Browse Button Broken

If I go into a style sheet, right click on one of the class names and then click "Build Style...". Then go to background and click on the Browse button, nothing happens! Does anyone else get this as we have it on all our computers! I am sure this used to work (otherwise why is the button even there?). Has a service pack broken it?
0
coolblue

It is a bug and the ticket indicates that it will be fixed in Visual Studio 2010.  Note that you can still use Intellisense for setting the file name from your background image.

For more information, go here: https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/ViewFeedback.aspx?FeedbackID=360421&wa=wsignin1.0

Note that you may need to register for Microsoft Connect to view this link.

Christopher Reed
Careed
5/1/2009 3:49:15 PM

Style builder is provided by designer so workaround is to have at least one page opened in design view so designer gets loaded.

Mikhail

What is the difference between Visual studio.net and Visual studio 2008 express?
 I am fairly new in ASP.net development, i have downloaded sql express and visual studio express on the microsoft site, but i was just wondering if there is a huge difference between the express packages and the actual profesional packages. Any ideas on that?www.buggrep.comBest error repository site on the web!! If you are new then dont worry about it it, visual web developer express and sql server express are both fine for developing with all the major features of asp.net / sql server.There are some advanced features that I dont even know what they are.I think that the older sql expr...

Installing Visual Studio 2008 Beta 2 With Visual Studio 2003 and Visual Studio 2005 On Machine
I recently completed a successful installation of Visual Studio 2005 on my machine that had Visual Studio 2003 on it already.  I am interested in the beta of Visual Studio 2008, but I'm not sure if there will be conflicts with the previous versions.  Has anyone done this successfully?  Are there any special steps that need to happen for these three development environments to exist together?You can't stop entropy so why even try? I have installed it on my machine but havent had any problems until now though I have not done a lot of work on 2008 yet. This is the only ...

Difference between visual studio 2008 development edition and visual studio 2008 team edition?
i see some menus changed but what is the actual difference The following link has the VS product Comparison chart: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=727bcfb0-b575-47ab-9fd8-4ee067bb3a37&DisplayLang=en In short, Team Suite has tools that are in the Architectute, Database, and Test editions that the Development edition does not have....

Visual Studio .Net? Visual Basic .Net?

Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

Visual Studio 2008 +Visual Basic 2008
Hello, I am wondering if I can use Visual Studio 2008 pro to create a project in Visual Basic 2008 for PDAs...? Should it have an option to create a PDA's projects?   Yes, you can create one under New Project --> Visual basic --> Smart Device Project.  Good Luck....

Visual Studio 2008 includes SQL Server 2008 Express and Visual Basic 2008?
Please can somebody tell me whether Visual Studio 2008 includes SQL Server 2008 Express or 2005? Also does it include Visual Basic 2008 or 2005? Thank you.VWGolfman  VS2008 installs Sql Server 2005 Express by default. Also, VS2008 installs the new version of VB.Net BUT you can target older runtimes (i.e .Net 1.1, .Net 2, .Net 3) so you can argue that all VB.Net versions are "installed". Thank you Steven VWGolfman...

from Visual Studio .NET to Visual studio 2005 (VB)
Good evening, i hame one quistion about diffrenece Visual studio 2005 and older version.In Visual studio .NET to work with table from data base i do next steps:1. Create new connection to data base in data explorer2. Push my table from data explorer to my form, and master automatically create two components (SqlConnection and SqlDataAdapter)3. Add to from new object - Dataset for transering data to client application (i amke a web service) and execute command from menu Data | Generate DataSet, then in Dialog box i Add this dataset to the designerThat's itThe quistion is how to do this st...

Visual Studio 2005 vs Visual Studio 2008
I have 2 systems. One running XP Pro SP2 + updates second Vista + Updates (and SP1 when its released) I have a copy of Visual Studio 2005 and Visual Studio 2008. Should i use Visual Studio 2008 on both systems as it allows me to target different .Net platforms? or should i use XP with VS 2005 and Vista with VS 2008. My aim is to create projects for different platforms but still have the advantages of a new product and features i.e. WPF, AJAX, intellisense etc. Is there a reason why someone would want to have VS2005 running on XP rather than VS 2008. Im under the impression VS 20...

Visual C#.Net vs Visual Studio.Net
I have read in other posts a lot of people recommending Visual Studio.Net over the Web Matrix. My query is: why is there a £700 difference between VS.Net and Visual C#.Net? As a c# developer, I won't need any VB functionality. I also don't require Visual Source Safe, as projects are generally small and manageable. What features are lacking in Visual c#.net that justifies the price difference? Does it have Intellisense / Dubuggers / Compilers? These are the features that would make me pay for it instead of continuing with WM, but I need to know if tehre is serious functionality missin...

Web resources about - Browse Button Broken - asp.net.visual-studio-2008

Browse wrap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Browse-wrap (also Browserwrap or browse-wrap license ) is a term used in Internet law to refer to a contract or license agreement covering access ...

Browse Option Brings Facebook Users To Results Of Random Graph Search Queries
Some Facebook users are seeing a “browse” option in their favorites menus, and clicking on it brings those users to the URL https://www.face ...

Browse Members by Country - LinkedIn
Browse linkedin by country.

Wildcard - Browse a Better Mobile Web on the App Store on iTunes
Get Wildcard - Browse a Better Mobile Web on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

10 Reasons Why FriendFeed is a Better Place to Browse Flickr Photos Than Flickr Itself - Flickr - Photo ...
... itself does not. With that in mind I put together another top 10 list, this time "The Top 10 Reasons Why FriendFeed is a Better Place to Browse ...

Grocery store charges $5 to browse
A Brisbane specialty grocery store owner is charging customers to browse after becoming fed up with people who enquire but don't buy.

How Browse could float WA's boat - Business Spectator
... over floating LNG outlined in Western Australia’s impact report are understandable. But another recent development could make Woodside’s Browse ...

Enticed by a library, tourists browse a Chinese village
Catering to a city of 50 households and a potential universe of social media and tourists, a Chinese architectural masterpiece makes the most ...

Browse the latest Newspapers in Education articles - Clarence Valley Daily Examiner
Browse the latest Newspapers in Education articles, videos and photos

Browse the latest Fraser Coast Council articles - Fraser Coast Chronicle
Browse the latest Fraser Coast Council articles, videos and photos