Error updating JScript IntelliSense #2

I get this Warning: How can I solve it

Warning 3 Error updating JScript IntelliSense: Client-side script IntelliSense information was not generated due to an error in an external script reference.

0
Nezdet

 Try to fix the error (syntax error?) in your javascript file. Check the built-in vs error window for any javascript error, also check with some online javascript checker (jslint.com)

0
stmarti
5/4/2009 1:56:51 PM

so there is error in my Javascript files?

0
Nezdet

Installing Visual Studio 2008 Beta 2 With Visual Studio 2003 and Visual Studio 2005 On Machine
I recently completed a successful installation of Visual Studio 2005 on my machine that had Visual Studio 2003 on it already.  I am interested in the beta of Visual Studio 2008, but I'm not sure if there will be conflicts with the previous versions.  Has anyone done this successfully?  Are there any special steps that need to happen for these three development environments to exist together?You can't stop entropy so why even try? I have installed it on my machine but havent had any problems until now though I have not done a lot of work on 2008 yet. This is the only ...

A compatible version of Visual Studio 2008 was not detected on the system. This update is designed for only the Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 (ENU) product family, and is not compatible with any Expres
 Hello,          I'm trying to install VS2008 SP1 on Vista Ultimate but I receive this error "A compatible version of Visual Studio 2008 was not detected on the system. This update is designed for only the Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 (ENU) product family, and is not compatible with any Express editions." Either I download the installer from here (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=FBEE1648-7106-44A7-9649-6D9F6D58056E&displaylang=en) or after downloading the ISO from here (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?Fa...

What is the difference between Visual studio.net and Visual studio 2008 express?
 I am fairly new in ASP.net development, i have downloaded sql express and visual studio express on the microsoft site, but i was just wondering if there is a huge difference between the express packages and the actual profesional packages. Any ideas on that?www.buggrep.comBest error repository site on the web!! If you are new then dont worry about it it, visual web developer express and sql server express are both fine for developing with all the major features of asp.net / sql server.There are some advanced features that I dont even know what they are.I think that the older sql expr...

Visual Studio 2005 vs Visual Studio 2008 #2
Are there any known issues with decimal rounding in VS 2008.  I have developed a timesheet app that calculates hours based on start and stop times.  It works fine when I use debugger in VS 2005 and a local host.  My boss uses VS 2008 to publish my app.  When he publishes it, my calculations are not rounding properly.  Example:  Someone clocks in at 11:30pm and clocks out at 11:59pm,  in debug mode on my localhost, it rounds it to .5 hours.  When this code gets published, it rounds it to 0 hours.  Thanks  Considering that both the VS 2005...

DW.Net 2.5 and Visual Studio 2008
When I try to install DataWindow.Net 2.5 after Visual Studio 2008 has been installed I get the error messages shown in the attachment. The installation program refuses to change one registry entry and the file DwPainter.dll and QryPainter.dll can not be registered. I have tried to register those by using regsvr32.exe afterwards but I get the same error message. I se that many have had the same problem. It seems to be that DataWindow.Net 2.5 is not supporting Visual Studio 2008 ... a year after it was released. That is incredible. Does anyone know if/when Sybase intend to correct t...

Error:1935 While installing visual studio 2008 beta 2
I had Visual studio 2008 trial version installed on my system which worked fine .But after the finish of trial version I did try uninstalling visual studio from my system manually  .I have uninstalled all the components except Document Explorer 2008 bcoz  I am not able to do that.after all this whenever I fire up visual studio 2008 it opens the start page with a prompt asking to upgrade. Now I tried installing visual studio 2008 beta 2 but It gives an error :1935 while installing visual studio component and stops the installation processI have tried this quiet some times but c...

FIX: The IntelliSense feature for a Visual C# .NET project stops working in the Visual Studio .NET IDE
Ever got mad because your IntelliSense disappeared? Microsoft finally heard you: http://www.kbalertz.com/Feedback_838470.aspx or: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;838470 MCSD, MCDBA, MCAD, MCSD .NET, MSF Practitioner...

