How to continue in debbuging mode after making some changes in file.

 Hi I use visual studio 2008 currently.

In 2005 I was able to continue in debugging mode even after doing any changes in the source file

without restarting the debugger again.

Eg

in VS 2005

Start debugging.

IF if breaks some were . make changes in the source code. click on save.

Then just refresh the page where it breaked.

I can view the page with the amendment made.

 ( In other words i dont have to restart the debugging  again.)

But In 2008 I am not able to do that.

If i do some change in the source file then its not working. i have to restart the debugger again.

If iam not wrong its some thing to do with the Settings.

Does any one know how to solve this.

I tryed palaying around with the Tools/Options/Debugging

But no use.

Bharathi Nathan

0
Bharathinathan

 This problem is only when I change something in the Appcode.

In other words if I do ammendments in the .aspx and aspx.cs its works without need to restar the debugging.

0
Bharathinathan

What is the difference between Visual studio.net and Visual studio 2008 express?
 I am fairly new in ASP.net development, i have downloaded sql express and visual studio express on the microsoft site, but i was just wondering if there is a huge difference between the express packages and the actual profesional packages. Any ideas on that?www.buggrep.comBest error repository site on the web!! If you are new then dont worry about it it, visual web developer express and sql server express are both fine for developing with all the major features of asp.net / sql server.There are some advanced features that I dont even know what they are.I think that the older sql expr...

installing files for complex script and right to left languages(control panel) from Visual studio 2005 or visual studio 2008 setup project
I know how to install files for complex script and right to left languages from control panel manually.But i want to install these files for complex script and right to left languages(control panel) from Visual studio 2005 or visual studio 2008 setup project (windows Application).  Plz re write the query,..it is almost impossible to understand...Please mark as answer if it helped u! go to control panel --> REgional languages options--> Laguages tab--> Suppliment Language Support option-->   Here there is check box for installing complex script and right to left l...

Installing Visual Studio 2008 Beta 2 With Visual Studio 2003 and Visual Studio 2005 On Machine
I recently completed a successful installation of Visual Studio 2005 on my machine that had Visual Studio 2003 on it already.  I am interested in the beta of Visual Studio 2008, but I'm not sure if there will be conflicts with the previous versions.  Has anyone done this successfully?  Are there any special steps that need to happen for these three development environments to exist together?You can't stop entropy so why even try? I have installed it on my machine but havent had any problems until now though I have not done a lot of work on 2008 yet. This is the only ...

Difference between visual studio 2008 development edition and visual studio 2008 team edition?
i see some menus changed but what is the actual difference The following link has the VS product Comparison chart: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=727bcfb0-b575-47ab-9fd8-4ee067bb3a37&DisplayLang=en In short, Team Suite has tools that are in the Architectute, Database, and Test editions that the Development edition does not have....

Compilation error after installing Visual Studio 2008 SP1 (Make sure that the class defined in this code file matches the 'inherits' attribute)
Hi Guys, I've just installed SP1 for Visual Studio 2008, and on my ASP .NET 2 project I now get this error where before it used to compile: Make sure that the class defined in this code file matches the 'inherits' attribute, and that it extends the correct base class (e.g. Page or UserControl). I've tried Google but none of the solutions relate to me as it's just a standard ASP .NET page. Infact every time I compile the error crops up on a different page (but only one error is ever shown in the list). Any ideas?Thanks in advance, Weiran.  Same problem  ...

Visual Studio 2008 +Visual Basic 2008
Hello, I am wondering if I can use Visual Studio 2008 pro to create a project in Visual Basic 2008 for PDAs...? Should it have an option to create a PDA's projects?   Yes, you can create one under New Project --> Visual basic --> Smart Device Project.  Good Luck....

Visual Studio .Net? Visual Basic .Net?

Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

How can I run a .aspx file from .vb file in visual studio.net ?
Hello,     I want to make a Vb.net program which can run an .aspx file whenever a new flash file is put into the directory.  I already finish the IO.FileSystemWatcher part.  But when I detect a new file is put into the folder, how can I activate a .aspx program from vb.net . Robert Chu...

Change Target Framework For Web Applicaton in Visual Basic in Visual Studio.NET
When we create a Web Application project in Visual Studio .NET using C# language we get a option for "Target Framework" in Application Property page. Using this we can change the Framework Version on which the CLR will complir or Build the application. But When we create the same usnig "Visual Basic" (i.e. Web Application) we don't see the "Target Framework" in Application Property page. What should I do if I want to change the Framework Version for the "Web Application" type project in VB in Visual Studio.NET 2008.  Try Compile tab and...

Web resources about - How to continue in debbuging mode after making some changes in file. - asp.net.visual-studio-2008

John K. Waters (@johnkwaters) on Twitter
Log in Sign up To bring you Twitter, we and our partners use cookies on our and other websites. Cookies help personalize Twitter content, tailor ...

Blog / envis precisely / Designing Interactive Experience
December 20th, 2012 by Thomas When you are designing for iOS you probably heard of LiveView by Nicholas Zambetti , an easy to setup app which ...