Iexplorer-8 or 7

I have iexplorer-8 and VisualStudio2005 and VisualStudio2008 on singal pc when i try to close explorer it shows like this

Shows Window: Visual studio Just-in-time Debuger

and in this window an unhandled win32 exception occured in explorer.exe [randon figure]

possible debugger VisualStudio2005 and VisualStudio2008

two checkbox 1.set curently choose debug as default and 2.manually choose  debug engine

yes no btton

 how to manage with this

0
vijay_parmar

http://www.programmerfish.com/disable-visual-studio-just-in-time-debugger

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=155280

Plz remember to click "Mark as Answer" if this helped you.

Abdulla AbdelHaq    MCTS, MCPD
"Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes"
0
Abdulla

What is the difference between Visual studio.net and Visual studio 2008 express?
 I am fairly new in ASP.net development, i have downloaded sql express and visual studio express on the microsoft site, but i was just wondering if there is a huge difference between the express packages and the actual profesional packages. Any ideas on that?www.buggrep.comBest error repository site on the web!! If you are new then dont worry about it it, visual web developer express and sql server express are both fine for developing with all the major features of asp.net / sql server.There are some advanced features that I dont even know what they are.I think that the older sql expr...

Installing Visual Studio 2008 Beta 2 With Visual Studio 2003 and Visual Studio 2005 On Machine
I recently completed a successful installation of Visual Studio 2005 on my machine that had Visual Studio 2003 on it already.  I am interested in the beta of Visual Studio 2008, but I'm not sure if there will be conflicts with the previous versions.  Has anyone done this successfully?  Are there any special steps that need to happen for these three development environments to exist together?You can't stop entropy so why even try? I have installed it on my machine but havent had any problems until now though I have not done a lot of work on 2008 yet. This is the only ...

Difference between visual studio 2008 development edition and visual studio 2008 team edition?
i see some menus changed but what is the actual difference The following link has the VS product Comparison chart: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=727bcfb0-b575-47ab-9fd8-4ee067bb3a37&DisplayLang=en In short, Team Suite has tools that are in the Architectute, Database, and Test editions that the Development edition does not have....

Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

Visual Studio .Net? Visual Basic .Net?

Visual Studio 2008 +Visual Basic 2008
Hello, I am wondering if I can use Visual Studio 2008 pro to create a project in Visual Basic 2008 for PDAs...? Should it have an option to create a PDA's projects?   Yes, you can create one under New Project --> Visual basic --> Smart Device Project.  Good Luck....

Sql Anywhere Studio 8 OLE Db & Visual Studio .NET
Has anyone noticed inconsistencies with using SQL Anywhere Studio's version 8.0.2 OLE DB provider to integrate into Visual Studio .NET? We are interested in using SQL Anywhere studio, but the integration is not very clean. The autogenerated dataset code is not complete. Things work much cleaner when we use SQL Server msde edition (as you might expect with Microsoft...). Is Sybase planning on addressing these issues in upcoming product releases or patches? And if so what is the timeline for this? Thanks, Mike. BTW - we are suing c#? Have you considered the .NET pro...

Visual Studio 2008 includes SQL Server 2008 Express and Visual Basic 2008?
Please can somebody tell me whether Visual Studio 2008 includes SQL Server 2008 Express or 2005? Also does it include Visual Basic 2008 or 2005? Thank you.VWGolfman  VS2008 installs Sql Server 2005 Express by default. Also, VS2008 installs the new version of VB.Net BUT you can target older runtimes (i.e .Net 1.1, .Net 2, .Net 3) so you can argue that all VB.Net versions are "installed". Thank you Steven VWGolfman...

Visual Studio 2008 #7
Hi guysI have a couple of question for you.. Can I install on the same machine visual studio 2008 Professional and Team System ? the reason is because with Team System already installed I receive an error when I work with ajax and jquery:     Error 1 Error updating JScript IntelliSense: Client-side script IntelliSense information was not generated due to an error in an external script reference. Y:\TestTemp\WebSite1\Default.aspx 1 1 Y:\TestTemp\WebSite1\ so I thought maybe my installation is corrupted ? I tried  to install the web express...

upgrading from visual studio 2005 to visual studio 2008
Hi,Im using visual studio 2005 currently and due to new features provided in visual studio 2008 want to use that. But im in fear of uninstalling visual studio 2005 tha installing visual studio 2008 . it take a lot time. Is there any upgradatio wizard so that i can upgrade my older version of visual studio with the new version i.e. with 2008. If no than please tell me every possible way and alternatives.   Please Help Me OutThanks in advance!! Hi, You shouldn't have any problem running 2005 and 2008 on one machine.  .net 3.5 is pretty much .net 2.0 with new feature...

from Visual Studio .NET to Visual studio 2005 (VB)
Good evening, i hame one quistion about diffrenece Visual studio 2005 and older version.In Visual studio .NET to work with table from data base i do next steps:1. Create new connection to data base in data explorer2. Push my table from data explorer to my form, and master automatically create two components (SqlConnection and SqlDataAdapter)3. Add to from new object - Dataset for transering data to client application (i amke a web service) and execute command from menu Data | Generate DataSet, then in Dialog box i Add this dataset to the designerThat's itThe quistion is how to do this st...

Web resources about - Iexplorer-8 or 7 - asp.net.visual-studio-2008