted to make sure that it works. Thanks for your help. Anil...

No DataWindows .Net Tab in Visual Studio .Net
Can anyone point me in the right direction. I've installed DataWindows .Net on a machine already running Visual Studio .Net 2003 (Windows XP Pro). No Errors or complaints during the installation. There is no DataWindow .Net Tab in the Tools window in .Net.....trying to Add Components....No Sybase Datawindows .Net components are available for Adding. The DataWindow Designer works Fine. Also have PowerBuilder 8.0 on the same machine and that works fine as well. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Try running the dwtoolboxreg.exe and/or when you go to Add Components, brows...

FIX: The IntelliSense feature for a Visual C# .NET project stops working in the Visual Studio .NET IDE
Ever got mad because your IntelliSense disappeared? Microsoft finally heard you: http://www.kbalertz.com/Feedback_838470.aspx or: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;838470 MCSD, MCDBA, MCAD, MCSD .NET, MSF Practitioner...

Web resources about - key combination command in asp.net - asp.net.visual-studio-2008

Combination - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In mathematics , a combination is a way of selecting members from a grouping, such that (unlike permutations ) the order of selection does not ...

Combination - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In mathematics , a combination is a way of selecting items from a collection, such that (unlike permutations ) the order of selection does not ...

Facebook Customer-Care Combination: Lithium Technologies Acquires Social Dynamx
Consolidation hit the social customer-care sector Tuesday, as Lithium Technologies announced that it acquired Social Dynamx and rebranded their ...

177147 3x3 4x4 5x5 6x6 - A Challenging Combination Of 2048 and Threes! on the App Store on iTunes
Get 177147 3x3 4x4 5x5 6x6 - A Challenging Combination Of 2048 and Threes! on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. ...

Driving and cell phone use a bad combination - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
It's time to seriously enforce DC's law against using a non-handsfree cellphone while driving. The law is broken all the time. (A company, like ...

GH4 + Speedbooster + Sigma 18-35 [The ultimate combination]? - YouTube
Is this the ultimate combination for indie movie-making? The Panasonic GH4 records 4k, the Speedbooster “expands” your sensor and give your more ...

Pedestrians and smartphones a bad combination in UAE - The National
Educational campaigns are needed to raise awareness about the risk of injuries due to pedestrians' use of mobile phones or electronic devices ...

The dangerous combination that could end Australia's lucky run
The nation was always going to face a tough time with the end of the mining investment boom, but if these two predictions prove correct it will ...

Greg Alexander calls on Canberra Raiders to find new halves combination
Former premiership-winning halfback Greg Alexander says the Raiders must ditch their halves combination of Terry Campese and Jack Wighton if ...

Clare Bowen faces on-screen prejudice in The Combination
"I DON'T really get the whole dumb blonde thing," says ravishing newcomer Clare Bowen, who's just made her screen debut in The Combination – ...