Error updating JScript IntelliSense: Client-side script IntelliSense information was not generated due to an error in an external script reference.
HiHas anyone come across this error message?The line it refers to is line 1.In my case this is: <%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="_Default" %> How can I fix this?Rob"Man is the best computer…and the only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labour” There is something wrong with the linked script file. Line #1 is misleading, it is a fallback case when it was not possible to find out exact location of the problem. Do you have script links in your page?Thanks------------------...

Problem with FormView TextBoxes after update (VB.NET / Visual Studio pro 2008)
I'm having a problem with textboxes within a databound (to MS Access mdb) FormView. An unbound text box in the FormView shows a value calculated from a bound labels in the FormView. Please can someone help me out here... I'm using the usual "FindControl" function to set the initial value of the text box with the calculation from the label:Dim myValue As TextBox = CType(FormView5.FindControl("TextBoxValue"), TextBox) myValue.Text = ((CType(FormView5.FindControl("Percent"), Label).Text * total) / 100).ToString("n") (the 'total' varia...

How do I create an ActiveX web component in .NET 2.0 with Visual Studio 2008?
How do I create an ActiveX web component in .NET 2.0 with Visual Studio 2008?  I want to be able to create an ActiveX interface in my ASP.NET webpages so I can get windows-like features.  How can I accomplish this?  I use VB.NET and not C#.You can't stop entropy so why even try? if you want to create a real activeX control, then you need to use VB6 as VS cannot create activeX/Com components. What you can do is create a .NET winforms user control and host it on the webpage as a .NET applet which is treated like an activeX control by the browser. So to do this in .N...

Can I fully target .NET 2.0 with Visual Studio 2008 Professional?
I love .NET 2.0 and I am a great fan of it. But sometimes I have to develop WPF and silverlight applications, so I have installed Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition. I am newbie to Visual Studio 2008, please tell me, can I completely target .NET 2.0 through Visual Studio 2008 Professional (as in VS 2005) along with .NET 3.0 and .NET 3.5? Is Visual Studio 2005 is better or Visual Studio 2008? I am waiting.... please tell me... I shall be highly thankful to you from core of my heart for this...Software Development & Web Development is my addiction. I am a Visual C# 2.0 and ASP.NET 2....

Web resources about - Error updating JScript IntelliSense #2 - asp.net.visual-studio-2008

Microsoft Expression Web 4 - SuperPreview - Snapshot Preview - Intellisense - Modern CSS - Cross Browser ...
Microsoft Expression Web 4 gives you the tools you need to produce high-quality, standards-based Web sites.

Dynamsoft Barcode SDK now Supports JavaScript IntelliSense
This article is a company-provided press release and ProgrammableWeb cannot vouch for the accuracy of the statements within. If you have questions ...

Providing Intellisense, Navigation and more for Custom Helpers in ASP.NET MVC
... aware by now that as of ReSharper 5 we added first-class support for ASP.NET MVC. This included among many things, the ability to provide Intellisense, ...

python - django development IDE - Stack Overflow
... development tools others are using in their django development. I am used to using Visual Studio for development and really like the intellisense, ...

WinFS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
data storage and management system project based on relational databases , developed by Microsoft and first demonstrated in 2003 as an advanced ...

Gedit 3.2 GDP Completions on Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot
... GNOME’s text editor, gedit , has a plethora of extensions which can basically transform it into an IDE? Something I’ve always wanted is intellisense ...

What I Learned After 3 Weeks of Writing Mobile Apps
... development, it was the free tools for working with SQL Server that sent me over the top. Once I grabbed SQL Complete , an autocomplete/Intellisense ...

Ajay Matharu on Web, Technology and Life
Ajay Matharu on ASP.Net, .Net, Javascript, PHP, SQL, CSS, Sharepoint, Web, Technology and Life

Certificates in Windows Azure - Windows Azure Customer Advisory Team (CAT)
Windows Azure CAT Technical guidance & best practices from Windows Azure platform experts Windows Azure CAT Blog Whitepapers Meet the Team Resources ...

Christopher Bennage
It’s common for a single web page to include data from many sources. Consider this screen shot from Project Silk. There are four separate ite... ...