Error updating JScript IntelliSense

Hi

Error updating JScript IntelliSense: Client-side script IntelliSense information was not generated due to an error in an external script reference.

How can I fix it ?

I follow this step from :

- Step 1: Install VS 2008 SP1

VS 2008 SP1 adds richer JavaScript intellisense support to Visual Studio, and adds code completion support for a broad range of JavaScript libraries.

You can download VS 2008 SP1 and Visual Web Developer 2008 Express SP1 here.

- Step 2: Install VS 2008 Patch KB958502 to Support "-vsdoc.js" Intellisense Files

But nothing still receive this error in visual studio.

Please help

aCarogna

The more specific error for the group please.

Good Luck

0
Danny117
1/27/2009 8:27:00 PM
I've gone through some frustrations getting jQuery Intellisense working too.  But I've now resolved those problems and published this to hopefully help others: http://mwtech.blogspot.com/2009/05/how-to-get-jquery-intellisense-working.html

Robert Werner
Vancouver, BC
www.mwtech.blogspot.com
www.pocketpollster.com/beta
0
rmdw

A compatible version of Visual Studio 2008 was not detected on the system. This update is designed for only the Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 (ENU) product family, and is not compatible with any Expres
 Hello,          I'm trying to install VS2008 SP1 on Vista Ultimate but I receive this error "A compatible version of Visual Studio 2008 was not detected on the system. This update is designed for only the Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 (ENU) product family, and is not compatible with any Express editions." Either I download the installer from here (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=FBEE1648-7106-44A7-9649-6D9F6D58056E&displaylang=en) or after downloading the ISO from here (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?Fa...

What is the difference between Visual studio.net and Visual studio 2008 express?
 I am fairly new in ASP.net development, i have downloaded sql express and visual studio express on the microsoft site, but i was just wondering if there is a huge difference between the express packages and the actual profesional packages. Any ideas on that?www.buggrep.comBest error repository site on the web!! If you are new then dont worry about it it, visual web developer express and sql server express are both fine for developing with all the major features of asp.net / sql server.There are some advanced features that I dont even know what they are.I think that the older sql expr...

FIX: The IntelliSense feature for a Visual C# .NET project stops working in the Visual Studio .NET IDE
Ever got mad because your IntelliSense disappeared? Microsoft finally heard you: http://www.kbalertz.com/Feedback_838470.aspx or: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;838470 MCSD, MCDBA, MCAD, MCSD .NET, MSF Practitioner...

Error updating JScript IntelliSense: Client-side script IntelliSense information was not generated due to an error in an external script reference.
HiHas anyone come across this error message?The line it refers to is line 1.In my case this is: <%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="_Default" %> How can I fix this?Rob"Man is the best computer…and the only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labour” There is something wrong with the linked script file. Line #1 is misleading, it is a fallback case when it was not possible to find out exact location of the problem. Do you have script links in your page?Thanks------------------...

Problem with FormView TextBoxes after update (VB.NET / Visual Studio pro 2008)
I'm having a problem with textboxes within a databound (to MS Access mdb) FormView. An unbound text box in the FormView shows a value calculated from a bound labels in the FormView. Please can someone help me out here... I'm using the usual "FindControl" function to set the initial value of the text box with the calculation from the label:Dim myValue As TextBox = CType(FormView5.FindControl("TextBoxValue"), TextBox) myValue.Text = ((CType(FormView5.FindControl("Percent"), Label).Text * total) / 100).ToString("n") (the 'total' varia...

Installing Visual Studio 2008 Beta 2 With Visual Studio 2003 and Visual Studio 2005 On Machine
I recently completed a successful installation of Visual Studio 2005 on my machine that had Visual Studio 2003 on it already.  I am interested in the beta of Visual Studio 2008, but I'm not sure if there will be conflicts with the previous versions.  Has anyone done this successfully?  Are there any special steps that need to happen for these three development environments to exist together?You can't stop entropy so why even try? I have installed it on my machine but havent had any problems until now though I have not done a lot of work on 2008 yet. This is the only ...

Difference between visual studio 2008 development edition and visual studio 2008 team edition?
i see some menus changed but what is the actual difference The following link has the VS product Comparison chart: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=727bcfb0-b575-47ab-9fd8-4ee067bb3a37&DisplayLang=en In short, Team Suite has tools that are in the Architectute, Database, and Test editions that the Development edition does not have....

Visual Studio 2008 +Visual Basic 2008
Hello, I am wondering if I can use Visual Studio 2008 pro to create a project in Visual Basic 2008 for PDAs...? Should it have an option to create a PDA's projects?   Yes, you can create one under New Project --> Visual basic --> Smart Device Project.  Good Luck....

Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

Visual Studio .Net? Visual Basic .Net?

Web resources about - Error updating JScript IntelliSense - asp.net.visual-studio-2008

Microsoft Expression Web 4 - SuperPreview - Snapshot Preview - Intellisense - Modern CSS - Cross Browser ...
Microsoft Expression Web 4 gives you the tools you need to produce high-quality, standards-based Web sites.

Dynamsoft Barcode SDK now Supports JavaScript IntelliSense
This article is a company-provided press release and ProgrammableWeb cannot vouch for the accuracy of the statements within. If you have questions ...

Providing Intellisense, Navigation and more for Custom Helpers in ASP.NET MVC
... aware by now that as of ReSharper 5 we added first-class support for ASP.NET MVC. This included among many things, the ability to provide Intellisense, ...

python - django development IDE - Stack Overflow
... development tools others are using in their django development. I am used to using Visual Studio for development and really like the intellisense, ...

WinFS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
data storage and management system project based on relational databases , developed by Microsoft and first demonstrated in 2003 as an advanced ...

Gedit 3.2 GDP Completions on Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot
... GNOME’s text editor, gedit , has a plethora of extensions which can basically transform it into an IDE? Something I’ve always wanted is intellisense ...

What I Learned After 3 Weeks of Writing Mobile Apps
... development, it was the free tools for working with SQL Server that sent me over the top. Once I grabbed SQL Complete , an autocomplete/Intellisense ...

Ajay Matharu on Web, Technology and Life
Ajay Matharu on ASP.Net, .Net, Javascript, PHP, SQL, CSS, Sharepoint, Web, Technology and Life

Certificates in Windows Azure - Windows Azure Customer Advisory Team (CAT)
Windows Azure CAT Technical guidance & best practices from Windows Azure platform experts Windows Azure CAT Blog Whitepapers Meet the Team Resources ...

Christopher Bennage
It’s common for a single web page to include data from many sources. Consider this screen shot from Project Silk. There are four separate ite... ...